collapse

Author Topic: Ada......Ada Wong  (Read 11440 times)

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
Re: Ada......Ada Wong
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2008, 11:52:44 PM »
Try to have in mind all of her movements from RE4 for some ideas.

For Hyper attacks you could have her do an attack with a machine gun, a fast attack with her gun (With the Punisher gun from RE4 maybe?)  or something like that, or maybe with a Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle like the one she got on RE4.

Another idea I have in mind is an attacks where she evades a zombies/dogs/crows or any other monster you got in mind or maybe an hyper attack where Mr. X or the T-003 appears and try to attack her, then she avoid the attack and your opponent receive the damage (Like the "Look at the pretty white light!!!" hyper that Jill have. ;*))).

Also...
You could make the Rocket hyper attack but try to make it with its look from RE2 or RE4 to make it a little bit different from the one Jill uses (RE and RE3).

Hope that helps a little bit.

PS: I will see what can I do for some voice clips.
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline Lord_Waffles

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 16, 2015, 10:53:53 PM
  • For the kingdom!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2008, 02:34:34 AM »
I have an idea for a hyper. How about Ada inject herself with the T-virus?
She turns monster/zombie and attacks your foe with some blood thursty
attacks.....Just though of a super, have Ada inject the other player with
the virus. This will cause the other player to move slowly like a zombie.

Offline Diek Stiekem

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 26, 2022, 06:24:53 PM
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2008, 06:36:33 AM »
For Hypers....

Staying with RE4 here, maybe a team up with Jack Krauser? (They reluctantly worked together..)
Maybe a gang-up move like Morrigan's Darkness Illusion, having Krauser unleash some of his knife and kick skills
"Such heroic nonsense!"

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2008, 09:09:12 PM »
Good luck on Ada! :thumbsup: I was wondering about having re2 Leon as a striker and for a super to jump out and pump the other fighter full of lead. Just an idea for ya....

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

TomBewley

« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2008, 09:39:18 AM »
Thanks for the ideas guys.

For Hyper attacks you could have her do an attack with a machine gun, a fast attack with her gun (With the Punisher gun from RE4 maybe?)  or something like that, or maybe with a Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle like the one she got on RE4.

Another idea I have in mind is an attacks where she evades a zombies/dogs/crows or any other monster you got in mind or maybe an hyper attack where Mr. X or the T-003 appears and try to attack her, then she avoid the attack and your opponent receive the damage (Like the "Look at the pretty white light!!!" hyper that Jill have. ;*))).

I'm liking the Sniper Hyper, would it be possible through coding to have her aim a reticule before firing?
About the Zombies etc as strikers I was thinking something more along the lines of other enemies that Jill doesn't use, such as the Licker, which first appeared in RE2 or a Hunter.

For Hypers....

Staying with RE4 here, maybe a team up with Jack Krauser? (They reluctantly worked together..)
Maybe a gang-up move like Morrigan's Darkness Illusion, having Krauser unleash some of his knife and kick skills

Hmm, I'm not sure if I want to give Ada strikers in this sense, as she is a character that doesn't rely on others for support.

Good luck on Ada! :thumbsup: I was wondering about having re2 Leon as a striker and for a super to jump out and pump the other fighter full of lead. Just an idea for ya....

I'd rather not have RE2 Leon as a striker, as I have bigger plans for him  ;D

Thanks to all of you  :thumbsup:

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2008, 01:20:40 PM »
sniper hyper (lol) sounds awesome, having it automatic would be enough,no need to make it aimable. los plagas/ganados as stikers would be awesome.
portrait is awesome, I can't say that enough.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2008, 01:28:27 PM »
When I was thinking about making my own Ada (really huge fan of RE4), I was thinking of using Jill's hyper with that monster that comes out of the light (don't know who it is) and have it pretty much the same but replace him with a Garrador. I think that would be really awesome to see. Not to mention what blunted suggested about including the Ganados/Los Plagas. :) In any case, can't wait to see progress on her and that sniper hyper should definitely be good. :thumbsup:

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2008, 04:25:39 PM »
don't forget her butterfly kick form RE4.

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2008, 07:52:37 PM »
The rocket launcher everyone is thinking about is not what RE char use. They use a rocket propelled grenade or RPG which is very different. So I can't see how that would be similar to the rocket launcher Jill uses.

Thanks DG!

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2008, 11:30:45 PM »
Thanks for the ideas guys.

I'm liking the Sniper Hyper, would it be possible through coding to have her aim a reticule before firing?
About the Zombies etc as strikers I was thinking something more along the lines of other enemies that Jill doesn't use, such as the Licker, which first appeared in RE2 or a Hunter.

Not necesary zombies that Jill summon...
They could be police zombies, scientist zombies and other zombies with a look from the RE2 game.

I think I had some sprite edits of zombies that doesn't look like the ones Jill have on MvsC2 made by ThePizzaman.
I'll look for that pic and send it to you when I can so you can have an idea about what I mean.

Instead of the dogs you could add the licker (Red or Green one), giant spiders, the big crocodile or even the plants could be other options for different strikers.

And for hypers don't forget Mr. X or his T-003 form and we also can't forget William Birkin and all of his different forms.

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
  • many thanks to hollow boy for this great avatar
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2008, 10:30:33 PM »
 Hi I just joined this website today and I have just found this project and well I just wanted to say that that  looks fantastic!!! this is  how I felt when I first saw your ada  :o   ;D  =P~  I absolutely love it well done you definatly get my vote  =D> I espeacially love how you have gone for the resi 2 look rather than the resi 4 look. As for the hyper move for ada I agree with sasuke-kun's suggestions espeacially the part with mr x as he is my favourite character in the series and while Im on the subject I was just wondering is there any chance of you making him as a full character sometime in the future? as I have been looking for him all over the place but can not find him anywhere.

best of luck on finishing ada by the way

p.s Im a big fan of the resident evil series by the way
hello to all from the planet wrecker aka Galactus

TomBewley

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2008, 11:06:25 PM »
Hi I just joined this website today and I have just found this project and well I just wanted to say that that  looks fantastic!!! this is  how I felt when I first saw your ada  :o   ;D  =P~  I absolutely love it well done you definatly get my vote  =D> I espeacially love how you have gone for the resi 2 look rather than the resi 4 look. As for the hyper move for ada I agree with sasuke-kun's suggestions espeacially the part with mr x as he is my favourite character in the series and while Im on the subject I was just wondering is there any chance of you making him as a full character sometime in the future? as I have been looking for him all over the place but can not find him anywhere.

best of luck on finishing ada by the way

p.s Im a big fan of the resident evil series by the way

Lol, well thanks very much. Ada is a little slow at the moment due to a little turmoil at home, but she is coming along well. Most of her basic attacks are done, which didn't take long at all. She looks a little different to what is shown here due to a new selection of bases as well as a new head, but believe me, you won't be disappointed.
With Mr X, I may consider it, but it depends on my other Resident Evil projects and how they come along.

(I'm typing this slightly tipsy so if there are any mistakes with either spelling or grammar then don't blame me lol)

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2008, 11:30:45 PM »
Wow...
I'm glad you still have in mind that Mr. X hyper attack I suggested. ;D

Offline ★Leon★

• Kusanagi
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 16, 2008, 01:55:00 AM
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2008, 08:29:20 AM »
Yeah, specially if it's in his second form..

Offline Dj Sonic

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:March 19, 2020, 04:48:41 PM
  • "No rest, just run and run to reach my goal"
    • Mugen Generations
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2008, 02:12:03 PM »
Good work friend. :thumbsup:

One question... This character as presented in this forum when you are ready?

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2008, 04:08:39 PM »
Trust me your reply came across just fine Dead-x no complaints here and as for being disappointed with ada if the one you have in the works is  anything like the one on display here disapointment wont even come into it well at least not from me anyway pesonally I think she looks just as good as Jill if not better.
again well done =D> and thank you  :thumbsup:  

One other thing I wanted to mention was that I to have been trying to make more of the resident evil characters and make improvements on some of the ones already released as well  by using fighter factory heres a list of what I have done so far (note that when I say near complete I mean there sprites as I have not figured out how to change, Rip or add sounds to characters yet)

Wesker in his code veronica uniform (very cool looking) about 20% complete edit of the current wesker

Nemesis about 50% complete edit of the current nemesis

Jill with remake look shes done but for some reason her sprites get stuck in the game sometimes and I dont know why :-??

Thanatos second form (from outbreak) and Bandersnatch (those yelow things with the streachy arm from code veronica) both Tyrant edits and both routhly about 25% complete

Alexia first mutated form edit of pshylock and about 70%complete shes not that far from being completed now

Mr x Edit of a character called Q who is quite simlar in more ways than one to mr x however Im haveing trouble making this guy because Im having to make some parts of him from scatch mainly his head because Q wears a hat  hes about 10% complete though

Spider (the normal yellow coloured ones from the first game not blacktiger) I have only just started this but its one of the easier ones to make so it should not take me to long to finish it

Hunter edit of the green guy from darkstalkers (I forget his name)  I dont think Im that far away from finishing this either

Ada canceled after seeing yours trust me yours is superior by far =D>

I was thinking of makeing Jack krauser and claire redfield as well but I dont know who to use as a base for claire and I am spoilt for choice on weather to use guile or rolento as a base for krauser  :-??

I will finish them all eventually however and will also email any or even all of them to you and any one else who wants them once they are completed consider it as a thank you :thumbsup:for making ada and any other characters from the series that you decide to make in the future.

oh and one last thing before I go just in case you did not know there is a leon being made at the moment on this website MugenBR forums under the mugen wip section and its looking good (just thought you might like to know).

again many thanks for making ada and good luck with makeing her :thumbsup: And I will let you know when each one of those characters above are finished.

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2008, 10:27:39 PM »
Hello again Dead-x just check your Emails for some surprises from me but keep checking them as there are going to be some more sometime tomorrow or should I say later today at this time anyway enjoy. ;)

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »
Why don't you make your own topic for your wips, forensics??

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2008, 06:39:45 PM »
I might just do that ATICE but I want to do a bit more work on them first and Im still learning how to do things at the moment like ripping changing and adding sounds for example. I would like to share them with everyone else  Im just not ready yet thats all.

Once I feel ready I will release them to the public though ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 12:02:35 PM by forensics »

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2008, 09:30:44 PM »
ok I have just one last question I would like to ask you now Dead-x and its do you think ada will be finished sometime this year or next? as I for one am really looking forward to her release

your doing an awesome job with her  :thumbsup: =D>

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2008, 11:45:28 PM »
I do have one question for you, Dead-X, and that is if this char will be small sized in MUGEN (like most of the DBZ chars) or will she be normal sized??

TomBewley

« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2008, 06:32:36 AM »
ok I have just one last question I would like to ask you now Dead-x and its do you think ada will be finished sometime this year or next? as I for one am really looking forward to her release

your doing an awesome job with her  :thumbsup: =D>
Thanks. I hope to have her done in the next few months. However this month is way to busy for me (For the next 4 weeks I'm basically a teacher that doesn't get paid, so I've got lots of work to do)
Just remember that the sprites shown here are early sprites, and I have updated them, so they look much better, with more detailed shading and the like.

I do have one question for you, Dead-X, and that is if this char will be small sized in MUGEN (like most of the DBZ chars) or will she be normal sized??
If by normal you mean Capcom vs style, then yes, she will be.

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2008, 08:13:24 PM »
Wow thats wonderful news Dead-x ;D why I would have been over the moon if you would have told us that she would be finished somewhere near christmas but a few months no problem I can wait that long :)

many thanks for letting us know as that has just made my day cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline Diek Stiekem

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 26, 2022, 06:24:53 PM
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2008, 04:33:04 PM »

I was thinking of makeing Jack krauser and claire redfield as well but I dont know who to use as a base for claire and I am spoilt for choice on weather to use guile or rolento as a base for krauser  :-??

>:-(-| For Krauser just use a Rolento/Guile combo (see my sig )
"Such heroic nonsense!"

TomBewley

« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2008, 01:20:24 PM »
I'm in need of a bit of help here. I have a lot of the basics done except the stance. Strange, yes I know to leave the stance so late, but I just am struggling a lot with coming up with a good one. Any ideas? If anybody wants to have a go at making one for her just PM me and I'll send you some sample sprites so you can see what the new sprites look like.

Cheers people  :)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 [2] 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal