collapse

Author Topic: Shibuyah's returning sprite topic  (Read 389 times)

Offline Shibuyah

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 15, 2012, 06:44:02 PM
    • Email
Shibuyah's returning sprite topic
« on: December 18, 2008, 10:57:35 PM »
Yeah, I've been a member here for a while, I've just been so busy, I haven't gotten a chance to come here for a while... > >;
Well, uh...in my abscence, I've been working on a few different sprite styles, trying to get requests done, getting pushed by my brother to attempt Mugen characters, and try to get practice with spriting animals. - -;
...*ahem*..anyway, I'll showcase what I've got, and if anyone finds anything odd about my sprites, could you let me know please?

Metal Slug style

That's Shane, one of the OC's for a Metal Slug fan-game...I'd like to sprite TotW style, and in the style for Mugen, but it'll have to wait. ^ ^;

And this is Christy, another Metal Slug OC...there are 6 oc's in all, but I've only managed to get three done, and a concept for the fourth.

Fighting game style

I'm sure you guy's know her better than I do since I've never played the games that she hails from... < <;
She's gonna be a Mugen project someday, but not right now...not to mention, her sword is still missing. ^ ^;

Other styles

An attempt at spriting Shane and Christy in they NGP style that Efex used. I actually think they turned out pretty well. ^w^

I'll update this with whatever new stuff I make, so...uhm, as I said earlier, please let me know if there is anything strange about the sprites. 'w';

Credits:
SNK for making the Metal Slug sprites in the first place
Uhm...whoever ripped the Windy x Windam sprites of Izuna
Efex for his NGP sprites
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 09:57:32 AM by Shibuyah »

Currently spriting TotW style:

Working on requests...I might list them later, when I can get things straightened out.

Current Mugen projects(I may need help, but hopefully I won't... ^ ^; ).
MVC Nakoruru
MVC Rimururu
Original character sorta based on Roll named Roll-alpha:will be MVC style.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal