collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 126831 times)

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)
« Reply #5950 on: July 21, 2008, 08:13:59 PM »
dang akeme u made me step up with her
I have to say donald now i have to find out a way to beat zeld cuase right now im like this at her when i fight her #@%$&^*#%$&^(^$#%$%$&^*&^*&*&^*^& her and %&*)&^%&#%*&()^&*^%&^*&^ i will destroy her with wolf some how#$%$%&^*&^*&*&*^&zelda. Anyways yall keep playing i will join in a few i need to eat alright and also zero dont leave i wannna figh you too please! ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #5951 on: July 21, 2008, 09:21:27 PM »
i will be back akeme i got to take my dog out for a lil walk

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Akeme

« Reply #5952 on: July 21, 2008, 09:22:36 PM »
i will be back akeme i got to take my dog out for a lil walk
Alright man i will be here ;)

Offline Xenomic

• T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 29, 2022, 01:16:29 AM
    • Skype - Shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #5953 on: July 21, 2008, 09:25:54 PM »
dang akeme u made me step up with her
I have to say donald now i have to find out a way to beat zeld cuase right now im like this at her when i fight her #@%$&^*#%$&^(^$#%$%$&^*&^*&*&^*^& her and %&*)&^%&#%*&()^&*^%&^*&^ i will destroy her with wolf some how#$%$%&^*&^*&*&*^&zelda. Anyways yall keep playing i will join in a few i need to eat alright and also zero dont leave i wannna figh you too please! ;)

LOL. Look at old Xenomic being left out of the fray! ^^

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #5954 on: July 21, 2008, 09:27:55 PM »
Damn, lots of disconnection lately...

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #5955 on: July 21, 2008, 09:28:24 PM »
Back but u already know that of course.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #5956 on: July 21, 2008, 10:54:30 PM »
Gotta love that reflector..

Offline Akeme

« Reply #5957 on: July 21, 2008, 11:01:38 PM »
Gotta love that reflector..
I wish wolf could do the reflector like fox does it ;)

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #5958 on: July 21, 2008, 11:05:32 PM »
Isn't it the same except Wolf's is pink?

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #5959 on: July 21, 2008, 11:12:50 PM »

he means stay in the air same as fox when he does the reflector spike
Currently in need of one

Offline Akeme

« Reply #5960 on: July 21, 2008, 11:17:20 PM »

he means stay in the air same as fox when he does the reflector spike
Yup exactly thanks for explaining what i was going to say ;)

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #5961 on: July 21, 2008, 11:18:25 PM »
Oh, I see.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #5962 on: July 22, 2008, 12:12:55 AM »
that would be cheap if he could though. Fox needs his reflector like that because he so light and easy to kill. Just the same as falco need the two spikes cuz he would suck without them. Wolf is just the better of the two and his reflector is the best due to its stun capabilities. And he has the best blaster

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #5963 on: July 22, 2008, 12:24:33 AM »
But Fox is faster than wolf and his reflector, at least in my opinion, is way more useful for keeping people offstage.
Wolf's blaster may be stronger but it leaves him open to attacks if it's spammed.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #5964 on: July 22, 2008, 12:49:20 AM »
But Fox is faster than wolf and his reflector, at least in my opinion, is way more useful for keeping people offstage.
Wolf's blaster may be stronger but it leaves him open to attacks if it's spammed.

Yeah, Donald be trippin', Falco wouldn't suck if he had no spike, and Wolf is certainly not the best, I know you guys will think I'm saying Falco is becouse he's my main, but when it comes down to the facts, Falco is overall better, that's why he is at a higher place in the tiers than Wolf and Fox, and LOL! SILLY AURA! Fox doesnt spike, he shine's, that's the right word for it. When it comes down to reflectors, Wolfs sucks the most, why, too much lag in the begining and at the end, and like Zero said, you can get punished if you spam it, this is how it goes:

Falco' Reflector: Best for reflecting although this could be argued with Fox becouse fox's reflector is all around him, although skilled Falco players can reflect items backwards when it's thrown to their backs, the reflector has a few frames that cover his back, I've done this many times b4, that and it has the longest reach, you can even use it as a "projectile"! It shouldnt be spamed though as it has slow ending, the start up is great though, only 2 frames!

Foxe's Reflector: Best for giving you some room to breath, knocks back oponents the farthest, you can shine with it and kill, Falco has fierce spikes and specializes in KOing oponents through spikes, Fox is the oposite, he has the meanest up smash ever, it ko's at 80+ wit hone clean hit!

Wolf's reflector: If you think about it, it isnt really good for anything other than reflecting, even then it has a low startup and ending time, it doesnt knock back as far as Fox's and it only stuns, does the most damage though, but that's about it... =/

Lol, I was bored...
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #5965 on: July 22, 2008, 12:52:00 AM »

Yeah, Donald be trippin', Falco wouldn't suck if he had no spike, and Wolf is certainly not the best, I know you guys will think I'm saying Falco is becouse he's my main, but when it comes down to the facts, Falco is overall better, that's why he is at a higher place in the tiers than Wolf and Fox, and LOL! SILLY AURA! Fox doesnt spike, he shine's, that's the right word for it. When it comes down to reflectors, Wolfs sucks the most, why, too much lag in the begining and at the end, and like Zero said, you can get punished if you spam it, this is how it goes:

Falco' Reflector: Best for reflecting although this could be argued with Fox becouse fox's reflector is all around him, although skilled Falco players can reflect items backwards when it's thrown to their backs, the reflector has a few frames that cover his back, I've done this many times b4, that and it has the longest reach, you can even you it as a "projectile"!

Foxe's Reflector: Best for giving you some room to breath, knocks back oponents the farthest, you can shine with it and kill, Falco has fierce spikes and specializes in KOing oponents through spikes, Fox is the oposite, he has the meanest up smash ever, it ko's at 80+ wit hone clean hit!

Wolf's reflector: If you think about it, it isnt really good for anything other than reflecting, even then it has a low startup and ending time, it doesnt knock back as far as Fox's and it only stuns, does the most damage though, but that's about it... =/

Lol, I was bored...

thanks for correcting me, I always never find the right word for it o.o"
Currently in need of one

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #5966 on: July 22, 2008, 12:52:49 AM »
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5967 on: July 22, 2008, 12:57:52 AM »

Falco' Reflector: Best for reflecting although this could be argued with Fox becouse fox's reflector is all around him, although skilled Falco players can reflect items backwards when it's thrown to their backs, the reflector has a few frames that cover his back, I've done this many times b4, that and it has the longest reach, you can even you it as a "projectile"!

Lol, I was bored...

Lol!  XD|| I'm just saying, aint like you have to call it by that, but that's it's "official" name! I'm just a Brawl nerd!  :rules: Let's see, what else do I need to read up on!  :rules: LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #5968 on: July 22, 2008, 12:58:00 AM »
Heads up brawlers, click the link.

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=15165.0

Its nice to have that again, makes it much more easier to get everybodys codes ;)

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #5969 on: July 22, 2008, 12:58:26 AM »

Falco' Reflector: Best for reflecting although this could be argued with Fox becouse fox's reflector is all around him, although skilled Falco players can reflect items backwards when it's thrown to their backs, the reflector has a few frames that cover his back, I've done this many times b4, that and it has the longest reach, you can even use it as a "projectile"! It shouldnt be spamed though as it has slow ending, the start up is great though, only 2 frames!

Lol, I was bored...
Yeh, basically. I would have explained Falco but didn't know enough about him. I mean wolf is good but I don't think he's the best either.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5970 on: July 22, 2008, 01:00:05 AM »
Heads up brawlers, click the link.

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=15165.0

Damn Aura, you first on the list son! LOL! I'ma change my name to AAAAAAAA Kid Daigo, lol!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #5971 on: July 22, 2008, 01:02:21 AM »

Lol, I was bored...

Lol!  XD|| I'm just saying, aint like you have to call it by that, but that's it's "official" name! I'm just a Brawl nerd!  :rules: Let's see, what else do I need to read up on!  :rules: LOL!

Honestly I hate tiers, Skill > Tiers thats just what I think.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5972 on: July 22, 2008, 01:04:01 AM »

Lol, I was bored...

ORLY! For me it goes STYLE>SKILL>TIERS... LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #5973 on: July 22, 2008, 01:05:35 AM »

Lol, I was bored...

Style means nothing if you get you lose.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5974 on: July 22, 2008, 01:07:55 AM »

Lol, I was bored...

Style means nothing if you get you lose.

Come again... LOL! I understood that, I guess it's Syle/Skill> Tiers, lol! but I always try to get fancy, I don't really care 'bout wining nomore, just like my buddy Aura, lol!
Coming 2099.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal