collapse

Author Topic: Suggestions from Battlesphere for people with creators block  (Read 327 times)

Offline battlesphere

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 19, 2009, 03:02:10 PM
Suggestions from Battlesphere for people with creators block
« on: March 30, 2008, 02:56:24 AM »
Hey guys, wuz up?  :rules:

Ever made the characters/stages you wanted, but can't figure out what to make next? :-w Are you looking for creative advice from a very creative person? :) Is your idea(s) based on an existing game (Such as King of Fighters, Marvel vs Capcom, Mortal Kombat, etc). XD|| Well then, do I have good news for you. :w00t:

I am starting something for Infinity Mugen to help give Mugen creators ideas on what to create next for their Mugen projects. But only if they ask for it.

The reason why I'm doing this is because sometimes, creators can't think of what to make next and they need someone to give them advice. I sometimes have that problem, but I don't call it creators block. I call it artist block.

Alrighty? So, here's how you do this.
 :rulez:
Step 1: Reply this topic.

Step 2: Tell me if you want a character suggestion &/or a stage suggestion.

Step 3: Tell me what game it is for. But it must be one that I'd be able to look up information for. Otherwise, I wouldn't know a thing for what you're talking about.

Step 4: Tell me the maximum suggestions you want from me because I might give you more than one.

Step 5: Tell me if you want it completely based on the subject or if you don't mind what subject I give you.

Step 6 (If you want a character suggestion.): Tell me what type of character you want me to suggest.
-Regular Character
-Powerful Character
-Boss Character

Example:

Name: Booger-Noodle
Suggestion: Character
Game: Marvel vs Capcom 2
Amount of suggestions: Just 1
How Based: Completely
Character Type: Powerful Character

If you're wondering how I would answer this, this is how I would answer it.
---------------------------------------------------
Well Booger-Noodle, if you ask me, I'd say you should do Ken with the Carnage symbiote bonded to him. The reason why I say that is because most people who work on MvC stuff today aren't making characters that are either a Marvel character with a Capcom power source &/or a Capcom character with a Marvel power source.

The reason why I'd say Ken should be the victim is because Ken hasn't had any other versions of himself that often in existing video games. He only had one (Violent Ken from SVC Chaos), but that was it. Not to mention I think Ken would be the perfect victim for the Carnage symbiote.
---------------------------------------------------

From there, the person who I sent the message to will decide if they either want to do this or do something else based on this idea.

So if you need an idea, just come ask me.

This is for those who thought I wasn't gonna do anything.
Andrew-the-Hedgehog's deviantART gallery

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
Re: Suggestions from Battlesphere for people with creators block
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 01:03:02 PM »
wrong section fellow...this will be moved to mugen discussion as you`re not asking for any char/stage/addons

Offline battlesphere

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 19, 2009, 03:02:10 PM
Re: Suggestions from Battlesphere for people with creators block
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 04:52:53 PM »
Oh. That's what request is for? I see. How do I move this topic?  :-??
This is for those who thought I wasn't gonna do anything.
Andrew-the-Hedgehog's deviantART gallery

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal