collapse

Author Topic: Mvc Leon S Kennedy  (Read 8388 times)

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
Re: Mvc Leon S Kennedy
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2008, 02:33:24 PM »
 #:-S Im relived that he may be in Eoh i really do hope to see him there  =D>

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2008, 02:34:22 PM »
A bigger gun, maybe? ok ;)

::salute:: we live to destroy zombies, sir,

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • welcome
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2008, 03:50:22 PM »
A THIRD ONE FOR FUN:

:O*D

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• :+:Simply Twist'D:+:
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
  • ...I spit blood before I speak...
    • -"aPoCaLyPsE's Bio... Enter with Caution..."
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2008, 04:02:19 PM »
A bigger gun, maybe?

OO that looks killer! FTZombieW!

-"aPoC."

Offline Superjoker

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:November 11, 2019, 10:01:54 PM
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2008, 06:03:04 PM »

dats the 1 u want man, nice JT

is kyo the base? i cant even tell, but it looks wiked z666, im sure he looks legit next to valentine.
 =D>
lots of  %%- %%- %%- %%- %%-

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
  • many thanks to hollow boy for this great avatar
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2008, 09:10:33 PM »
Wow those look great!! ;D oh and thanks for the info z666 :thumbsup: and wow december if that turns out to be true this is an even better suprise then I thought (I for one will be over the moon if that turns out to be true :w00t: roll on christmas) or even january or febuary would be sooner then I first thought.

cheers for that z666 you just made my day  :thumbsup:

sorry for my late reply though real life stuff :-??

anyway good luck with finishing him everyone  %%- %%- he looks great so far cant wait for the release ;D :) :thumbsup:

hello to all from the planet wrecker aka Galactus

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2008, 06:19:01 AM »

dats the 1 u want man, nice JT

is kyo the base? i cant even tell, but it looks wiked z666, im sure he looks legit next to valentine.
 =D>
lots of  %%- %%- %%- %%- %%-
Kyo from cvs is the base. If you check on the first page, it's Kyo's stance, but it looks awesome regardless.

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2008, 01:48:16 PM »
Kyo from cvs is the base. If you check on the first page, it's Kyo's stance, but it looks awesome regardless.

Kyo's allways the base for every leon  ^^(PM)^

but i cant wait for the SNK leon

Offline 11111111111

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 23, 2008, 04:58:02 AM
  • I am Kingonur dont forget
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »
Kyo's allways the base for every leon  ^^(PM)^

but i cant wait for the SNK leon
me too because i am a fan of snk style mugen chars :thumbsup:
but this Mvc Leon looks great
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 02:34:37 PM by 11111111111 »

TomBewley

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2008, 02:19:41 PM »
I thought I should pop my head in and say hi!

When I saw that Z666 was making Leon I decided to join with him on this project as I myself had done a started a Leon a little while back, and whereas I was updating the sprites, Z666 went straight for the coding. So I thought it best to contribute to him what I had done. And by working together hopefully this project will sail a lot smoother.

But thank you everyone for your replies!

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2008, 02:31:40 PM »
I thought I should pop my head in and say hi!

When I saw that Z666 was making Leon I decided to join with him on this project as I myself had done a started a Leon a little while back, and whereas I was updating the sprites, Z666 went straight for the coding. So I thought it best to contribute to him what I had done. And by working together hopefully this project will sail a lot smoother.

But thank you everyone for your replies!

Speaking of Ada... ;*))

TomBewley

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2008, 02:34:56 PM »
Haha, Ada's is slightly paused, as I have another Co-WIP on as well as Leon, and I'd rather get those done as I don't want to let other people down.

But she's coming along well. Most basics are done, but I've just been so busy recently.

Offline Z999

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:February 24, 2018, 03:28:14 PM
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2008, 03:28:27 AM »
Kay time for some answers ^^

First great thanks for the voices sub-zero99, it will help a lot. I'll check these when i have the time. One a side note i would need a particular voice for re2 if anybody can rip it. It would be the "Leon, use this" when ada throw a bazooka to leon.

Second, thanks a lot my french bud, added you in the first page credits. These are awesome. Now, i know that i may be asking for a lot since you have such a lot of wips (malade va ^^) but if you could make sprites where he draws these, and maybe a feedback (enfin un truc de recul quoi quand il tire) sprite with the shotegun, that would be perfect. Course if you don't have the time, worry not, that's okay...

Third, once again, glad to have you on this wip DeadX, he is now going to be much more that i originally had plans for ^^

Continuing with two clarification points :
- Cvs kyo is obviously the base, indeed, as noted by pyramid Head.
- To DrFeelgood : he is not planned to be in EOH, and if he ever will be, this will be up to infinity team appreciation (and DeadX and Harlemhero of course but i don't think they would see a problem in this). Well i surely would be glad to see him in it but for now he's not really ready to fit in anyway ^^

Thanks for the help and support everyone, i (we ?) appreciate it  %%-

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • welcome
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2008, 02:10:58 PM »
here are the sprites separately if you want them to fall from the sky like ironman

WE will see, but i m so busy with my work, i don t have any free time this week  8-}
i would prefer to join you back on havok first  :P

Offline Z999

• Infinity Sprite Artist
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2008, 02:33:47 PM »
Thanks, i thought of that, will just need to see how to code it ^^

By the way you reminded me i need to code a few things to havok (finished walk, some transition frames, hypers and new super, new air punch)

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze of the 99 characters
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 19, 2018, 07:55:29 PM
  • Fun to be had. Work to be done.
    • Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2008, 03:09:53 PM »
quick question, if using mvc2 effects, why not call it mvc2? warranted that the gameplay is actually mvc/mvc2 that is. I'm very strict on people using "MvC" on a char without matching gamplay.
good luck anyway.

104/150 chars made.

Offline mugen vato

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 17, 2014, 03:54:33 AM
  • OK I WANT A GOOD CLEAN FIGHT...NOW LES GET IT ON!
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2008, 03:36:56 PM »
 :o DAMN!!! that is one hell of a good character there. thank you guyz for taking the time to create it. may i suggest maybe adding a SNIPER RIFLE (i.e. res evil code veronica) i think that would be awesome. maybe not like have a sniper view...but just the big rifle with it doing major damage. but in anycase i look forward to this character. thanx again. R.E. RULEZ! <_<|google| maybe for the next char you could do the monster jill battles on the plane in r.e. veronica. thanx.  ^:)^

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2008, 11:48:24 AM »
Hello again I have some ideas for Leons speacials/hypers if you want them although I get the feeling that someone has probably already thought of them but still just in case no one has yet here goes :)

1) how about the giant crocodile that Leon fights in the sewers you could have it where it runs across the screen biteing at the opponent or burst out of the ground and takes a few bites at the opponent before disappearing again

2) one of william birkins mutated forms could appear on screen maybe jump down from above and take a few claw swipes at the opponent then jump back up off screen again

3) those mutant plants that appear near the end of the game could appear on each side of the screen and spit acid at the opponent or something

4) mr x and one of william birkins mutated forms could appear from on each side of the screen  say mr x on the left and birkin on the right and then they both attack the opponent together before going off screen again

5) claire or ada could make an appearance or maybe both and fire off a few gun shots at the opponent

6) a licker could jump from behind Leon at the opponent and slice at them with one of its claw hands then another one could appear on top of the screen (the ceiling) and attack with its tongue before jumping down at the opponent to attack with its claws and then the first one turns and attacks again with its claws as well the two slash at the opponent a few times before jumping off screen again (I know that you already mentioned that you had plans for the licker but I thought I might as well add this idea as well just in case)

7) and last but not least I was going to say something with Nemesis like maybe have him fire off a few rockets from his rocket launcher at the opponent or something and I know that Leon has never actually met Nemesis in the games but they did kind of come close to meeting since Nemesis was in the police station at one point after all and that was just a few hours before Leon arrived there so it could have happened.. but still its up to you you might want to stick to characters that appeared just in resi 2    just a thought 

and well thats it just thought that I should share my thoughts in case they come in handy for something you never know unless you mention these things after all  :-?? ;D

anyway good luck  %%- with finishing him z666 looking forward to this character by the way how is your eyesite now any better yet I dread the thought of my eyesight going at some point in the future personally its something I wouldnt wish on anybody so I wish you good luck with that to if you need it :) %%- %%-

oh and just one other thing just curious do you happen to have any plans to do any more resi characters after Leon if you dont mind me asking that is just that I have been waiting for some other characters besides Leon to be added to mugen for a while now (mainly an updated Nemesis or a mr x although I like a lot of the characters from the series to but those are my two faves personally) and I am a big resi fan so just wondered ;D :) 

thought I might as well ask while Im here :-?? :)

many thanks anyway and I hope some of those ideas help  :thumbsup: ;D

cheers  :)

Offline Z999

• Infinity Sprite Artist
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2008, 04:07:51 AM »
Sorry for the little delay, i'm back ^^

quick question, if using mvc2 effects, why not call it mvc2? warranted that the gameplay is actually mvc/mvc2 that is. I'm very strict on people using "MvC" on a char without matching gamplay.

Is it really that important ? Well i'll change it later... maybe ^^ Gameplay is Mvc2/EoH, that kind of things.

may i suggest maybe adding a SNIPER RIFLE (i.e. res evil code veronica) i think that would be awesome.

Was thinking of something like that but WITH the sniper view. I'll see later, not working on specials/hypers yet... Dead-X and myself are finishing and revamping the basics movement and attack currently.

Hello again I have some ideas for Leons speacials/hypers

Well the problem is that all your suggestions involve strikers, which i'd like to avoid as much as possible. For now only MrX is planned, and probably the licker/zombie in a special throw, but i'll keep Birkins in mind (thanks totally forgot about him since the time ^^). I won't use ada or claire by the way since both of them are in the works. Oh and Nemesis, same as the two previous one, already wiped so... Thanks for the suggestions anyway  %%-

To answer the rest of your questions :
- sorry, no plans for more resident evil character, i'm more the marvel guy as you can see in my sign. Well eventually i wouldn't mind helping on one but i won't wip any myself.
- eyesight is correct these days, thanks, just having a few issues when reading a book, nothing unusual, no big headaches or blurry vision since a few days. But i've been lacking time to work on him and havok. But things should be back to normal this week ^^

Anyway thanks for the support everyone  %%-

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2008, 11:24:33 AM »
Thanks for the reply z666 nice to hear from you and I am glad that at least some of my ideas might help out with Leon also glad that your eyesight is ok now as well :)  :thumbsup: but did you say that claire was a wip just curious which version of her is it resi 2 or the code veroinica version oh and who is making her (bet its Dead-x ;D  ;*)) ) just that I like the resi 2 version best personally and besides that version of her would go with your Leon much better since there from the same game.

and I for one have been waiting for a claire as well so thanks for the news z666 I think you might just have made my day again  ;D :)

cheers :)  :thumbsup:

oh and good luck with Leon  %%- %%-

Offline Z999

• Infinity Sprite Artist
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2008, 11:44:22 AM »
Don't remember who was making her sorry but i think it was re2 claire; seemed mainly edited from cammy... I guess ^^

Offline Diek Stiekem

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 26, 2022, 06:24:53 PM
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2008, 11:46:46 AM »
Looking very cool so far Z666!

If you wanna use my Hunk av sprite for a win pose or something lemme know  :)
"Such heroic nonsense!"

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2008, 01:14:59 PM »
ok thanks anyway z666 :)

cheers :thumbsup:

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 05:51:39 PM
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2008, 12:01:10 AM »
Sprites and original concept by HarlemHero
Additional sprites and coding by myself
Additional sprites and palette separation (not yet in the actual char) by DeadX
Additional sprites by Jasontodd

Leon is one of the three wips i'm working on while learning coding, with Harlem permission (thanks a lot). So far he has :
- most of his required sprites
- 3/4 of his basic attacks
- Gun and knife special
- Beat rush hyper
- Medicals herb hyper (regains one third of his health)

If someone wants to help with a specific move just tell me so ^^

I am working on Leon S Kennedy, but a CvS2 version. My sprite edits are different form yours. Anyways, I would like to suggest that you have his punches with his knife since he would always fight with his knife. I can prove it, I heard him say some wise words when he meets Ada again in RE4. Trust me. Anyways, from the sprites you used, it seems like that his handgun looked original comparing to Jill's. Make his weapons look original, even some of the stuff you added, since Leon is an edit of CvS2 Kyo Kusanagi.

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 29, 2020, 04:59:08 AM
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2008, 02:10:02 AM »
put ashley too! and let her say..... " you PERVERT! " :D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar