collapse

Author Topic: 50 and kanye do u think will win  (Read 3539 times)

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
Re: 50 and kanye do u think will win
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2007, 03:55:48 PM »
kayne is an idiot. crying cause he did not get any award at the mtv music awards. what a loser. he needs to get over himself, and start making better music if he wants an award. kayne is as fake as can be.

Better music? It gets no better than this... unless 2Pac came back from the dead and made a true Pac album.

Anyways... he should have won an award, he damn well deserved it. He shouldn't of complained though.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2007, 03:57:33 PM »
kayne is an idiot. crying cause he did not get any award at the mtv music awards. what a loser. he needs to get over himself, and start making better music if he wants an award. kayne is as fake as can be.

Better music? It gets no better than this... unless 2Pac came back from the dead and made a true Pac album.

Anyways... he should have won an award, he damn well deserved it. He shouldn't of complained though.

Q4T
Exactly how I feel.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2007, 03:57:55 PM »

if you didn't know the media doesn't really tell u the wholes stroy kanye was mad because he didn't get to perform on the big stage yet Britteny Spears and Justin Timberlake both did

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Jay_High19

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:September 18, 2009, 01:24:51 AM
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2007, 03:58:46 PM »
Well, I agree that Kanye is a whiny little b****, but I don't care. It's not like I know him in real life. As for "making better music" Kanye is one of the if not THE best rapper out right now (Maybe just 5 points behind Nas). This newest album was definitely stepping it up from this cRap music. But Kanye is not fake as can be, he's just himself which is why I respect him. And if he doesn't win an award or five for this album, the world's gone mad, and I'm sure he'll let it know.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2007, 04:02:10 PM »

I don't know why people always say this If 2Pac came back now he wouldn't be as great,yea he was good but now adays he won't make it, hes old school sure,  people will still be with him but he won't be as great as he was before

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2007, 04:19:50 PM »

I don't know why people always say this If 2Pac came back now he wouldn't be as great,yea he was good but now adays he won't make it, hes old school sure,  people will still be with him but he won't be as great as he was before
2pac aint old school, run dmc is old school. Kayne is a whiny little bee-otch. plus did you guys see on mtv top mc in rap today he was fifth or fourth. i never liked his preppy look and dumbass lyrics. but i enjoy watching him being a little bee-otch cause that is what he is.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2007, 04:28:02 PM »
as much as I want to say Kanye I think 50 would win this due to the fact that his songs are more catchy and are made for the general public while kanye's music is set more a more hip-hop crowd......cause really other than stronger you will not hear much of kanye's new cd in the club

my new one

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2007, 04:31:46 PM »
I don't know why people always say this If 2Pac came back now he wouldn't be as great,yea he was good but now adays he won't make it, hes old school sure,  people will still be with him but he won't be as great as he was before

He wouldn't be as great? Why because he's not making club songs with horrible lyrics? When 2Pac made a club song it had some nice lyrics to go with it (Holler If Ya Hear Me for example). The reason his new stuff isn't selling is because they are ruining his stuff by making a new beat and slowing/speeding his voice. I got originals of the stuff they remade, and let me tell you the originals are a whole lot better.

2pac aint old school, run dmc is old school. Kayne is a whiny little bee-otch. plus did you guys see on mtv top mc in rap today he was fifth or fourth. i never liked his preppy look and dumbass lyrics. but i enjoy watching him being a little bee-otch cause that is what he is.

2Pac is old-school. Early 90's = old-school.
I know you got your opinion on Ye, but he sure as hell doesn't have dumbass lyrics.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 09, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
    • http://youtube.com/AceWonder20
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2007, 04:56:38 PM »

Ur right except for saying Jay-z words are true.  He about as fake as 50 is.  Common is real tho.
:lies: :-@  [-X :-w <_<|...|
Sorry Jay but I cant give any sort of a realness title to a man who made a living off of biting other ppl.  I went a little too far sayin he was as fake as 50.  I renig that statement, but he is fake.

I like Kanye cause he's one of the few rappers that makes most of if not all of his own beats.  As for the whinyness, sh*t I dont know.  I blame his upbringing. He should have won that award.

As for 2Pac, whats there to say?  I think he was the best.
Siggy by shinrahunter

Check out my MUGEN vids here - YouTube - AceWonder20's Channel
PSN: AceWonder20

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2007, 05:08:31 PM »
Sorry Jay but I cant give any sort of a realness title to a man who made a living off of biting other ppl.  I went a little too far sayin he was as fake as 50.  I renig that statement, but he is fake.

Jay-Z is a fake and a biter. I may like his songs, but he is a big time biter, from 2Pac to Snoop Dogg. Cam'Ron made an audio of all the lines he has bitten from.

50 Cent was real back in the day, but now he is just a wannabe image of what he used to be.

EDIT: I just saw the ouburst from Ye, so I had to post it.

[youtube=425,350]_-631TgPP2s[/youtube]
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 05:24:57 PM by Teros »

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2007, 05:29:11 PM »
 =D> that was spoken very well

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2007, 05:54:39 PM »
mayne i still think jay-z is the best out there right now

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 09, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
    • http://youtube.com/AceWonder20
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2007, 05:58:33 PM »

Jay-Z is a fake and a biter. I may like his songs, but he is a big time biter, from 2Pac to Snoop Dogg. Cam'Ron made an audio of all the lines he has bitten from.

50 Cent was real back in the day, but now he is just a wannabe image of what he used to be.
Thank you.  QFTMFT!!

LOL @ the outburst:  Kanye stylin yellin like that.  Take it easy its just a stupid award.
Siggy by shinrahunter

Check out my MUGEN vids here - YouTube - AceWonder20's Channel
PSN: AceWonder20

Offline StarXS

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 07, 2008, 09:43:28 PM
  • Legionnaire
    • Mugen Battle Network Blog
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2007, 06:06:19 PM »
Rappers are just sorry right now. I gotta do my homework on them and research they work b4 the indusrty to determine their skills. The earlier and 1st and maybe 2nd album are the best work they'll have. I mostly listen to the veterans now. If they havent been rappin for 5-10 yrs+ or arent associated with an artist of that caliber...IT GETS NO PLAY & NO DOE from me.

Memphis Bleek said "I see creativity dying fast, its nothin left/IM GLAD PRODUCERS CHARGE SO HIGH FOR A TRACK an d f* sound scan I aint buyin that/cuz y'all put ya songs on the shelf, then buy em bacc.

*With that said, Im a fan of neither but I hope Kanye takes it to make 50 cry like the girl he really is and quits. Kanye's better anyway, he has versatility and skill. 50 just talks over hot instrumentals with elementary rhymes ~X(

1st off,  :D :D :D @ that pic
2nd: Yeah, thats the formula 50 used when GRODT dropped... hyping his mixtapes and he didn't care about his CD being bootleged, more promotion for him as far as he sees it. I do remember being the first at my school to have that album as I missed the 1st 2 classes of that day (kinda funny now that I think on it)

I don't know why that happened, other than 95% of the world likes "that hard $#!t" and good hip hop won't get the recognition it should...
peeps like Common, Talib Kweli & Lupe Fiasco won't get the time of day from mainstream audiences and it's a shame...  usually they're 2nd place to all the constant beefing which in turn artists use to hype their albums. And about Lil Wayne, I couldn't stand him until the Carter 2 came out, ill album right there, don't see how it sounds like he mumbles though, I can understand everything clearly  :-??

EDIT: I just saw the ouburst from Ye, so I had to post it.

yeah, Jay's a biter, but he did have his own lyrics that were light years ahead of his competition, save for Nas. Kingdome Come was a flop in my eyes, weakest of all of his albums and and went from like 700k 1st week to 100k second week. If he does drop another studio album, I hope he goes back to the Blueprint era. I won't hold my breath though, since he's probably lovin his seat at the top of Def Jam

oh yeah, and about 'Ye: thats how he is, he needs some anger management, but I'd be heated if a former pop princess who had post partum depression due to 2 kids & had an ex husband who is a lame, and her ex got the stage, and I didn't, probably woulda did the same thing. I mean Goldigger was one of the biggest songs of 2006. Britney's new single will flop.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 06:12:42 PM by StarXS »

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2007, 06:17:51 PM »
I don't know why that happened, other than 95% of the world likes "that hard $#!t" and good hip hop won't get the recognition it should...
peeps like Common, Talib Kweli & Lupe Fiasco won't get the time of day from mainstream audiences and it's a shame...  usually they're 2nd place to all the constant beefing which in turn artists use to hype their albums

It is a true shame. Talib Kweli is one of my favorite artist and Eardrum got no hype. It was a good album too.

yeah, Jay's a biter, but he did have his own lyrics that were light years ahead of his competition, save for Nas. Kingdome Come was a flop in my eyes, weakest of all of his albums and and went from like 700k 1st week to 100k second week. If he does drop another studio album, I hope he goes back to the Blueprint era. I won't hold my breath though, since he's probably lovin his seat at the top of Def Jam

He does have good lyrics, and I listen to him every now and then. I would put him in a list of the of the greats, but I'm not a big fan of him. I heard Kingdom Come was one of his worst, I haven't bothered to listen to it.

Most of the artist in the game currently are more fake than Jay-Z though. So, I can't really rat on Jay. All in honesty though, DMX is the hardest MFer to ever exist. He just doesn't care what he does. *lol*

.... In other news Ye is outselling 50.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2007, 06:21:50 PM »
I don't know why people always say this If 2Pac came back now he wouldn't be as great,yea he was good but now adays he won't make it, hes old school sure,  people will still be with him but he won't be as great as he was before

He wouldn't be as great? Why because he's not making club songs with horrible lyrics? When 2Pac made a club song it had some nice lyrics to go with it (Holler If Ya Hear Me for example). The reason his new stuff isn't selling is because they are ruining his stuff by making a new beat and slowing/speeding his voice. I got originals of the stuff they remade, and let me tell you the originals are a whole lot better.

I know you got your opinion on Ye, but he sure as hell doesn't have dumbass lyrics.

If 2pac is old school than what is run dmc?

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2007, 06:26:07 PM »

Uh... old school. What else would they be? Anything before mid-90's is old school according to most people.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2007, 06:27:02 PM »

If 2pac is old school than what is run dmc? and you do agree he whines too much for a grown butt man.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2007, 06:28:14 PM »
also according to most people

Who is the greatest rapper lyricly

2pac (48%)

Eminem (18%)

Notorious BIG (14%)

50 cent (7%)

Jay-z (4%)

Ludacris (2%)

Kanye West (2%)

T.I. (0%)

Ja Rule (0%)

Pastor Troy (0%)
      239 total votes

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2007, 06:30:11 PM »

Uh... old school. What else would they be? Anything before mid-90's is old school according to most people.

i dont think that is true

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_school_hip_hop

http://www.amazon.com/Old-School-Rap-Vol-2/dp/B0000037ZO

http://www.oldschoolhiphop.com/

Offline StarXS

• Infinity Regular
  • Legionnaire
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2007, 06:30:38 PM »

originators... they're the 1st pop rap group after working with Aerosmith. personally I don't consider 2pac as old school, even though he started rappin in the late 80s, he didn't become popular until around 92-93

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2007, 06:31:06 PM »

2pac (48%)

Eminem (18%)

Notorious BIG (14%)

50 cent (7%)

Jay-z (4%)

Ludacris (2%)

Kanye West (2%)

T.I. (0%)

Ja Rule (0%)

Pastor Troy (0%)
      239 total votes

*lol* Em over BIGGIE?! I'm not a Biggie fan, but seriously. :D Where'd you get these statistics?

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2007, 06:31:54 PM »

originators... they're the 1st pop rap group after working with Aerosmith. personally I don't consider 2pac as old school, even though he started rappin in the late 80s, he didn't become popular until around 92-93

no they are old school, you guys don't seem to know much about the history of rap

Offline StarXS

• Infinity Regular
  • Legionnaire
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2007, 06:33:47 PM »

i dont think that is true

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_school_hip_hop

http://www.amazon.com/Old-School-Rap-Vol-2/dp/B0000037ZO

don't forget, wiki is not always to be trusted... to me, true old school hip hop ended in 1985 (my birth year) and the 2nd gen started from there (that'd include N.W.A., Native Tongue Click, Pac...)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2007, 06:34:12 PM »

2pac (48%)

Eminem (18%)

Notorious BIG (14%)

50 cent (7%)

Jay-z (4%)

Ludacris (2%)

Kanye West (2%)

T.I. (0%)

Ja Rule (0%)

Pastor Troy (0%)
      239 total votes

*lol* Em over BIGGIE?! I'm not a Biggie fan, but seriously. :D Where'd you get these statistics?
<_<|google|

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar