collapse

Author Topic: Algrim's Sprites  (Read 1032 times)

Offline algrim

• Last Login:November 09, 2015, 06:41:21 PM
Algrim's Sprites
« on: December 23, 2008, 12:52:42 PM »
Well, since I'm just starting spriting, I figured I'd use this thread to post my newest sprites and see if I get better (or worse).  Any and all input is warmly encouraged.

To start it all off, I used a Psylocke to create a quick Colleen Wing, seen here;

She worked out okay, so I added a sword;

Then as I was bouncing around ideas for her partner in crime, Misty Knight, I realized I should find a slimmer body for her since Misty is the thicker of the two.  That led me to the following edit;

While I really like the above edit and will probably go back to make it more accurate to the source pics soon, some of the feedback didn't like the head - so I tried this sprite instead;

All in all I wasn't overly pleased with that last one, so I decided to change gears and try my hand at Grendel using Spider-Man base sprites;

The open hand worked for Spidey, but not so much for Grendel - so I fixed that;

And whoever heard of the Hunter Rose Grendel fighting without his fork?  This is the first item/object I have ever attempted - It turned out pretty good, although it was very simplistic;

So the other night I figured out how I wanted to do a Misty Knight Sprite.  Yesterday morning I made some good headway on it (basing it off the artwork in the 2006 Daughters of the Dragon series).  Unfortunately, while the hair is good enough to get by... I'm not really feeling it.  Let me know what you think;

Thanks!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal