collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 126839 times)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)
« Reply #5325 on: June 30, 2008, 06:20:57 PM »
Haha, Aura... you suck, lolol! Gg's! I'm a little rusty, havent played in about a month, still whooped your butt the last 2 rounds though, lol:thumbsup:
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #5326 on: June 30, 2008, 06:22:17 PM »
Haha, Aura... you suck, lolol! Gg's! I'm a little rusty, havent played in about a month, still whooped your @$$ the last 2 rounds though, lol:thumbsup:

uh, excuse me but I defeated you on those other 2 last rounds as well >_>
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5327 on: June 30, 2008, 06:24:02 PM »
Haha, Aura... you suck, lolol! Gg's! I'm a little rusty, havent played in about a month, still whooped your @$$ the last 2 rounds though, lol:thumbsup:

Lol, you only beat me the first 2, and you where being hella cheap with items, the second one where you won was mine, but Falco wouldnt listen to me, he kept shooting instead of bring out the landmaster!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #5328 on: June 30, 2008, 06:25:03 PM »

Lol, you only beat me the first 2, and you where being hella cheap with items, the second one where you won was mine, but Falco wouldnt listen to me, he kept shooting instead of bring out the landmaster!

that was the first round because I had items on by mistake 8=|
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5329 on: June 30, 2008, 06:28:04 PM »

Well, you won the first one by cheapness, and the second one by luck, it's all good though, and don't roll your eyes at me, bee-otch! lol, jk! And don't be using my Black Falco either! LOLOL! Ahh, your starting to become one of my good friends! lolol! I love fighting with you!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #5330 on: June 30, 2008, 06:30:10 PM »

Well, you won the first one by cheapness, and the second one by luck, it's all good though, and don't roll your eyes at me, bee-otch! lol, jk! And don't be using my Black Falco either! LOLOL! Ahh, your starting to become one of my good friends! lolol! I love fighting with you!

not luck. skill ;)

but still, whats wrong with using a cool pallete :-??
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5331 on: June 30, 2008, 06:33:13 PM »

not luck. skill ;)

'Couse it's mine, it's what sets me apart from the other Falco players here, Just like Jay_High uses blue, and Ken EXE uses Green!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #5332 on: June 30, 2008, 06:34:24 PM »

not luck. skill ;)

'Couse it's mine, it's what sets me apart from the other Falco players here, Just like Jay_High uses blue, and Ken EXE uses Green!

alright, maybe i'll stick with gold jacket or red jacket
Currently in need of one

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #5333 on: June 30, 2008, 06:34:54 PM »
I use the Red Jacket, whenever I use Falco lol

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5334 on: June 30, 2008, 06:35:23 PM »

not luck. skill ;)

Not bee-otch, those are also mine, better yet, don't touch Falco, lol, jk!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #5335 on: June 30, 2008, 06:36:49 PM »

not luck. skill ;)

FYI, I loved to use falco in melee and I choose him in brawl sometimes but do you have to be sharp at me when I mention falco?
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5336 on: June 30, 2008, 06:39:41 PM »

not luck. skill ;)

FYI, I loved to use falco in melee and I choose him in brawl sometimes but do you have to be sharp at me when I mention falco?

Damn, get all emotional, lol, I said I was just kidding, EMO looking boy, anyways, I don't care who you pick as long as it's not Black Falco!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #5337 on: June 30, 2008, 06:42:29 PM »

not luck. skill ;)

Damn, get all emotional, lol, I said I was just kidding, EMO looking boy, anyways, I don't care who you pick as long as it's not Black Falco!

for the last damn time im not F***ING EMO! for petes sake, when are you going to stop calling me that!? \-/o
Currently in need of one

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #5338 on: June 30, 2008, 06:43:07 PM »
You wanna play me man wolf vs ? ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #5339 on: June 30, 2008, 06:44:39 PM »
Sure, but not as Falco because I suck as him still.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5340 on: June 30, 2008, 06:44:47 PM »

not luck. skill ;)

for the last damn time im not F***ING EMO! for petes sake, when are you going to stop calling me that!? \-/o

When you stop geting all EMO like you are right now, lol, chill!
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #5341 on: June 30, 2008, 06:46:28 PM »
Sure, but not as Falco because I suck as him still.
ok then you host and i will be waiting ok, also gotta add you too ;*))

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #5342 on: June 30, 2008, 06:47:03 PM »

not luck. skill ;)

im not sad, im being pissed off due to the fact you are calling me a damn emo which im F***ing not ~X(
Currently in need of one

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #5343 on: June 30, 2008, 06:48:05 PM »
Akeme, I'm Sanou. I think I'm on your list but with a name change.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5344 on: June 30, 2008, 06:48:15 PM »

not luck. skill ;)

im not sad, im being pissed off due to the fact you are calling me a damn emo which im F***ing not ~X(

Look at you right now, you're acting like one, just chill! Quit going off topic!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #5345 on: June 30, 2008, 06:49:21 PM »

not luck. skill ;)

Look at you right now, you're acting like one, just chill! Quit going off topic!

how is me being angry is emo!? WTF dude!? \-/o
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5346 on: June 30, 2008, 06:50:30 PM »
The quotes are making the page long, and when you get over emotional about silly little things constantly, makes me think of you as an EMO, now be quiet!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #5347 on: June 30, 2008, 06:52:16 PM »
first of all, I have anger management issues so please stop trying to piss me off secondly, you should've stopped when you knew it was pissing me off but you had to keep running your damn mouth ~X(
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5348 on: June 30, 2008, 06:53:35 PM »
first of all, I have anger management issues so please stop trying to piss me off secondly, you should've stopped when you knew it was pissing me off but you had to keep running your damn mouth ~X(

Lol, if you get this mad over Smash Bros. you should just quit!
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #5349 on: June 30, 2008, 06:54:20 PM »
Akeme, I'm Sanou. I think I'm on your list but with a name change.
Ohh ok ;)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal