collapse

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself.  (Read 70373 times)

Offline zxtrentxz

• Last Login:April 15, 2014, 06:04:25 PM
Re: Introduce Yourself.
« Reply #350 on: April 12, 2014, 04:43:27 PM »
Hello Everyone! ZXTrentXZ here! :w00t:
Im going to refer to myself as ZX on these boards. Ive gone by Xzero. Agnilam. or just Trent. ZXTrentXZ is my usual gamertag for things, and I found that it would be appropriate here. I was brought here by the AvX fullgame project. Phenomenal. Really. I am unsure how active I will be in terms of posting and forum participation( as I am a silent watcher of sorts keeping many thoughts to myself forum wise rather than sharing.), but I do intend to at least be SOMEwhat active in my time here.
I'm a huge fan of fighting games. I have always wanted to learn the MUGEN coding and be apart of the community in my right. I have very little experience on the matter aside from adding characters and stages to the general mugen layout.
Fighting game wise my favorite fighter ever is Dragonball Z Hyper Dimension for the SNES home console. I love all manner of games (except sports games) and right now I am playing AvX, DBZ Hyper Dimension, Killer Instinct(XBOXONE), and was previously playing Street Fighter 4 but have decided that I cant stand capcom(again) after the recently announced Bison doll. If you want to know more about me I am always open to contact for those who wish no harm.

Thanks in advance for letting me be apart of the community. :)

-ZX-

Offline DarthPhoenix99

• Certified Gamer!
  • Last Login:June 25, 2014, 06:50:16 PM
  • Certified Gamer!
    • Skype - DarthPhoenix99
    • Phoenix Gaming!
    • Email
« Reply #351 on: June 23, 2014, 06:07:05 PM »
Greetings, everyone. I am Darth Phoenix.. but you can call me Phoenix or Phoen either or :P. I just recently found out about Mugen (Maybe 2 weeks or so ago). Even though I am new I am doing a Kingdom Hearts Full Game Project. I know how to make stages (Both basic and with animations) and am currently learning to make a character. I kind of know how to make a Screen Pack but am still learning that as well. I've love video games, Anime, music, and just chillin for fun. My favorite video game genres are RPG, FPS, and Fighting. I've played a lot of older fighting games in my lifetime (I am 15 btw). My favorites have been DBZ, Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. My favorite Animes include: Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, Soul Eater, DBZ, Space Dandy, and Fairy Tail. My favorite music genres include: Rap, Dubstep, Alternative, and all forms of Rock and Metal. I'm glad to be apart of this Forum and will be as active as possible (As I said I'm doing a FG Project :P) Happy Gaming, Everyone.

-Phoenix
"You don't know the power of the Dark Side."

Offline KOManiacJim

• Last Login:September 28, 2015, 04:39:04 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #352 on: August 26, 2014, 03:17:01 PM »
Greetings everyone, my name is James Lee McKigney and I am a Gamer who unfortunately have Autism, Asperger's and ADHD but I am one of the sane ones. I've been on and off on the mugen community but I can't help myself when it comes to the download spree.

Basically I am on Linux and I installed Wine and got MUGEN and I grab characters here and there. What happens is I tend to lose interest time and again because the Zip Files clutters my Download Folder. Will there be a P. o. t. s styled A.I Auto patcher that works with every character in the Past, Present and the Future? I would like to make sure that I have some form of challenge when I add in characters.

I solemnly swear to abide by the rules and to be fair and to treat everybody as if they were me. I vow to help other people and act selflessly and to be Excellent to everyone at all times!

And the moral code is something that everyone thinks is :Terry

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #353 on: August 26, 2014, 04:03:07 PM »
Welcome to the House of IMT. I been here for many many years....never met anyone YET that completely sane......I am totaly insane so dont take a word I say seriously...except when I am serious...whenever that is.  :P
So welcome back to mugen, to the site and..well I am a resident hobo...gimmie some change, shiny penny, a dollar, any currency that I can use to buy coffee and a donut...some wine would be nice.....and most of all enjoy downloadimg content from here and viewing stuff  by all the talented folks.  ::salute::

From your friendly neighborhood dude behind your trash can...Crom Lando...I am hobo!  XD||

Offline Zaidarius7927

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 20, 2016, 09:56:44 PM
  • Welcome everyone.....
« Reply #354 on: August 26, 2014, 04:58:45 PM »
 :rules:

Welcome ZXTrentXZ,

I am Zaidarius7927 some members call me "Zai"I been on mugen for about eight years. In my past I like to collect the various mugen characters to have one mugen engine game to enjoy. Now, I have decided to create characters on my own.  I have two characters that I'm working on now one character I have posted to IMT webpage and my second character I'm working on privately....

Again welcome to the community......

Zaidarius7927

aka  "Zai"

Offline YoZangWu

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 29, 2017, 12:24:51 AM
  • draw, draw n draw some more :P
« Reply #355 on: January 28, 2015, 11:47:56 PM »
Although its been bout a week since I joined I thought i'd post since i didnt see this until now. So im a hobbyist artist and just recently learnt of MUGEN. I have always been a fan of 2D fighters (still am) am just felt I had to join this community. I am currently working on my first character for MUGEN but sadly may take some time due 2 tha amount of time needed 4 drawing from scratch.
So far the support has been amazing and love the critical feedback. I hope to add some enjoyable content for u all at tha same time as learnin some new techniques along tha way!

Offline Altrunchen

• That dude with the weird swooshes on his avatar.
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:August 26, 2020, 09:21:10 AM
  • Sup?
« Reply #356 on: January 30, 2015, 02:29:25 AM »
Hello people! I'm Altrunchen, you may have heard or seen me before. I dunno, but I'm new here and migrated over from Mugen Fighter Guild so that I could follow Sky79 who is a good friend of mine. I may lurk around here a bit, or maybe post more often if I get back into Mugen. It all depends I guess. Cheers!

Offline Umezono

• Last Login:March 16, 2019, 01:51:55 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #357 on: February 04, 2015, 04:15:00 PM »
Hey guys, Umezono here. I global mod down at MFG and I actually had made an account here three years ago.I am here to meet nd hopefully interview some of yall. See ya around, peace

Offline Waffley

• Last Login:June 26, 2015, 11:11:23 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #358 on: February 17, 2015, 04:55:28 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm Waffley, I'm a long time MUGEN user, and a first time poster. I'm here to meet new people and learn more about MUGEN. :)

Offline Darthpool

• Last Login:November 19, 2023, 05:29:38 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #359 on: March 31, 2015, 05:01:58 PM »
Hi I'm Shadow Lord, you probably know me from the other forums I'm on, MMV and Crusader Cast, I like to make palettes and soundpatches. I hope to get to know you all well.

Offline SERU

• Last Login:April 05, 2015, 03:24:32 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #360 on: April 04, 2015, 06:48:28 PM »
Hello, I am SERU. I've only been in the mfg forum other than this mugen forum. I entered this forum to download and see all the epic creations. I am a spriter(still learning for the most part) and am trying to expand the number of anime character spritesets. Hoping to get along with most of you :)

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #361 on: April 10, 2015, 09:45:49 AM »
Hello all! Some of you may not know who I am,some may remember me from years ago,either way I'm back and hopefully here to stay! For those who don't know who I am,I was a regular here from 2008 to about 2010.I wasn't a creator or anything,I just really loved Mugen (and I made a bunch of crappy posts with no punctuation ,sorry about that mah dudes lol)              :Terry

Offline Jushin Liger

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 02:18:35 AM
    • Email
« Reply #362 on: April 10, 2015, 10:29:16 AM »
Hello all! Some of you may not know who I am,some may remember me from years ago,either way I'm back and hopefully here to stay! For those who don't know who I am,I was a regular here from 2008 to about 2010.I wasn't a creator or anything,I just really loved Mugen (and I made a bunch of crappy posts with no punctuation ,sorry about that mah dudes lol)              :Terry
MUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #363 on: April 10, 2015, 10:37:46 AM »
Haha,another puroresu fan I see...SUP!

Offline Jushin Liger

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 02:18:35 AM
    • Email
« Reply #364 on: April 10, 2015, 10:40:38 AM »

MUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 10:52:39 AM by Jushin Liger »

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #365 on: April 10, 2015, 11:01:09 AM »
I'm still amazed those two are still going to this day!

Offline TK8314

• The Commentator Guy
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 13, 2018, 08:17:29 PM
  • I'm a Mugenite, Smasher, LPer and ZCer!
    • Skype - TK8305
« Reply #366 on: May 18, 2015, 08:28:15 PM »
I is backs!!  And so is my Random Mugen Battle Series!  w00t!  Hope you guys will check it out & stuff.  :3

Offline Citizen

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 21, 2019, 10:38:46 AM
  • New member but happy to be here!
« Reply #367 on: April 10, 2017, 06:42:43 AM »
Hello everyone : )
So I present myself, the name is « Citizen », maybe by chance some people will recognize me ^^''
in fact (I will summarize it quickly) I had an account on CrusaderCast since 2011, I posted comments during some weeks but later I didn't had enough time to connect (I also had some others troubles) but more important I even lost my password for CC. Time passed and I « forgot » about mugen forums unfortunately, because of lack of time for this passion and many real life problems.
However in 2016 I came back, I finded my old sprites (that revived a bit my spirit) and I wanted to go back to mugen forums and more unreal : don't know how but I find in my old stuff, a paper where I wrote my CC password XD I was going to try the « forgot your password ? » but finally I didn't have to.
Then I was happy, I discussed with people on CC, saw their sprites, topics, mugen creation, I even shared some things etc but like you know recently after a long life, Ccast say good bye to everyone x')
I visited IMT too for a long time so I said « why not, let's go overthere », because I still love mugen and saw your amazing works.

And I precise that my english can be very very bad, so sorry for the errors that I do.
Oh and I'm sorry if I'm not here every time, so I hope my account will not be closed because of lack of activity ^^''

More precisions now, I'm a fan of retro/2D games since a long time, I suppose that's why I loved mugen for many years ago too.
(I'm also a comic books/anime/manga/tv series fan too.)
I was so interested that I made a lot of search, watched so much mugen videos on Youtube and visited a LOT of sites and forums related to mugen even if I didn't had an account on all this sites, I visited CVG united/CCast, IMT of course, MMV, Scruffydragon, Loganir's Blog, Sics Graphics, Buyog.com etc etc
Back at that time I sprited a lot, characters from comics/tv or movies, when something catch my attention and that I wanted to make a pixel version of it, that's simple : I sprite it directly x)
I was too much enthousiast and some of my sprites where unfinished ^^'' quantity over quality, bad idea. I had some fan-games projects too even if I was an amateur, like a Carnage or a special Fighting games (and some others ideas) and even some playable characters for mugen (including War Machine) but I don't have all my projects anymore.

At some point my computer had a crash... a brutal crash... I lost a lot of important data and files (movies, photos, sprites...), months later I used a software that allow me to recover some of my files but not really the half of it, I had the chance to recover some of my sprites too but there are some of them which are damaged.

Since that I rarely played with mugen and even for the sprites : I don't sprite anymore or very rarely, I didn't had a good style before but I suppose that I lost the less skills that I had. But that don't forbid me to keep an eye on mugen and on the work/videos of these awesome creators.

Thank you if you read all of that and I'm really happy to be here.

Offline .ALEXZIQ.

• The old man
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:November 06, 2017, 03:12:17 PM
  • Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
    • Email
« Reply #368 on: November 06, 2017, 10:56:19 AM »
Hey I am Alexziq. Been out a couple years for personal reasons. What cool things have I missed since April 2015?

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 01, 2024, 11:02:34 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #369 on: November 06, 2017, 11:18:20 AM »
Why aren't you using your old account?

Offline .ALEXZIQ.

• The old man
  • Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #370 on: November 06, 2017, 11:28:38 AM »
A few years ago I couldn't get into it and whoever was moderating the forum then couldn't figure out why so I just made another. Hey O'!

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 01, 2024, 11:02:34 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #371 on: November 06, 2017, 11:33:11 AM »
I think the admins can take a look at it if you want.
And Hey bro.

Offline .ALEXZIQ.

• The old man
  • Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #372 on: November 06, 2017, 11:39:05 AM »
That would be great whenever they get a chance. Hope your family is doing well!

Offline NX-MEN

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:January 06, 2019, 11:31:38 AM
    • Email
« Reply #373 on: November 06, 2017, 01:12:56 PM »
Welcome back Alex!!!  :w00t:

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 07:31:48 PM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #374 on: November 06, 2017, 02:39:15 PM »
A few years ago I couldn't get into it and whoever was moderating the forum then couldn't figure out why so I just made another. Hey O'!

I modified your old account.  I'll PM you in a sec.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal