collapse

Author Topic: New MVC edits of Binho's Subzero & Scorpion by R@CE 45  (Read 4117 times)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
New MVC edits of Binho's Subzero & Scorpion by R@CE 45
« on: September 21, 2008, 01:38:23 AM »
Hello mugen fans,its me R@CE 45 once again, and this time i'm back with a major update of both of those edits i did of Binho's Mortal Kombat Ninja's Subzero and Scorpion
Yes thats right, and this time They are MVC style but with my own style and I'm releasing them both at the same time :o :o
So folks don't just stand there reading, go ahead and download my new awesome edits of Binho's Subzero and Scorpion RIGHT NOW!!!! ;D  :thumbsup:
Enjoy!!!!!!
Check out the video to see gameplay  :w00t: :w00t:
Here's a video

SCORPION

here is the download link for Scorpion MVC : http://www.mediafire.com/?ytzrklyz304

And now, here's the info on the edit,
1. I fixed Scorpion's chaining so now his punches and kicks will not chain into the same button over and over again
2. He can cancel out some super moves like Capcom Vs.Snk characters
3. He has 3 original super moves and one new super move... Its called "Raging Scorpion" and also one new special move... "Scorpion Kicks"
4. I wanted scorpion to have a voice so, i gave him a  original voice.. (Yes that's right, its original)
5. I changed his cns so that the ground velocity wouldn't be so high so combos would connect
6. I added sounds to his snd for his punches and kicks and also for his super moves and his voice...
7. I also made it where is is now a full 6 button character, yep no more almost 6 button, he now has moves for all buttons
(Fierce punch = Z   Fierce Kick = c) same thing goes for the air and crouch attacks
8. This isn't in the read me so sorry, i added superjump, and a launcher, and also MVC2 hyper and KO background and The Special Dust Helper

New Special Move!!!!!!!!!!!
1.Flame Ball = D,DF,F,b  (A flaming fireball)
2.Scorpion kicks = D,DF,F,c (A series of kicks and then a big uppercut (quick combo)

New Super Moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.Hell Flame = D,F,D,F,z (Lvl1) (Can you say Toasty!!!! Sure you can, do this move and you'll roast your opponent like a chicken) ;D
2.Ninjitsu Thrust = D,B,D,F,z (Lv2) (Scorpion disappears and reappears from smoke and sudden you have been sliced all up, Just like he likes his prey) >:D
3.Scorpion Stinger = D, DB ,B , D, DB ,B ,y (Lvl3) (Scorpion basically morphs into a giant scorpion and stings you like crazy  @-) )
4.Raging Scorpion = D,DF,F,x+a (Lv3) (This move is what makes Scorpion such a cool, just do it and you'll see what i mean)

Things i need to add.....
1.Maybe do more voice overs for him
2.Add like 2 more intros
3.Add in some more mvc effects to make the character moe like mvc style
4.Make it where somehow where all is fatalitys work on anybody
5.Also add in Scorpion's Fire Teleport Like Chameleon had on the MK vs SF Flash

SUBZERO

here is the download link for Subzero MVC: http://www.mediafire.com/?mdqy5uk2vmj

Now here r the edits... ;D
1. I fixed Subzero's chaining so now his punches and kicks will not chain into the same button over and over again
2. He can cancel out some super moves like Capcom Vs.Snk characters
3. He has 2 old hypers, 3 original super moves, and 1 new hyper... They all include binho's super backgrounds and hit sparks and also blood.. :w00t:
4. I wanted subzero to have a voice so, i gave him a  original voice.. (Yes that's right, its original) :-@
5. I changed his cns so that the ground velocity wouldn't be so high so combos would connect
6. I added sounds to his snd for his punches and kicks and also for his super moves and his voice...
7. I also made it where is is now a full 6 button character, yep no more almost 6 button, he now has moves for all buttons
(Fierce punch = Z   Fierce Kick = c) same thing goes for the air and crouch attacks
8. This isn't in the read me so sorry, i added superjump, and a launcher, and also MVC2 hyper and KO background and The Special Dust Helper

2 Old Super Moves, and 3 original moves did by me, and 1 new move
1.SuperFreeze = D,DF,F,x+y (Lv1) The move that made Subzero famous  =D>
2.SuperFreeze In the Air = D,DF,F,x+z (Lv1) ditto  ;*))
3.Ice Slicer = D,DB,B,a+b (Lv1) Does a backflip kick that slices you up like swiss cheese  :D, he saw Rugal's Genocide Cutter and has converted it into his own fighting style
4.Ice Breaker = D,DF,F,x+a  (Lv3) Comes at you with a Killer Instinct Combo (Note this move is not like it use to be, he does alot more hits)
5.Polar Bash = D, DB ,B ,x+y  (Lv2) Morphs into his Animality form and knocks the crap outta ya  :D
6.Iceberg = D,DB,B,x+a  (Lv3) (New Super Move) Can u say Titanic  ;*))

Things i need to add.....
1.Maybe do more voice overs for him
2.Add like 2 more intros
3.Add in some more mvc effects to make the character moe like mvc style
4.Make it where somehow where all is fatalitys work on anybody
5.Add two more hypers, and the missing hyper Frost Crush, and make a new voice over for the Iceberg move and change it from him saying Frost Crush

Once again i'd like to thank Binho for allowing me do these edits of his characters awhile back, thanks binho!!!! :thumbsup:
Shouts out to Scar and CD. for taking their time to help me out with my hyper portraits, and for Kong cus i used his hyper background and KO coding also i used kong's hyper and KO background sprites as well as the Special Dust Sprites ^:)^ =D> :) Sorry i didn't include that part about kong in the read me so i'm sorry kong but here it is  #:-S  ;D

Also shouts out to DT, Cyclysm, and Mr.47 too!!! Whats up guys!!!! :w00t: :w00t:
I'd also like to thank each and everyone of you for downloading these edits and also for giving helpful feedback,
that really made me feel appreciated and respected, so i kno for sure that i will continue to make things for mugen for you all to enjoy.....
And as i've said before with the last release of these edits, let me please stress this
" IF THERE IS
SOMETHING THAT YOU THINK I SHOULD ADD OR CHANGE, FEEL FREE TO SAY SO, OR IF YOU THINK I
MADE SOME ERRORS SOMEWHERE (WHICH I'M SURE I DID BECAUSE THIS IS MY SECOND RELEASE) THEN
LET ME KNO IN A POLITE WAY AND IF YOU COULD, TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO TO FIX IT AND THEN I'LL THINK ABOUT IT AND MAYBE I'LL DO IT...
DO NOT GET ON THE FORUM OR ANYWHERE ELSE BASHING ME ABOUT THIS EDIT... I CAN TAKE DIFFERENT
OPINIONS ON THINGS BUT I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY DISRESPECT AND PLEASE I REPEAT, NO COMMENTS ABOUT HOW YOU WANT
THE ORGINAL SOUNDS FOR THE MK CHARACTERS, CUS I ALREADY STATED THAT I MADE ORGINAL VOICES FOR THE CHARACTERS
IF U WANT THE ORGINALS THEN GO THEM AT BINHO'S SITE INSTEAD, OK  ;D ... MUGEN IS SUPPOSED TO BE
FOR FUN NOT DRAMA... SO PLEASE ACT MATURE AND ENJOY THESE EDITS
:)

« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 01:11:23 PM by R@CE 45 »

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
Re: New MVC edits od Binho's Subzero & Scorpion by R@CE 45
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 01:40:22 AM »
 :w00t: sweet downloading now

Re: New MVC edits of Binho's Subzero & Scorpion by R@CE 45
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 04:02:24 PM »
Updated Subzero, had to fix a few bugs here and there, so please go and redownload him, thanks

Offline TÐZ

• Lazy
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 23, 2009, 01:50:22 AM
    • ÐЦÐΞ Z's Site
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 04:21:59 PM »
Hard Kick is infinite for subzero

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 04:37:26 PM »
I just fixed that in and update i'm about to post so wait like a few secs and redownload him again

Offline aristotle

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 24, 2013, 05:36:53 PM
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 05:07:53 PM »
this was unexpected, nice job editing them to fit my favorite style

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 05:10:15 PM »
Thanks alot man, I will be Doin Rain next.... I'm going to use one of Binho' ninja's as a base and give them their trademark attacks....

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 08:26:20 PM »
well i do hope u make all the ninjas
peace
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline J.C.McMinis

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2011, 03:56:49 AM
  • All American Father
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 08:45:06 PM »
Awesome Race been waiting for these.  :)  :thumbsup:  :w00t:  ::salute::

"If we forget One Nation Under God, then we are a nation gone under" Ronald Regan.

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze of the 99 characters
  • Last Login:July 19, 2018, 07:55:29 PM
  • Fun to be had. Work to be done.
    • Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 09:31:22 PM »
FEEDBACK TIME!!!!!!!

Scorpion:

- when you use the air luancher, the super jump goes over the opponent. i couldnt even hit them while in air unless i kicked

- hypers give back power

- too much screen shaking going on. the mvc style usually has little or none

-hyper have irregular commands, for example. a hyper in mvc is done by a directional input, then ANY two punches.
 which means that having 2-3 hypers with the same input but different punches will confuse someone like me who is under the
 impression that it is mvc style. like so. "hyper1" should be done like this "D,DF,F x+y" or x+z or y+z

-the attack with anim 444444 has a projectile that has no transparency

-hell flame is a lvl 1 hyper, yet the other lvl 1 hyper "scorpion stinger" does more damage than it.

- why does the crouching light punch have a velocity?

-The sounds have horrible quality.

-the formula is weak->medium->strong. medium punch never chains into weak punch.

Over all this edit feels very beta. hopefully you will improve this to the point where it qualifies as "mvc"
;------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

subzero's feedback later
104/150 chars made.

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 10:22:50 PM »
FEEDBACK TIME!!!!!!!

Scorpion:

- when you use the air luancher, the super jump goes over the opponent. i couldnt even hit them while in air unless i kicked

- hypers give back power

- too much screen shaking going on. the mvc style usually has little or none

-hyper have irregular commands, for example. a hyper in mvc is done by a directional input, then ANY two punches.
 which means that having 2-3 hypers with the same input but different punches will confuse someone like me who is under the
 impression that it is mvc style. like so. "hyper1" should be done like this "D,DF,F x+y" or x+z or y+z

-the attack with anim 444444 has a projectile that has no transparency

-hell flame is a lvl 1 hyper, yet the other lvl 1 hyper "scorpion stinger" does more damage than it.

- why does the crouching light punch have a velocity?

-The sounds have horrible quality.

-the formula is weak->medium->strong. medium punch never chains into weak punch.

Over all this edit feels very beta. hopefully you will improve this to the point where it qualifies as "mvc"
;------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

subzero's feedback later

Kamekaze, thanks for the feedback, it does help with certain things u did say, but there are somethings that i made a certain way becuz that's the way i wanted to make them
 Let me say that maybe i shouldn't have called them mvc cus i knew someone was gonna say somthin about how if i say MVC then its supposed play exactly like it, but thats not what i was aiming for, but there were certain elements that i wanted to input in but i also wanted to change things around a bit, like the chaining, just like LaQuak has his own style of chaining as well as Kong, well this is how i like my edits to chain....

Same thing for my button commands, I knew people would be puzzled about the commands on the new moves, so this is why i put the commands up on the release page and in the read-me so u could see how to do them exactly, but if they don't like those commands, then they can change them to whatever they like in the character's cmd
plus when you said  "hyper1" should be done like this "D,DF,F x+y" i already did that in the cmd see
[Command]
name = "SuperSpear"   
command = ~D,DF,F,x+y
time = 100

and like i said, i told people what the new commands were on my release post, honestly seeing that these MK characters weren't even in mvc i didn't kno i had to make the button commands be all the way like the game too and most of them i already did like
[command]
name = "Scorpion Stinger"
command = ~D, DB ,B ,x+y
time = 30

Yeah i kno didn't use D,DB,B a+b but thats not what i wanted....
As for the power give back i'll have to look into that, good find, and thanks for reminding me about the stinger, its supposed to take more damage than the hellflame but i didn't make it a lvl2 super move and that i will fix.. Also i will go back and add the transparency on the fireball move

Crouch punch has a velocity on it cus i thought it looked kind of cheap just the way it was seeing that the animation of the punch looked like he was thrusting foward... so thats why i made it that way...

and finally the voices, Well to be honest, yes they could be better but they r ok to me, and in the past i worked hard on those, cus not too many people can make good original voices for mugen... i agree, i should improve them in an update but for now they r staying until i do.... They aren't the best but they r good to me and no where near horrible......

I appreciate your feedback though, you pointed out somethings that i knew somebody would and also told me some stuff i didn't kno... So don't think i'm mad cus of what you said, i'm not, and as a famous creator Kamekaze i kno you kno what your talking about, and i respect that ok... 

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze of the 99 characters
  • Last Login:July 19, 2018, 07:55:29 PM
  • Fun to be had. Work to be done.
    • Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2008, 11:07:13 PM »
Kamekaze, thanks for the feedback, it does help with certain things u did say, but there are somethings that i made a certain way becuz that's the way i wanted to make them
 Let me say that maybe i shouldn't have called them mvc cus i knew someone was gonna say somthin about how if i say MVC then its supposed play exactly like it, but thats not what i was aiming for, but there were certain elements that i wanted to input in but i also wanted to change things around a bit, like the chaining, just like LaQuak has his own style of chaining as well as Kong, well this is how i like my edits to chain....

Same thing for my button commands, I knew people would be puzzled about the commands on the new moves, so this is why i put the commands up on the release page and in the read-me so u could see how to do them exactly, but if they don't like those commands, then they can change them to whatever they like in the character's cmd
plus when you said  "hyper1" should be done like this "D,DF,F x+y" i already did that in the cmd see
[Command]
name = "SuperSpear"   
command = ~D,DF,F,x+y
time = 100

and like i said, i told people what the new commands were on my release post, honestly seeing that these MK characters weren't even in mvc i didn't kno i had to make the button commands be all the way like the game too and most of them i already did like
[command]
name = "Scorpion Stinger"
command = ~D, DB ,B ,x+y
time = 30

Yeah i kno didn't use D,DB,B a+b but thats not what i wanted....
As for the power give back i'll have to look into that, good find, and thanks for reminding me about the stinger, its supposed to take more damage than the hellflame but i didn't make it a lvl2 super move and that i will fix.. Also i will go back and add the transparency on the fireball move

Crouch punch has a velocity on it cus i thought it looked kind of cheap just the way it was seeing that the animation of the punch looked like he was thrusting foward... so thats why i made it that way...

and finally the voices, Well to be honest, yes they could be better but they r ok to me, and in the past i worked hard on those, cus not too many people can make good original voices for mugen... i agree, i should improve them in an update but for now they r staying until i do.... They aren't the best but they r good to me and no where near horrible......

I appreciate your feedback though, you pointed out somethings that i knew somebody would and also told me some stuff i didn't kno... So don't think i'm mad cus of what you said, i'm not, and as a famous creator Kamekaze i kno you kno what your talking about, and i respect that ok... 

well yes, ill admit when someone uses mvc i expect mvc style completly. to save your self some trouble in future installments just say "mvc custom" or something. but the arial rave thing seriously needs tweaking
104/150 chars made.

Offline AdReNaLiNe

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 12, 2009, 09:12:48 PM
    • www.Myspace.com/javier713
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2008, 11:24:35 PM »
Downloading now thanks  ^^(PM)^ :) :thumbsup:

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2008, 12:29:46 AM »
there's no link for scorpion, the link provided takes you to sub zero's download.

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2008, 12:36:03 AM »
ok try it out now

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 12:39:17 AM »
works now man. thanks.

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 12:44:05 AM »
No problem man, and thanks for telling me that...  :)

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 04:48:24 AM »
Has this bug been fixed?

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 02:23:23 PM »
Yeah, i kno what that is, thas the bug when u try to do the medium punch after the super jump and when he lands it does that i fixed it

So Everbody i updated both Subzero and Scorpion, i fixed some bugs that were there, like the medium air punch bug and another bug that was causing the supers to not work after certain moves were done, also added som animation to the air punches and kicks and made some of scorpion's fireballs have transparency so please go back to the first post and redownload...

I'm trying to tell you that i udated the characters so don't say i didn't tell ya ok? Enjoy

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2008, 03:14:59 PM »
Yeah, i kno what that is, thas the bug when u try to do the medium punch after the super jump and when he lands it does that i fixed it

So Everbody i updated both Subzero and Scorpion, i fixed some bugs that were there, like the medium air punch bug and another bug that was causing the supers to not work after certain moves were done, also added som animation to the air punches and kicks and made some of scorpion's fireballs have transparency so please go back to the first post and redownload...

I'm trying to tell you that i udated the characters so don't say i didn't tell ya ok? Enjoy

I knew you updated the character, I didn't know if that one bug was fixed, but now I do.. thanks.

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2008, 04:05:10 PM »

I knew you updated the character, I didn't know if that one bug was fixed, but now I do.. thanks.
No problem dude, just trying to make these more enjoyable for all of you

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 12:53:11 PM »
Ok guys, i went and changed the download link on scorpion cus people said that when u do the sorpion spear movet hat he crashes your mugen, i have never seen that happen on mine so i guess something went wrong with the upload, so anyway i updated so try this, and also i fixed the speed of the Spear special, now he performs it faster and pulls you back faster... hope this fixes things  :)

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 01:18:52 PM »
Hey i found a bug in MVC 5 of Scorpion so i had to post another update in him, so go redownload him once more and get 6, Don't say i didnt tell ya so,

He had a helper bug in his spear hyper which was causing a clone spam so don't say i iddn't tell ya

Offline TÐZ

• Lazy
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 23, 2009, 01:50:22 AM
    • ÐЦÐΞ Z's Site
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2008, 06:48:05 PM »
The only thing that bugs me is the voices, they are an earsore.

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2008, 08:23:29 PM »
The only thing that bugs me is the voices, they are an earsore.

You can change them, its not that hard.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar