collapse

Author Topic: Look at what someone said on mugenguild......  (Read 4488 times)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
Look at what someone said on mugenguild......
« on: July 05, 2008, 03:24:49 AM »
This is what someone said on mugenguild guys
He's giving him encouragement, because from what Ridureyu said, he was discouraged from making him because Kong made one. And failed miserably like every other creation of his.
Honestly Kongu is surprisingly good considering how horrible Kong's work typically is.

The main problem with him is his hyper armor was done all wrong. And it makes him almost unbeatable since he can't be stunned hardly and is immune to being bound. I'm working on fixing that, though. (Hopefully I can)

I do hope Doggie makes Kongu, though. I'd rather have a quality author make these characters than fixed up versions made by trashy authors.

@ laughing iori

Kong's characters suck because they play noting like MvC at all. Also because he refuses to listen to any feedback at all. (His AI isn't very fair. Although it's easy enough to make your own so I don't think "bad" AI makes something suck)

He's always going to be a miserable excuse for a creator. Because he isn't even interested in improving. Probably in part due to the stupid people on infinity mugen who go "lolz nyce sh*t bro" Or "omfg best shyt evaaaa downloading now+1" Every time somebody releases something instead of actual feedback. (This sort of creates an illusion that bad work is actually good. And a creator might end up discarding honest feedback because of it)
It's sad, because as I said before his Kongu actually could be very nice I think. But since he won't update his stuff I'm sure he'll stay average unless somebody else fixes the problems and releases it themself.

Now, before anybody goes and says anything, i'd just like to say this, Kong you r a very talented creator and your works r very appreciated, as you can tell by how many people that have actually went and downloaded them and also who keep on wanting you to make even more, and i believe all of us at infinity really appreciate your hard work, so thank you....
Now back to the quote from mugenguild.... Now guys, do you see the part where it says, "Probably in part due to the stupid people on infinity mugen who go "lolz nyce sh*t bro" Or "omfg best shyt evaaaa downloading"

Now my thing is, this person on guild who goes by La Miss Fairy, said this about IMT.... And guys i got pissed cus she's disrespecting not only kong but basically anybody who likes kong's work here at IMT.... 

Now we have a right to speak our opinion about characters that r made for mugen, but its supposed to be helpful feedback, not disrespecting others in the process which is really >>>  >:-(-|... Not getting online and saying stuff like "Those stupid people at IMT" or let alone saying anything about Kong.... >:(  >:(

My point is this, we here at IMT won't even let our own members disrespect others from another forum on topics, and if it does happen their topic or comments gets deleted. So those guys need to keep their members in check, cus that bad mouthing isn't cool... not cool at all.....  \-/o  \-/o  \-/o

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 03:34:07 AM by R@CE 45 »

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
Re: Look at what someone said on mugenguild......
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 03:38:33 AM »
Dont even sweat it bro...

!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 03:39:43 AM »
The Guild HA!

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 03:40:13 AM »
Yeah, same as what Scar said.

Just chalk this whole thing up to "LOLINTERNET"
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 04:42:04 AM »
I really can't stand people that just point out to a specific author and say their stuff sucks.
I mean I can understand if a char is broken as hell (like the Neo that was made for MUGEN), but I think it's just ridiculous when somebody just points out to creators who actually have the balls to get most of the sounds, and coding right, and flame them.

I would like to see these retarded arrogant perfectionists (I like to call them "stupid internet people" when I'm talking to someone in rl) to stop shooting off their mouths get off their lazy hides and make characters the way they think they should be, or just shut the hell up.

I could say the same thing for a lot other communities out there.

Like I saw this retarded feedback on one of my JKA vids about how Szico VII did a horrible job with Midgar v3...

I just simply told him to shut the hell up. It took Szico VII's entire team to do that map over a year, I think that may have set the record for the wip length of a JKA map.

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 10:56:55 AM »
It's THIS simple: Before mouthing, create something yourself. And let the crowd decide.

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 11:31:59 AM »
There's always gonna be naysayers for any released project. You can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time. One person's opinion if just that.. his/her opinion. To one person, a character may not be their cup of tea, to the next, it might seem like gold.

There's tons of different factors.

That being said, Kong does what he likes and what he enjoys doing; creating the chars the way he envisions them. I doubt a little bit of negative feedback will effect him. He's got incredible drive and work ethic. And hey, we're all guilty of not updating our releases from time to time. Sure, updates are nice, but no one is entiltled to get a character continiuously updated. There's other projects a creator might want to move to, or he/she might even need a bit of a break at times.

(This coming from one who hardly ever updates his released creations, of course  :-[)

So,in short, people will talk. The trick is knowing what feedback is constructive and what is not. Well, that's just my two cents.

Offline Marancv

• Spriting Masta and
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 05, 2019, 01:31:04 PM
  • Check out My NEW SITE! ;P
    • marancv's Hidden Place
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 11:39:50 AM »
ahahaha the funny thing:
"those stupid ppl at imt who says "blabla...when something is released"
to know that...they actually has to be imt members xD
but meh, dont sweat it man, ppl will always talk shyt, "no one is a gold coin"...

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 12:28:56 PM »
Trolls are as numerous as hungry people at a fatcamp. Theres much worse commnents flying around from the legions of braindead lemmings out there that follow a chosen fews example.

Weve finally got it where everybody here at Infinity gets along pretty well these days.

Screw everything else.

Offline shinra358

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 16, 2008, 07:20:26 PM
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 12:50:16 PM »
Jesuszilla is a loser anyway so... hes only a lil kid with a big mouth. cant stand him ugggggggghhhh. He, Byakko, Garuda can all go to &$! as far as im conserned. they prolly gonna see this and make this topic for themselves lol. but i dont care.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 12:56:09 PM by shinra358 »

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2008, 01:00:33 PM »
Just ignore this people...
If Kong is unaffected by them... Why should we care about it too?
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 01:08:22 PM »
Just ignore this people...
If Kong is unaffected by them... Why should we care about it too?

^^(PM)^ Exactly the point I was trying to make, but you've made it a lot more to the point (Whereas I always ramble... ;*)))

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 01:16:58 PM »
And believe it or not, a sensei on college doesn't like the fact that I always go to the point without adding or saying too much... \-/o

Sometimes... I think he is just jealous that I know how to explain the same stuff that him but without boring my classmates. :-" ;*))
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline BlizzardTora

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 27, 2015, 06:40:10 PM
  • Did I say that I cared?
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2008, 01:21:54 PM »
Are some of these quotes from actual creators cause if not who are they to judge anyone.

I try to be honest about the creations of IMT. I try to give good suggestions. For instance the Cyberbots and Pocket Fighters chars do have impossible hyper armor and invinciblity but these were created long ago and IMT has improved since and moved along to other things.

I figure EOH isnt done yet. Its like making a real game, testing and editing comes after all the ideas are in place.

Kong just keep working on what your working then take those words as a learning exp. Update your stuff so they have nothing to bee-otch about.
CVG UNITED
Whatever ,(

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2008, 03:25:05 PM »
seems like ppl are hatin on infinity alot huh -.-

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2008, 03:34:38 PM »
like i said before i love sentinel and magneto by kong, magneto is my main boss in one of my rosters.
I don t like his juggernault, but having two characters in my screenpacks is a symbol of pure genius. ::fight::

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 17, 2021, 03:04:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2008, 03:55:14 PM »
It's THIS simple: Before mouthing, create something yourself. And let the crowd decide.

same here. that trout-mouth son of a bi#@h,just expressing my opinon just like he did. shouldnt disrespect people.   
Your sig is way too big - Admin

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2008, 04:24:45 PM »
kong suks  :-j shut dat crap up his characters are da reason i joined Infinity in da first place. besides his poket fighter and cyber bot characters are hard but he givs u three different difficultys so f**k them.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 05:01:36 PM »
easy guys,easy...if they are disrespecting kong,it`s up to them,let`s not play their game and keep it civilized...i don`t want to take measure because unappropiate language...understood?

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 17, 2021, 03:04:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2008, 05:17:15 PM »
easy guys,easy...if they are disrespecting kong,it`s up to them,let`s not play their game and keep it civilized...i don`t want to take measure because unappropiate language...understood?

understood
Your sig is way too big - Admin

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 06:47:48 PM »
Keep in mind that jesuszilla/Ricezilla is a well known troll who was banned here, so is this any surprise? KFM criticized Kongs work, and being the tool he is, of course re-iterates the point with total disrespect. The best thing you could ever do is ignore this loon.

He's such a mental defect he thinks New ECW wrestling is better than the origional  L-)

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2008, 07:04:26 PM »
I wanted to get a chance to say about that topic. Yeah I saw this topic a week ago I was so disgusted. Las-Miss Fairy wen't overboard when she said Kong creations sucks that was harsh. I'll admit she made three awesome warzard stages, but what she said was childless behavior. I'm shocked because that a female who said that. As for Jesuszilla I'm not even going to go there that how he behaves on the net. Yes Kong update his character I been checking everyday at his Mediafire site. The date of the link been changing. Now I like all Kongs creations all of his Marvel are my favorite and some of his capcom as well, but what can we do that the net for you there are trolls.

@ALEXZIQ Jesuszilla and Ricezilla aren't the same person, but they have similar behavior. I don't respect neither one of them.

End of discussion. %%-

Offline Whoblehwah

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Lord Vader

• Restricted Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 19, 2011, 05:59:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2008, 12:21:43 AM »
Wait KFM said that Kong's characters suck? I'd never expect that from him. That's unfortunate.

As for Kong's creations, they are certainly not horrible as the person in that thread pointed out. In fact I'd say Storm and Omega-Red, as well as the Pocket Fighters are the best for Mugen so far. And I'd imagine the same goes for the Cyber Bots, even though I haven't downloaded them. However his recent Mugen creations such as Magneto, Sentinel, and Juggernaut have been riddled with bugs. I really do hope he fixes those problems because if he does they can be superb characters. Although I have to admit I think he faithfully converted his Darkstalker characters to MvC style quite well. In all, there are only 5-6 characters of his that aren't done well out of the 40 or so that he's done. Unfortunately those 5-6 are all of his MvC characters, the style I use the most in Mugen. I think if he sits down with those characters and takes his time with them they can certainly be fixed.

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2008, 04:19:46 AM »
Yeah, i get everybody's point... You guys r right, it just made me so mad at the time till i just had to post this.... It just isn't right in my opinion, i'm like "Where r the mods?" why do they let them just say anything they want?" I mean hell why do we have mods at forums in the first place? :-??.... Well i'll tell you  one reason why, its to get rid of comments being said like that.... Its just sad.... and thats supposed to "feedback" Well It looks alot like more disrespect than it is of anything....

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar