collapse

Author Topic: Dead Fantasy  (Read 1887 times)

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
Re: Dead Fantasy
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2009, 12:36:29 PM »
Noo, just wait and watch! Helena is going to get god like powers, and is going to be real cheap. Then shes going to beat Clouds fat @$$ down! hehe
again... no... Someone may be able to beat Cloud along the way, but it sure as h*ll won't be Helena...

I would also like to see him face off against Ryu Hayabusa..

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 03:11:36 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2009, 01:34:01 PM »
If its a battle of power cloud wis but of swordsmanship clould would be fair game. Cloud is a blunt/ brute type fighter for him to be is a prolonged sword fight may prove fatal. Because of the type of weapon he uses id say the only thing that would cover that weakness (be stright power type) Is that custom sword of his.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline umarboy1991

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 06, 2014, 07:48:57 AM
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2009, 02:10:31 PM »
But what i dont understand is where is Ayane & the ninja woman, she blonde one with the big axe :S what is mounty oum going to do with them?

Offline Megabyte

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 25, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2009, 04:43:15 AM »
But what i dont understand is where is Ayane & the ninja woman, she blonde one with the big axe :S what is mounty oum going to do with them?

Well, my guess is that he is taking his time with the last 4 or 5 that we haven't seen much of...though we DID get a brief glimps of Kairi, we have yet to see the match-ups of Rinoa vs Rachel and Rikku vs Ayane...with the whole 'help me create new dresspheres for Rikku' thing he did, I really can't wait to see the end results. And with such a serious version of Rinoa, I would like to see what else he plans to do with her. On the subject of Hayabusa vs Cloud, while I agree that Cloud isn't as swift a swordsman as Ryu, look back at his skills in Advent Children (which I believe is now the OFFICIAL version of Cloud now that he actually TALKS...damn silent FF heroes -_-) he was able to keep up and defend himself (for the most part) against a group of smaller, faster fighters with swords and what not...so I dunno...I think Cloud would DEFINITELY give him a run for his money, though I agree that there is a reasonable amount of doubt that he would WIN.

P.S. Rachel is the blond one you spoke of...she is from Ninja Gaiden (the XBOX version I mean) though I dunno that I would call her a ninja per say...

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal