collapse

Author Topic: Ada......Ada Wong  (Read 11438 times)

Offline Z999

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:February 24, 2018, 03:28:14 PM
    • Email
Re: Ada......Ada Wong
« Reply #150 on: February 09, 2009, 01:43:47 PM »
About leon : Basically i'm almost done with the sprite revamping and addition of new basic attacks. Still need to make new supers/hypers/intros/endings.
But right now this one is not on the top of my wip list, for different reasons. Basically my health is not that good since the end of last year, and i don't have a real lot of time and some really important things to sort out, so i made a pause in spriting the last weeks (except for pocket chars) to try and not burn myself.
Right now i wouldn't expect him before havok, a few pocket chars and a secret co-wip with a friend are released. Still he will be worked and finished.

To deadX : no problem man, you mentionned from the start you couldn't promise any deadline about your part of the sprites. I don't want to put any pressure on you, i just hope things are getting better on your side, and just take as much time as you need. There is no rush, your life is a priority. As for me i won't start the work on the above mentionned things until i'm totally ready for it, so that's really no problem, just hit me by pm when you'll have some time.

Now unto the subject of the thread, the new light punch is a total improvement i think : Looks weaker than the last one, better sprited and more Ada like.
I don't see how it looks like a medium punch ^^ Anyway, good luck on her  :thumbsup:

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
  • many thanks to hollow boy for this great avatar
    • Email
« Reply #151 on: February 09, 2009, 08:42:26 PM »
Ok Thanks for the news guys and glad to hear that leon is still in the works and going well ;D :w00t:

I wish good luck to you both and espeacially with your health z666 thats more important than anything %%- %%- :)

oh and no problem with waiting for leon its just nice to know that he will be finished at some point take your time I was just worried in case he had been dropped or something but now that I know that he is just being worked on behind the scenes no problem I am releaved now. #:-S ;D :w00t:

so many thanks and cheers for that :thumbsup: :) ::salute::
hello to all from the planet wrecker aka Galactus

Offline fumanchu

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 25, 2011, 06:27:23 AM
« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2009, 06:20:19 PM »
Great work on the Ada. Keep it up.
I am working on the Hunk , Tofu and Mr.X. Check it out my topic.
http://www.forum.samouczek.com/viewtopic.php?p=15206#15206

TomBewley

« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2009, 06:35:05 PM »
Woah, talk about a major bump.

I didn't like the direction I was taking Ada so unless otherwise stated, she is pretty much canned. Plus I have other things I need to concentrate on currently

Nice WIP though, albeit a bit too similar to Jill.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[1] 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal