collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 126838 times)

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)
« Reply #3900 on: April 29, 2008, 11:03:26 PM »
Meh, sometimes hype can be a bad thing. For example, the hype surrounding Brawl made me think it was gonna be the BEST GAME EVAR, but when I finally got to play it it was pretty much an updated Melee. Same goes for Mario Kart Wii.

Also, Smash doesn't need anymore 3rd parties. It just ruins the fun of it.

2 More 3rd Parties are fine, Specially if they are deserving like Megaman and someone from Namco.
I agree
Meh, sometimes hype can be a bad thing. For example, the hype surrounding Brawl made me think it was gonna be the BEST GAME EVAR, but when I finally got to play it it was pretty much an updated Melee. Same goes for Mario Kart Wii.

Are you serious then who else can they add to bring more hype ;)

Hell yeah I'm serious. Sure it was fun and all with Snake and Sonic and all, but that died off quick and I was quickly disappointed. Besides, this isn't MUGEN.
I totally understand your point it's not mugen but the old school wont be enough to bring enough hype and thats why nintendo needs more new chars and such ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #3901 on: April 29, 2008, 11:06:36 PM »

2 More 3rd Parties are fine, Specially if they are deserving like Megaman and someone from Namco.
I agree

Are you serious then who else can they add to bring more hype ;)

Hell yeah I'm serious. Sure it was fun and all with Snake and Sonic and all, but that died off quick and I was quickly disappointed. Besides, this isn't MUGEN.
I totally understand your point it's not mugen but the old school wont be enough to bring enough hype and thats why nintendo needs more new chars and such ;)

Megaman and Simon Belmont! Or Megaman and Bomberman! OR MEGAMAN AND MEGAMAN!

And don't forget to bring back Mewtwo and Roy or at least Eliwood, Roy's Father as proper replacement. :|

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #3902 on: April 29, 2008, 11:09:52 PM »
I'm probably the only who feels this way anyway. (army of one, but I sold me weapons for some ice cream)

Whatever, if more 3rd parties get added ( :-&) Then it just wouldn't feel like Smash Bros. to me anymore. it'd be a 3D Mugen. Nintendo should just change the name of the game cause that's where it's headed now.

(if I had to choose who'd be the next 3rd party, then I'd pick Megaman from MM:Legends. But I wouldn't hold my breath)
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3903 on: April 29, 2008, 11:12:59 PM »
I'm probably the only who feels this way anyway. (army of one, but I sold me weapons for some ice cream)

Whatever, if more 3rd parties get added ( :-&) Then it just wouldn't feel like Smash Bros. to me anymore. it'd be a 3D Mugen. Nintendo should just change the name of the game cause that's where it's headed now.

(if I had to choose who'd be the next 3rd party, then I'd pick Megaman from MM:Legends. But I wouldn't hold my breath)

That's TOOO EXAGERATED! :DxDie :DxDie

It's only 4 3rd Parties out of 45 characters! :D 40 Nintendo Characters not counting alternate forms + 4 3rd Parties.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3904 on: April 29, 2008, 11:15:44 PM »
Yeah bring back mewtwo and roy or his father ;)

When i really think about it your correct, so maybe they should just introduce more ppl from the nintendo frachises like that girl fox that was in the gc version of starfox and introduce more pokemon as playable chars and deity link, rosalina from super mario galaxy and so forth then ;)

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #3905 on: April 29, 2008, 11:22:59 PM »

When i really think about it your correct, so maybe they should just introduce more ppl from the nintendo frachises like that girl fox that was in the gc version of starfox and introduce more pokemon as playable chars and deity link, rosalina from super mario galaxy and so forth then ;)

NO! please... no more pkmn... I mean I love pkmn just as much as the next guy but pkmn hs the most chars in Brawl... 6 total! Smash Bros needs AT F***ING LEAST 1 other F-Zero char. There are soooo many F-Zero chars that have potential. I can name ten right now.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3906 on: April 29, 2008, 11:29:25 PM »

NO! please... no more pkmn... I mean I love pkmn just as much as the next guy but pkmn hs the most chars in Brawl... 6 total! Smash Bros needs AT F***ING LEAST 1 other F-Zero char. There are soooo many F-Zero chars that have potential. I can name ten right now.
True, six i didn't realize that ;)

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3907 on: April 29, 2008, 11:31:20 PM »

Other than Mewtwo there is no other deserving Pokémon to appear.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3908 on: April 29, 2008, 11:32:17 PM »

Hhahahaa are you serious ;)

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #3909 on: April 29, 2008, 11:48:36 PM »

Hhahahaa are you serious ;)

I agree with him. I mean who else can they include, besides a popular fighting pokemon. IMO, the inclusion of pokemon in Smash Bros is based mostly on popularity. I mean look at Pikachu, hes easily THE most popular pkmn in the series. If you bring up Pokemon, no doubt Pikacu's name will come up. Pkmn Trainer? First 3 starters are the most popular IMO. Lucario... Do I even have to explain? Supposedly Mewtwo isn't as popular as he used to be. I wouldn't be surprised at all if in the next Smash Bros, Blaziken or Infernape (lol) appears.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #3910 on: April 29, 2008, 11:51:47 PM »
lol fire monkey. Although Pokemon has too many reps as it is, I'd like it if they change up the whole system for it and switch most to just trainers. (GARY MOTHER f**k*** OAK)
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3911 on: April 29, 2008, 11:57:16 PM »
lol fire monkey. Although Pokemon has too many reps as it is, I'd like it if they change up the whole system for it and switch most to just trainers. (GARY MOTHER f**k*** OAK)
Hahahah ok ;)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3912 on: April 30, 2008, 02:03:48 AM »

LMFAO!!! What is up with you and Gary dammit! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3913 on: April 30, 2008, 02:08:52 AM »

LMFAO!!! What is up with you and Gary dammit! LOL!
Hmm i wonder that too ;)

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #3914 on: April 30, 2008, 08:27:14 AM »
LOL, we're talking abou a next Smash a little early aren't we?

I agree on almost everyone's comments I read. There was a lack of any new female fighters at all though. Krystal (from Star Fox) or Jody Summer (from F-Zero) would have been great choices. A lot of people have been complaining that Wolf got in instead of Krystal, but really I don't see it as it had been an "either or" situation (and I'm actually so thankful Wolf got in, I had been hoping against hope he'd appear).

@GiganX3-- I agree with you as well. Even if MewTwo's popularity had dwindled (and actually, I don't think it has that much, he still has many fans in the Pokemon franchise). He's the only Pokemon I could think of that would be really playable. I do remember when the first game came out that I was surprised Meowth wasn't playable (LOL) but he does seem to to work better as a normal "poke ball" pokemon.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3915 on: April 30, 2008, 08:37:07 AM »

I agree on almost everyone's comments I read. There was a lack of any new female fighters at all though. Krystal (from Star Fox) or Jody Summer (from F-Zero) would have been great choices. A lot of people have been complaining that Wolf got in instead of Krystal, but really I don't see it as it had been an "either or" situation (and I'm actually so thankful Wolf got in, I had been hoping against hope he'd appear).

@GiganX3-- I agree with you as well. Even if MewTwo's popularity had dwindled (and actually, I don't think it has that much, he still has many fans in the Pokemon franchise). He's the only Pokemon I could think of that would be really playable. I do remember when the first game came out that I was surprised Meowth wasn't playable (LOL) but he does seem to to work better as a normal "poke ball" pokemon.

i agree totally we need more female chars i mean look at my sig ;)

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #3916 on: April 30, 2008, 11:32:21 PM »
Big J, Nigel those were some great games.

Nigel that match on delfino island was hilarious when Danny was playing, and I farted on thet explosive crate killing me and 2 other people xD

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3917 on: May 01, 2008, 12:07:18 AM »
Big J, Nigel those were some great games.

Nigel that match on delfino island was hilarious when Danny was playing, and I farted on thet explosive crate killing me and 2 other people xD

LOL :D

oh yeah I had this one match with a friend and when he got close to the explosive barrel, I made it blow up and it took both of us flying away :DxDie I was freakin' laughing and pounding the floor with laughter :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie
Currently in need of one

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #3918 on: May 01, 2008, 12:09:20 AM »
lol danny, those were some fun multi-man brawl games. (Sorry for dying those last few times. You always picked a fast character and I went for the slow ones lol >.<)

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3919 on: May 01, 2008, 12:20:41 AM »
Nigel....DM...THOSE WERE THE MOST FUN BATTLES IN THE SMASH HISTORY THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN IN!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3920 on: May 01, 2008, 01:24:18 AM »
Hehehe seems like there's alot of brawling going on ;*))

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #3921 on: May 01, 2008, 03:35:12 AM »
It's nice to see everyone engaging in their own Brawl comedy matches.

Dammit!!!  >:(

Why wasn't anyone on at 2:30pm yesterday? ~X(

Offline Darkgargos

• Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3922 on: May 01, 2008, 09:16:38 AM »

i agree totally we need more female chars i mean look at my sig ;)

Yup, I agree very much  ;) Even though I don't play, they should have put Rosalina in there...so she can kick Peachy's butt  ;*))

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #3923 on: May 01, 2008, 09:20:12 AM »
Speaking of which, I could've sworn Rosalina was going to be an assist trophy (where did I read that before the game came out? /:O) but no. I've been told that even in the game's coding there's not even a reference that she was going to be one either.

Offline Darkgargos

• Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3924 on: May 01, 2008, 09:26:32 AM »
Speaking of which, I could've sworn Rosalina was going to be an assist trophy (where did I read that before the game came out? /:O) but no. I've been told that even in the game's coding there's not even a reference that she was going to be one either.

Really? that stinks, I mean she seemed like an obvious choice for Nintendo to toss in there with everyone else even as an assist trophy..considering the success of Super Mario Galaxy you'd think she'd be in there. I really question the big N's decisions these days.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 09:39:43 AM by Darkgargos »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal