collapse

Author Topic: Harley Quinn  (Read 23799 times)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 12, 2024, 06:20:55 PM
Re: Harley Quinn
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2007, 10:07:49 PM »
lightblackheart: Yup, am real motivated to do this one. Too bad I haven't been able to do much today as I've been real busy. Hopefully I'll be able to within the next few hours, but who knows. (:|

alex: Thanks, man.! PM'ed you on back on the other forum. ;D

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2007, 01:55:01 AM »
I see the hyena is worked in with your sig will it be implemented in the char in a way?
She'll have both hyenas come out for a special move (possibly two). ;D
I like what I hear.

Question: Will Joker be involved(in an intro, special, win pose, or as a striker)?

Funny how you said your busy but yet you did something. Hey somethings better than nothing ;D.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 08:42:13 PM by malisiousjoe »

Thanks DG!

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2007, 09:44:16 AM »
I see the hyena is worked in with your sig will it be implemented in the char in a way?
She'll have both hyenas come out for a special move (possibly two). ;D
I like what I hear.

Question: Will Joker be involved(in an intro, special, win pose, or as a striker?

Funny how you said your busy but yet you did something. Hey somethings better than nothing ;D.
Joker will be involved in an Intro and Hyper, aside from that, not sure.

I don't end my day until I get something done on Harley. :P Just not gonna happen. She has her jumping medium kick now as well. :)

EDIT: Have also been thinking about shortening her ear things by like 1/3.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 09:56:21 AM by .Batzarro. »

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2007, 03:15:15 PM »
Post a pic of the edited "ear things" and one of how she looks now and we will do a side by side comparison.

Thanks DG!

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2007, 08:43:42 AM »
Well, I already went ahead and fixed her ear things to my liking. Can check out my sig for that. :)

Yesterday I gave her her jumping hard punch and kick, as well as finished her standing gun specials (displayed in the sig). Want her to have 'em while crouching too, and possibly jumping. Also, since I finished the gun special moves, that means I also made her weapons for it. ;)

Today, I will work on her crouching gun specials and her dizzy stance. As well as fix my sig, 'cause it's way too small for my taste. >.>

(click to show/hide)

Offline giammo84

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 09, 2011, 06:45:44 AM
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2007, 10:05:14 AM »
man this char is Fantastic, keep working on her... =D>many congratulations!

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2007, 10:32:30 AM »
man this char is Fantastic, keep working on her... =D>many congratulations!
Thanks, man. Wanna release a Beta of her within a month. Which will most likely happen IF I can find a good MvC programmer.

EDIT: I really don't know how long it takes to code a character, so might be longer then that.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 12:37:40 PM by .Batzarro. »

(click to show/hide)

Offline John Jr.

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 12, 2009, 02:34:57 PM
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2007, 01:52:40 PM »
Great job, Batzarro! Harley's sprites are great! You nailed her appearance just perfect!
Congratulations!

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2007, 06:41:53 PM »
Great job, Batzarro! Harley's sprites are great! You nailed her appearance just perfect!
Congratulations!
Thanks.! Am putting all my free time into working on her. Just hope I can make her come out the way I want. :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2007, 08:20:48 PM »
I almost feel you shorten up the "ear things" to much but it you char. Releasing a beta in a month that's going to be tough good luck!

Thanks DG!

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2007, 09:47:03 PM »
I almost feel you shorten up the "ear things" to much but it you char. Releasing a beta in a month that's going to be tough good luck!
Think so.? I'm actually real content with how they are now, but I guess to each their own. If I can find a programmer for her within that time and it doesn't take too long to code, then yea, within a month I'd say a beta. :) I wouldn't mind starting on code base from someone else, but it's up to whoever the programmer ends up being.

(click to show/hide)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2007, 09:05:24 AM »
Finished half of her Bazooka hyper today (check sig) and worked on her Amalgam hyper portrait (originally made by rbbt780). Was gonna work on her dizzy stance and crouching gun specials, but felt like doing something more special. So, yea. ;D

(click to show/hide)

Offline Russian Gestapo

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 22, 2018, 09:17:16 AM
  • I am teh Eggman.
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2007, 09:23:13 AM »
Oh wow, that's one really cool sig. You keep impressing me!

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2007, 09:57:55 AM »
Oh wow, that's one really cool sig. You keep impressing me!
Thanks.! Think I'm getting better at spriting, but not sure. :P

(click to show/hide)

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2007, 01:28:33 PM »
yeah, you definitely are getting better :)

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 01:44:24 PM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2007, 02:19:51 PM »
You always get better as you sprite more.  I'm about to go back and update some of my original work because I know I can do it better now.   >:D

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2007, 02:47:06 PM »
i agree, that s why i will update azrael and captain marvel when i have finished my other wips. :O*D

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2007, 06:32:49 PM »
Yea, that's why I'm not adding most of the details on most all my sprites 'til the end. That way they all end up coming out consistent with the same quality. Realized I should do this when I saw how crappy the stance came out. Will have to go redo that later on as well.

(click to show/hide)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2007, 09:02:19 AM »
Made her Dizzy Stance today along with another little edit or two. :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2007, 04:11:09 PM »
Yes , the new sig looks amazing !!!! I like the way the new "ears look !!! Keep it up . I feel the same way my day is not complete unless I work on a character . I've already gotten better at spriting . So much that my cable modem hasn't worked in four days & I had alot of free time , so I redid all of Hobgoblin's sprites I had done . I also redid alot of Poison Ivy that I had put on the backburner . She now looks more like the "Jim Lee" version . The more you do the better you get at it !
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 04:29:02 PM by DARKTALBAIN »
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2007, 05:26:33 PM »
You all may get to see a little preview of Harley in a week or 2. I was all set to release my Joker this weekend untill I was denied permission to use GM Spectres Harley as a helper due what I believe are "us vs them" issues (Nuff said, most of you know what I mean).

Luckilly Batzarro has agreed to help out to replace that tired ole Harley with some sprites from his WIP. Unfortunatly Joker is delayed yet again for the hundreth time. But hopefully this will make him even better, so everyone will forget about the other ones out there.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2007, 07:36:47 PM »
You all may get to see a little preview of Harley in a week or 2. I was all set to release my Joker this weekend untill I was denied permission to use GM Spectres Harley as a helper due what I believe are "us vs them" issues (Nuff said, most of you know what I mean).

Luckilly Batzarro has agreed to help out to replace that tired ole Harley with some sprites from his WIP. Unfortunatly Joker is delayed yet again for the hundreth time. But hopefully this will make him even better, so everyone will forget about the other ones out there.

Nice , that's bad news but yet again good news in the end ! Batzarro's Harley looks better anyway  ;) Hey can I start using my sig here yet ?  :D
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2007, 09:31:10 PM »
Yes , the new sig looks amazing !!!! I like the way the new "ears look !!! Keep it up . I feel the same way my day is not complete unless I work on a character . I've already gotten better at spriting . So much that my cable modem hasn't worked in four days & I had alot of free time , so I redid all of Hobgoblin's sprites I had done . I also redid alot of Poison Ivy that I had put on the backburner . She now looks more like the "Jim Lee" version . The more you do the better you get at it !
Thanks. :)

Yea, even when I'm just dead tired, I can't end the day without doing something for her. When I do, I usually do a whole move. Except the hypers, am having some problems with the Hammer one. Just not real good at frankenspriting. >.> Again man, am really looking forward to seeing that Ivy. 8)

(click to show/hide)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2007, 09:34:42 PM »

It sucks that GM didn't let you use the sprites, but I'm gonna be able to replace 'em for the most part with no problem. Since his was made from R. Mika as well, just had so much taken out.

Might have to ask if you'll let me use some of Joker's sprites as well, when it comes around to making Joker's hyper for Harley. Have an idea of what I'm gonna make it already, and it shouldn't be that hard to sprite it. ;D

Working on her Hammer hyper right now. Me = no good frankenspriter.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2007, 11:37:52 PM »

It sucks that GM didn't let you use the sprites, but I'm gonna be able to replace 'em for the most part with no problem. Since his was made from R. Mika as well, just had so much taken out.

Might have to ask if you'll let me use some of Joker's sprites as well, when it comes around to making Joker's hyper for Harley. Have an idea of what I'm gonna make it already, and it shouldn't be that hard to sprite it. ;D

Working on her Hammer hyper right now. Me = no good frankenspriter.

Dont sweat the Franken Sprite, I'm pretty good at it. The Superman Kryptonite gun for instance. Look at the MC sprites. If the stance is similar, I can edit one of my Joker hammers in.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal