collapse

Author Topic: TD Byron #1: Eternal Champion  (Read 218 times)

Offline Byronj

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 15, 2015, 01:30:32 AM
  • "Fight another day"
    • Email
TD Byron #1: Eternal Champion
« on: August 16, 2009, 08:00:56 PM »

It had to be done, lol.

Holla y'all! It's been a while. I haven't able to do much of anything since my computer was acting up badly. I had to reboot it and start off fresh yet again. BUT NO WORRIES! All my mugen stuff and videos are safely saved on some discs that I burned on to before wiping out my computer. I was also busy with school(As usual) and a club i'm in, basically dealing with video games and anime(YEAH ;D!).

Well anyways, on to today's topic of the day: "Taking out a so-called Champion." I decided to separate some of the battles that I usually have for Mugen challenges and have them mostly for "Team Destiny" battles. And to start things off, I use everyone's lovable character Byron(although he's POTS Ryu for now until DarkCipherLucius is done with him). After seeing some battle videos against this guy by people like DarkFlare, Lord Vucious, and Shunt, I decided to try out my hand in this.

I gotta admit, this guy is a pain in the neck, and I mean it seriously. Having to face this guy in five different forms in 3 matches was nothing but a nightmare. So yeah, enjoy watching myself getting totured through this ridiculous trial of madness.

Song: SFA2 Ryu's Stage Remix(Byron's Theme) by MasterBoris86X

Team Destiny:

"Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart."

-Marcus Aelius Aurelius

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal