collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Char Tester Updated  (Read 880 times)

Offline necro_rk

• Contributor
  • Last Login:August 11, 2020, 10:41:07 AM
  • Tools maker
    • Email
Ultimate Char Tester Updated
« on: September 13, 2008, 02:41:50 PM »
I was Update the Ultimate Char Tester :)

http://rokksoftware.blogspot.com/

C&C welcome...

Offline I_Burner

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:January 29, 2012, 05:08:52 AM
  • Avy by Hollow Boy aka C.D.
    • Burnt M.U.G.E.N.
Re: Ultimate Char Tester Updated
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 10:44:04 PM »
This is a great utility, and I'm happy to see you add new features to it! I'll test out the new version tonight!

Offline necro_rk

• Contributor
  • Tools maker
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 12:19:55 AM »
Thanks for download, enjoy it!.. :)

Offline dragonesku

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 24, 2010, 06:08:41 PM
  • Fo' shizzle my nizzle
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 12:40:06 AM »
dejame hacerte una pregunta... todo el material en tu blog es "open source" o no?  :thumbsup:

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 12:53:55 AM »
wait i dont wana be that dude but...may i ask how this works?

Offline necro_rk

• Contributor
  • Tools maker
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 12:33:10 PM »
dejame hacerte una pregunta... todo el material en tu blog es "open source" o no? :thumbsup:
si, todo a exepcion de mis programas, es open source, puedes usarlo y modificarlo sin problema, solo da el crédito rcorrespondiente... ;D

Well, this program is for test your chars with Quick VS option of mugen, also, with this, you can test ziped chars [zip,rar,7zip and other format supported by winrar], but, for now only ziped chars in one ziped file.

First, you need select the mugen exe file and winrar, run the program and press Option's Button (Image : http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=configuration1uc1.gif), select them and check the option in bottom to unzip the char after select the file.

You can test ziped chars now ;D
To test a ziped char: 1 press ,select the ziped file, 2 [if you don't check the option, press "Unzip in Chars/Test" button] and finishing winrar, 3 press "Load data to test" to pass char data to the test section and modificate chars and test option.

To test unziped file: press[ + ] and select the DEF file of the char, 2 check the player to asignate data char and modificate if you want,chars and test options

Fight type: style of the test 1 vs 1 [Player1 vs Player 2], 1 vs 2 [Player 1 vs Player2 & Player4], etc...

Select player: only click in image [1,2,3 o 4 player]

Change only one player: Click on next to the name, inside char data section, and select DEF char file
Open Folder of selected char
Open DEF file of selected char

Stage: Click on stage image or name and select the stage from the list. [automatic load list to run program]

To run Test press image in left/bottom, under option button... [rigth click on play button to change image]

If you are testing ziped file, you can move the char to Chars/ folder of mugen pressing "Move folder to /Chars" button. "Clean Chars/test" button delete all files in Chars/Test, this "test" folder is used to unzip the chars and test it.

And to finish... if you have unziped chars in test folder, only press "Load data to test" and select from the list the char, this work only if ziped filename is empty, to clear the name press "[]" button.

Wow, this is a lot of words, ufff, well... if you have another dude.. i'm here...

Offline SPOOKY77

• CVGUnited.com Admin
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 17, 2011, 11:58:08 AM
    • CVG United
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 12:39:29 PM »
Es esto solo en español? O hay una version inglesa tambien?  :-?? I think this is a very cool tool too btw  :)

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 09:43:15 PM »
dejame hacerte una pregunta... todo el material en tu blog es "open source" o no? :thumbsup:
si, todo a exepcion de mis programas, es open source, puedes usarlo y modificarlo sin problema, solo da el crédito rcorrespondiente... ;D

Well, this program is for test your chars with Quick VS option of mugen, also, with this, you can test ziped chars [zip,rar,7zip and other format supported by winrar], but, for now only ziped chars in one ziped file.

First, you need select the mugen exe file and winrar, run the program and press Option's Button (Image : http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=configuration1uc1.gif), select them and check the option in bottom to unzip the char after select the file.

You can test ziped chars now ;D
To test a ziped char: 1 press ,select the ziped file, 2 [if you don't check the option, press "Unzip in Chars/Test" button] and finishing winrar, 3 press "Load data to test" to pass char data to the test section and modificate chars and test option.

To test unziped file: press[ + ] and select the DEF file of the char, 2 check the player to asignate data char and modificate if you want,chars and test options

Fight type: style of the test 1 vs 1 [Player1 vs Player 2], 1 vs 2 [Player 1 vs Player2 & Player4], etc...

Select player: only click in image [1,2,3 o 4 player]

Change only one player: Click on next to the name, inside char data section, and select DEF char file
Open Folder of selected char
Open DEF file of selected char

Stage: Click on stage image or name and select the stage from the list. [automatic load list to run program]

To run Test press image in left/bottom, under option button... [rigth click on play button to change image]

If you are testing ziped file, you can move the char to Chars/ folder of mugen pressing "Move folder to /Chars" button. "Clean Chars/test" button delete all files in Chars/Test, this "test" folder is used to unzip the chars and test it.

And to finish... if you have unziped chars in test folder, only press "Load data to test" and select from the list the char, this work only if ziped filename is empty, to clear the name press "[]" button.

Wow, this is a lot of words, ufff, well... if you have another dude.. i'm here...

This sounds really good ill mos def use it i really hate puting in chars and taking them out blah blah blah this is great

Offline necro_rk

• Contributor
  • Tools maker
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 10:49:10 AM »
Es esto solo en español? O hay una version inglesa tambien? :-?? I think this is a very cool tool too btw  :)
2 ver., spanish and english, look on the blog (http://rokksoftware.blogspot.com/2008/09/ultimate-char-tester-actualizado15.html)

This sounds really good ill mos def use it i really hate puting in chars and taking them out blah blah blah this is great
Tnks, it's great it help you, i'm working in a new version better... :)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal