collapse

Author Topic: Mega Man: Robot Master Mayhem  (Read 44601 times)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 03:43:19 PM
  • The trend setter
Re: Mega Man: Robot Master Mayhem
« Reply #400 on: July 28, 2011, 11:56:57 PM »
arm cannon with the scope then... with laser sights    Xp
you just don't give up. :DxDie

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #401 on: July 29, 2011, 11:25:56 AM »
Well he IS called Sniper Joe

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #402 on: July 29, 2011, 11:32:35 AM »
All the scopes and sights he needs are built into his head.  :thumbsup:
He is a robot afterall.

Offline giggity

• Mugen Community
  • Last Login:July 22, 2016, 01:04:41 PM
  • I'm h...a...p...p...y...
« Reply #403 on: July 29, 2011, 12:01:17 PM »
When it come to crapcom, I believe that came about after they cancelled Megaman Legends 3. A lot of people lost their faith in capcom. And Sniper Joe is awesome how he is now, he don't need a rifle or sights.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." Words to live by.

Offline RamzaNeko

• RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:October 15, 2015, 05:23:21 PM
    • facebooka
    • Email
« Reply #404 on: July 31, 2011, 02:17:23 PM »
But this is old capcom characters and this ppl is goin to finish this project cuz we are not liars and greedy like Crapcom :3

I was on MML3 community btw.   *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline hylianknightmare

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 30, 2011, 04:16:05 PM
« Reply #405 on: August 17, 2011, 12:00:02 PM »
here's something ON topic. spidermew, your sniper joe on the site, doesn't seem to work with my Mugen 1.0, and i'm just using a self customized version of the starter screenpack. for some reason, it says that, and i could be misreading it, his version number is newer than the current version of mugen i think. did i do something wrong, or has he not been updated for 1.0 yet? all the other characters work fine, including arielalex's zero, and a few other versions of X i've found arround the net (they're pretty cool. they resemble the art style you guys are going for, and aren't 16 OR 32 bit upscales!). for some reason though, metalman (or is it crashman?) seems to spawn with a baby mecha dragon. not sure if that's intentional or a glitch with 1.0 or something, but it's there. wasn't sure, because i had a similar glitch with a Wing Zero i downloaded once.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #406 on: August 17, 2011, 12:42:42 PM »
Sniper Joe has not been updated for 1.0 yet, im working on a compleate graphical overhaul of the character as well.

Yes, metal man comes with a baby mecha dragon.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 09, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #407 on: August 17, 2011, 01:46:25 PM »
Sniper Joe has not been updated for 1.0 yet, im working on a compleate graphical overhaul of the character as well.

A quick fix to that is to change the periods to commas in the def file. Example:

versiondate=01.01.2008
mugenversion=04.14.2001
To
versiondate=01,01,2008
mugenversion=04,14,2001

Works on some, but not all. Works for Joe though.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline waluigimaster

• Miscellaneous creation
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:December 24, 2012, 02:51:20 PM
« Reply #408 on: August 17, 2011, 02:21:37 PM »
Okay....I'm REALLY sorry to have to ask this but it's been bugging me for a while now....what's progress like with Quickman and Plantman? I hope they are still being made, especially Quickman....
(I'm really not used to having signatures to be honest)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #409 on: August 17, 2011, 02:27:35 PM »
Okay....I'm REALLY sorry to have to ask this but it's been bugging me for a while now....what's progress like with Quickman and Plantman? I hope they are still being made, especially Quickman....
its quit a few er1 are wondering about. like Splashwoman, and copy megaman too.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #410 on: August 17, 2011, 02:37:21 PM »

I believe that by the year 4290 every Megaman character will have been mugenized and put into a museum.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #411 on: August 17, 2011, 02:45:05 PM »
I believe that by the year 4290 every Megaman character will have been mugenized and put into a museum.

<_<|...|

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:10:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #412 on: August 17, 2011, 02:50:39 PM »

I couldn't agree more.  :)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #413 on: August 17, 2011, 06:10:34 PM »

I couldn't agree more.  :)
thanks for feeding the fire.

Anyways instead of avoiding the question. Are yall keeping in contact with all the creators? Its would really bite to find out at release that so and so was cancealed.

This is a question that been in the back of my mind for a while. I was going to pm but a lot of people having been wondering about the wip with lack of updates lately. So  why not make it public the ease everyones minds.

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:10:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #414 on: August 18, 2011, 01:16:01 PM »
 ;)

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #415 on: August 18, 2011, 01:24:49 PM »
Because there are things that even we do not know.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #416 on: August 18, 2011, 01:37:31 PM »
Because there are things that even we do not know.
Then no .....

Offline hylianknightmare

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 30, 2011, 04:16:05 PM
« Reply #417 on: August 18, 2011, 07:34:09 PM »
so i can comma sniper joe? sweet! gonna go redownload him! and thanks for that trick. i'll remember it should i run into another error. most of the characters i've had so far haven't given me much if any trouble yet. mostly just me accidently extracting them into a folder within a folder, or having to rename them due to either similarly named characters (with 5 different versions of X and 4 different versions of megaman, it gets a bit... complicated).

EDIT: yeah, i got SJ fixed. thanks again for letting me know about that. i'm wondering though, should someone reupload him now that he can be made compatible for 1.0?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 05:47:24 PM by hylianknightmare »

Offline OUTCOLD

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 09, 2018, 10:07:28 AM
« Reply #418 on: September 28, 2011, 08:47:55 PM »
WOW it's been a while since i was last here, good to be back ;).......I was reading the wiki for the megaman project and noticed few things. One i must say is this project is turning out to be something everyone is looking forward to as i am to. Also i think that Megaman should have the ability to steal p2 powers against any robot villain he goes against (Much like Parasite by buyog). Also i am not sure and have not seen him yet but is Zero in this mix-up here as he would be insane to have in this game. Anther thing was i seen you guys dont have a 3rd level sub boss yet. It came to my mind since i just got done playing anther MM game (MM7 to be exact) that wily should be the final sub boss and the final boss. The sub boss should be something big sorta take up a good portion of the screen and when he is destroyed the final boss will be Wily himself either as his UFO (which he is always in) or his armor from Megaman soccer where he had on a full armored suit. I have seen a picture/sprite on this site which i will post before i submit.

This Sprite was made by Manic

Down below is what i noticed you guys had checked off in the WIKI (--) indicates the players you have selected to be in the game. I posted more down below from megaman 1- megaman 10 robots to help expand any ideas you guys may need. Last thing i would like to mention is i think miscellaneous characters such as Rush, servbot, Eddie, and Beat, should be in the background of some stages instead of fighters in the game to give each stages a different feel to the megaman series. Although it would be cool if Eddie did drop down some extra health or a quick level up from time to time and have players fight to get it first. And the final thing i would like to add is i am amazing with doing sounds or sound edits i can rip sounds and also alter the voices in sounds with programs i use on my computer. If you guys do need a hand with that just give me a shout or P.M as i wanna see this project make it to the end.

Good Luck  :)

MM Characters
Mega Man
Dr. Light
Bass
Duo
Roll
Proto Man
Dr. Wily

MM1                                  MM2                                 MM3                                  MM4                                 MM5
Bombman --                       Air man--                           Gemini Man                         Bright Man                         Charge Man
Cutman --                         Bubbleman                          Hard Man                            Dive Man                          Crystal Man
Elecman--                         Crashman--                         Magnet Man--                     Drill Man                           Gravity Man --
Fireman--                          Flashman                            Needle Man --                     Dust Man                          Gyro Man
Gutsman--                        Heatman --                         Shadow Man (??)                 Pharaoh Man--                   Napalm Man
Iceman--                          Metalman --                        Snake Man--                       Ring Man                           Star Man--
                                      Quickman --                         Spark Man                          Skull Man--                       Stone Man
                                      Woodman --                         Top Man --                         Toad Man --                      Wave Man
                                                                                                                                                              Dark man -- You have him listed i am not sure if he goes under anther name.

MM6                                MM7                                    MM8                                  MM9                                MM10
Blizzardman                       Burst Man                            Aqua Man                           Concrete Man                    Blade Man
Centaurman                      Cloud Man                            Astro Man                           Galaxy Man                       Chill Man
Flameman                         Freeze Man                          Clown Man                           Hornet Man                      Commando Man
Knightman                        Junk Man                              Grenade Man                        Jewel Man                       Nitro Man
Plantman                         Shade Man --                        Frost Man                            Magma Man                      Pump Man
Tomahawkman                  Slash Man                             Search Man--                       Plug Man                         Sheep Man--
Windman                         Spring Man                            Sword Man                          Splash Woman--                Solar Man
Yamatoman                      Turbo Man                             Tengu Man--                       Tornado man                      Strike Man

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #419 on: September 30, 2011, 09:39:29 AM »
Let's see:

MM1: All robot masters are being done. (except Time Man and Oil Man from Powered Up)
MM2: Air Man, Crash Man, Heat Man, Metal Man and Wood Man are being done. Quick Man was stopped.
MM3: Magnet Man, Needle Man, Snake Man and Top Man are being done.
MM4: Skull Man and Toad man are being done. Pharaoh Man was stopped.
MM5: Crystal Man and Dark Man are being done. Star Man was stopped.
MM6: Plant Man and Centaur Man were stopped. If I recall correctly, Laspach had authorization to include Knight Man.
MM7: Burst Man is being done. Shade Man was stopped.
MM8: Search Man and Tengu Man are being done.
MM9/MM10: Splash Woman and Sheep Man were stopped.

Offline OUTCOLD

• Initiate
« Reply #420 on: October 07, 2011, 01:52:55 AM »
On behalf of this project i was messing around with photoshop and made this, i hope you guys like it. Also note that all sprites you see come from Infinity Mugen Team site, where you are now ;). Check it out.

EDIT READ ME: Down a few post is the final works, this picture here is garbage..

Note: gutsman, Iceman, Fireman, Quickman and probly more i didn't notice till now are behind the stars my mistake.. Maybe in the next few days ill fix that :( sux cause i just closed out the program and now the entire image opens as a background not layer. Took a while so i dont feel like fixing right now. Again hope you guys like this as this is not anything i am taking credit for others sprites i just thought it be cool to share this instead of keeping to myself.

EDIT: Picture is on the next page (30)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:25:34 AM by ajrenalin »

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #421 on: October 07, 2011, 03:45:06 AM »
On behalf of this project i was messing around with photoshop and made this, i hope you guys like it. Also note that all sprites you see come from Infinity Mugen Team site, where you are now ;). Check it out.

Note: gutsman, Iceman, Fireman, Quickman and probly more i didn't notice till now are behind the stars my mistake.. Maybe in the next few days ill fix that :( sux cause i just closed out the program and now the entire image opens as a background not layer. Took a while so i dont feel like fixing right now. Again hope you guys like this as this is not anything i am taking credit for others sprites i just thought it be cool to share this instead of keeping to myself.

Thats Nice But you goofed on Quint and Axl. Thats NOT THE AXL BEING USED IN THIS GAME!!! and Quint is a Villain.

Wow this is a sick poster but both of my characters......  8=|

also sniper joe, and zero are different then the one in  game too. I think Wily is too.

I think it would be awesome to see this used in the project some how with the changes made.

Offline OUTCOLD

• Initiate
« Reply #422 on: October 07, 2011, 04:14:36 AM »
i will update it in the next few days.. some of the characters are missing (3 in total from MM1) because i overlapped the the star layers. this took a while to complete not days but time. I didnt know quint was a villain so i will add him by bass, i will also add rush and tremble, also roll but i ran out of room so i did what i could with what i had. the next update will be fully complete and much nicer (you can say this is a beta). It will be fully complete in the next few days.. And thank you for your sprites as i tried to make good use out of anything. I thought sniper joe was in megaman 2 on my emulator i just killed him lol on wily stage one.. Zero i had to add i know he is in "X" but i really love that character and the way they made his personality. Also note if i used ur characters it only meant they were the best in my eyes, take it as a compliment, but all the sprites i have seen were great so it was hard to choose, every sprite was from infinity so it shows how creative and talented people are on this one mugen site. Anyway i gotta redo it over but it will be similar to this, maybe ill add one with just the characters from the mugen game being created. If you look all the villains are in order from megaman 1-10 from right to left staring on bombman from MM1 ending at strikeman from MM10

Note: the only edit i did on the characters was Tomahawk and Heat man as i just made their colors more brighter to blend in nicer. Again the full credit goes to those who actually made these.

Sniper joe in MM2
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 04:24:17 AM by ajrenalin »

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #423 on: October 07, 2011, 06:35:59 AM »
Using all the character i think is great. If you meant it to go with the game being made here then it works perfect. the base of line of the game was that all robot masters .......... so all of them there are perfect. Zero, x, Axl, Tron, servebot, and any others are guest in this game. bonus characters if you may but they do have reasons for there presence in this game however.

I think it awesome you did this. and its crazy to see all the villains against the few hero's. It gives it that whole epic feel.

my only grip was Axl being the wrong one represented in the game, Quint on the wrong team, zero or X have yet to be reveled. Joe you'd have to check with spider mew for a current sprite. wily is cool as is. I think all the other sprites are good. The only thing i would change maybe is bass's position. I think he would be in the front leading but he is a loner so being in the back suits him too.

as said before over all this is epic. i freaking love it. I was trying to do something similar at one point in time. so i know what you man when you say it takes time. You have done 100 better then i did. i could only harvest about 20 sprites. Nice work, cant wait for the final product. =D>

Offline OUTCOLD

• Initiate
« Reply #424 on: October 07, 2011, 07:02:43 AM »
I am actually almost done with the Final one now (i stayed up all night as always and did this) i must say i think it's ten times better but it should be done within the hour. I hope you enjoy it and that goes for everyone. :)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal