collapse

Author Topic: Well i might at as well  (Read 2878 times)

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze of the 99 characters
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 19, 2018, 07:55:29 PM
  • Fun to be had. Work to be done.
    • Kamekaze's Mugen Works
Well i might at as well
« on: August 29, 2007, 06:51:59 PM »
Edward Trusdale

http://www.livevideo.com/video/56B1CDE0209E44E795FE391F6FEC98D5/epic-edward-trusdale-gameplay-.aspx

Belmont Trusdale

http://www.livevideo.com/video/7ea1c62e53d040e38a8deaf2120b7190/epic-belmont-gameplay-footage-.aspx

these two were trained by snk and capcoms finest and their moves reflect it. however though they are brothers, they do not like each other at all. one reason being that Ed is good and Belmont has chosen the darker path. second is just plain sibling rivalry
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 11:59:18 PM by kamekaze »

104/150 chars made.

Offline Epic Win Man

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 03, 2017, 10:28:49 PM
Re: Well i might at as well
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 06:56:02 PM »
they look excellent, but I have a few questions...
are they from anything, or are they original? and second, does Belmont have assasin's voice from SC2? if so, that is killer
hmmm...

Offline OrwellianDawn

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 25, 2009, 01:04:23 AM
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 07:15:18 PM »
Kagure Yaro is the game from which they originate.

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 09:18:06 PM »
Kagure Yaro is the game from which they originate.

yes, bemont does have voices from the assasin from SC2 lol
104/150 chars made.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 09:37:20 PM »
Awesome, I'm saving a spot for them. The play quality for the video was really bad (or maybe it's my cpu :-?? ) so I couldn't really enjoy its awesomeness.

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 10:26:48 PM »
well i had to reupload it due to another error. so it will be up within a few hours
104/150 chars made.

Offline ynn3k

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 06, 2009, 07:42:53 PM
  • SNK FOREVER
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 10:32:41 PM »
ur continuing the kakuge yaro legacy i see... nice

Offline SupaKMW

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 18, 2015, 06:01:33 AM
  • Master Storm........Also Infinity Supporter 4 Life
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 11:15:32 PM »

Yup continuing the fine line of Kakuge Yaro chars started by XCB and originated from Double S, and doing a fine a$$ job of it 8)!!

I know who Edward's trainers are, Terry and Charlie(Nash), Hells Yea this is Kick a$$ =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> 8)!!

Sig created by Yours Truely, 8)
YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/SupaKMW

Offline ynn3k

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 06, 2009, 07:42:53 PM
  • SNK FOREVER
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 11:39:35 PM »

Yup continuing the fine line of Kakuge Yaro chars started by XCB and originated from Double S, and doing a fine a$$ job of it 8)!!

I know who Edward's trainers are, Terry and Charlie(Nash), Hells Yea this is Kick a$$ =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> 8)!!
i've always wanted to use these sprites to make my own character.. my idea was to have this guy be an arch nemisis to terry almost a clone created to kill the bogard family

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 11:59:01 PM »
k the vids back up but the fight aginst Tetsu has horrid quality for some reason
104/150 chars made.

Offline TehDemon

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 23, 2010, 09:04:44 PM
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 12:01:29 AM »
So Kamekaze, may I ask what the status of them is?
No, i'm not the DCvsMarvel beta tester named Demon, I'm "Teh"demon, and i'm much worse :P

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 12:03:09 AM »
well eds at 98% and his bros at 87% which is why he has so few moves
104/150 chars made.

Offline TehDemon

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 23, 2010, 09:04:44 PM
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 12:10:43 AM »
well eds at 98% and his bros at 87% which is why he has so few moves

k cool. Your characters are pretty good so I'm glad you're working on them  ;D
No, i'm not the DCvsMarvel beta tester named Demon, I'm "Teh"demon, and i'm much worse :P

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 12:28:20 AM »
there awesome good luck  8)

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 01:43:58 AM »
well dont forget, Vega(M. bison) also taught them a few things. mainly ed who uses his psycko crusher. but mainly use the psyco power on belmont to make him strong. and yes they also learned a few things from terry, rugal,blanka(trust me)and even Axel Stone(streets of rage) belmont uses his bare knuckle.
104/150 chars made.

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 02:23:24 AM »
Hmm, nice looking chars man. i like how your keeping the Kakuge Yaro legacy going. I can't wait to see the guys and add them to my roster. Keep it up and good luck man. ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline SupaKMW

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 05:53:13 AM »
well dont forget, Vega(M. bison) also taught them a few things. mainly ed who uses his psycko crusher. but mainly use the psyco power on belmont to make him strong. and yes they also learned a few things from terry, rugal,blanka(trust me)and even Axel Stone(streets of rage) belmont uses his bare knuckle.

So was they soldiers of M. Bison at one time or something :o :o :o :o?

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 11:24:03 AM »
yes, they have been everywhere and rremained unnoticed lol. (also i believe my friend is going to make the robot from that game too)
104/150 chars made.

Offline SupaKMW

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 11:38:00 AM »
Hmmmm, well I hope u have the story in their readme :-??

So Belmont, the evil twin decided to remain a soilder of Bison, and Edward found a way out?

(also i believe my friend is going to make the robot from that game too)

That sounds cool to me  8)!!!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 11:40:09 AM by SupaKMW »

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 22, 2024, 09:07:01 PM
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 11:43:36 AM »
hu? where are these guys coming from Kagure Yaro is the game right, what console is it for? anyone got a link so i can see all the chars in it? maybe a sprite source ? or some info kamekaze??

on topic: edwuard looks rly cool, he even knows rugal moves, cool, waiting for this fella

XD|| so funny

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2007, 11:46:59 AM »
Belmont remained a solider because his plan was to assasinate Bison, but akuma killed bison and belmont escaped before akuma could get to him. meanwhile Edward learned Blank's Backflip role before finding his self in the world of snk where he met terry and rugal(i might change it to Rock because rugal was evil, however Ed knows reppuken so thats an open slot to suggestions) .

also there is no sprite resource page i pain stakingly ripped their sprites one by one as well as there effects
104/150 chars made.

Offline Laxxe23

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 06, 2021, 03:10:10 PM
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2007, 11:54:52 AM »
yes, they have been everywhere and rremained unnoticed lol. (also i believe my friend is going to make the robot from that game too)
geee i wonder who that is
*shifty eyes* XD

Offline SupaKMW

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2007, 11:57:25 AM »
Suggestion to Ed's storyline: I think that it should be Chalie(Nash) to teach Ed the Backflip and Cannon Roll attack,

because I really don't see how Blanka(Being on the edge of being more animal than human and can barely speak

english, if ANY) can teach Ed anything, unless he watched his battles and studied the move. Besides he does the

backflip just like Charlie(Nash) would. #:-S
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 11:59:13 AM by SupaKMW »

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2007, 12:21:48 PM »
well guile also taught him his flash kick and summersualt strike
104/150 chars made.

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2007, 01:13:19 PM »
well here's their story's

Edward is about 23 years old. He and his brother were originally trained under shadaloo. Edward suprised Bison when he learned and mastered Vega(M.bison)'s Psycho crusher without the need of Psycho Power. After he learned about Vega's true intentions he escaped and vowed to recue his brother. Unfortunetly Belmont was tested with the Psycho Power and became very powerfull along with loosing all of his good nature(so he says). When the Shadaloo was destroyed Belmont left as if nothing happend. When Edward Realized he was too late, he sought after his brother only to find him to be nothing of his former self. Belmont immediantly blamed Ed for the way he was now and tried to kill him using his new found powers. He used his Death dance and left Ed brutally beaten, Belmont left him to die there. Fortunetly Ed was discovered by Charlie and Guile. Ed asked to be trained to become stronger than his brother so he may one day "save" him from him self. Guile taught him his Flash kick and summersault Strike, while Charlie taught him his Backflip roll. Once Ed mastered these techniques he felt ready to confront his brother again. So he left to find him.

He found his self in the world of snk. He met various people but only one agreed to teach him, Terry Bogard. Edward was trained under him and eventually learned his "Burn knuckle". Terry told him how he also trained his Brother a month before, this angered him because the last thing he wanted was for his brother to become any stronger. So he thought he could become stronger if he to began to train under the darkside. He met rugal only to find his brother already there. Belmont told him his strength has tripled
since there last battle and that Ed was no where near ready for him. That didn't stop him from trying to do Belmont in. Belmont easilly subdued him and began to talk about how he likes the way he is now because of his power. Rugal felt sorry for ed and trained him for a time. Unfortunetly his training ended because Rugal defeated akuma and became God Rugal. Ed tried to stop him but was unable too. As rugal was about to perform his God end Belmont Struck down Rugal and killed him using Rugals own signature move which he named Kaiser End. He then called his brother weak and left again. This time Ed left on his own to focus and hone his skills. Belmont seeked after Ed this time because he wanted to kill him once and for all. However this battle turned out much differently when Ed used his Final Assualt and finnally defeated his brother. Belmont said that he will be back to
get his revenge before dissapearing.

And ever since they have been bitter rivals who fight every time they meet. Edward wants to prove that you don't need evil powers in order to be strong.

and of couse belmonts story

Belmont is about 24 years old. he is one year older than his brother Ed even though they look like twins. He and ed entered the army of the Shadaloo when Bison mislead them on what he was doing. He then began to train them under. When he found out how Ed was increasing in strength faster than him, he agreed to be enhanced with the Psycho Power which increased his power tenfold and gave him abilities that he belived made him several times stronger than his brother, however he lost all of his good nature in the process, his eyes turned to a shade of red and he also gained murderous intent. His Brother escaped when he learned that Bison was trying to conquer the world while Belmont decided he should stay to strike Bison down once he did. However Akuma interupeted his plans when he killed Bison with his Shun-Goku-Satsu. With the shadaloo destroyed he left and found him self in a city. He met Axel Stone and learned of Mr. X and his terror. He decided to fight along side Axel only if he was taught his bare knuckle. Axel agreed and they took down Mr. X. He was regarded as a hero even though he didnt care to be, but before he defeated Mr. X he was told about Rugal and so he left to seek his teachings. Before leaving he was attacked by his brother. Edward tried to put up a good fight but was quickly defeated. Belmont told him don't follow him or he will kill him.

He arrived in the world of snk(it's like a new world to him but its only one planet)only to find Terry Bogard. He was told that Rugal was evil and not to be trusted. Belmont asked to be trained by him. Terry taught him his crack shoot, which Belmont quickly mastered. However Terry learned that Belmont had intentions of joing rugal and told him to
leave his sight at once. Belmont told him he would regret that and tried to fight him. Terry defeated him using his "Buster Wolf" and forced him to retreat. He finnaly met rugal and agreed to become one of his henchmen. Belmont wanted to learn all he can about rugal but unfortunetly Ed returned and tried to fight him again. Belmont defeated Ed oncemore
and told him that he was stronger than last time. Rugal pittied Edward and trained him before Akuma interrupted again. Akuma was defeated and thus Rugal became God Rugal. Belmont saw his brother try to confront him. Belmont swiftly stoped G. Rugal from killing Ed(for reasons unknown) and faught G. Rugal. They fought for hours until Belmont caught him with his own form of Rugal's God End. After defeating Rugal he looked for his brother to finnally kill him. He found Ed and they fought. They were evenly matched until Ed caught Belmont with his Final Assault. Thus Belmont was defeated. Belmont swore his revenge and dissapeared. Belmont decided to train him self and enhance his own ability.

Now Belmont fights his brother evertime they meet to test his strength and doesn't think of it as rivalry. He considers his self the Stronger brother and wants cloak the world in darkness.
104/150 chars made.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 [30]

No calendar events were found.