collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 126852 times)

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL discussion
« Reply #2300 on: March 23, 2008, 10:26:42 PM »
i just remembered reading back on i think another topic i have to say for the record i dont hate you daigo. i actually think of you as healthy competition in brawl. i have you and some others to think for getting me more used to controls and physics of the game itself. i do think falco is a cool character and yes he is still my fav star fox character as i mentioned before. but if you want to be fair both of them left star fox at some point....wolf didnt always have a team ya know he used to be a lone wolf but he was the first one to leave the team before falco ever did. i dont think they overdid him at all and falco doesnt own just cuz he can kick his reflector because quite frankly they ALL can do that just not in brawl.

I know they all can do that, but only Falco would!  ;D And Wolf did not even leave, what are you saying, lol, but yeah, I aint even arguing, I'm just saying, yo BigJ, those where some intense matches! :thumbsup:

Oh, donaldb, you mean "Thank" right?  :thumbsup:

They really were man, you stole my title of "Item Master" lol. I used to be ridiculous wit em in Melee. You're pretty damn nice too AJ, those were some great one on one matches.

Yea those were good matches BigJ and Daigo, but BigJ wow ur Ganondorf is not one to be taken lightly  #:-S

Yo I go hard wether it be items, smash attacks, or special moves! Your Ganondorf is crazy! So is your Capt. Falcon! STOMP!!!!! I love that sh*t, I can do it with Falco, well, it's not a stomp but a meteore smash!!!! GOOD GAMES! Yo AJ, use that reflector of yours, you kept forgeting to use it when Samus kept hiting us with her charged B, I gotta be careful now that Falco kicks his, but I LOVE IT!

fox's reflector starts to slow but once u use it it can keep going, so normally I don't use my reflector unless its to get back on the board or just tryin to hit someone lol

Naw, it's start up time is fast! You barley need any timeing, just use it, lol!

Anyone else agree with me that Falco's head is way to big in Melee!?

LOL!

WOW! You can really see the difrence in the graphics!

wow I didn't know meele ooked that bad but with the reflector I don't think its my controller but it takes me several times to use it maybe am trying to press it to fast cuz it almost never comes out on my first try

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2301 on: March 23, 2008, 10:30:08 PM »
i just remembered reading back on i think another topic i have to say for the record i dont hate you daigo. i actually think of you as healthy competition in brawl. i have you and some others to think for getting me more used to controls and physics of the game itself. i do think falco is a cool character and yes he is still my fav star fox character as i mentioned before. but if you want to be fair both of them left star fox at some point....wolf didnt always have a team ya know he used to be a lone wolf but he was the first one to leave the team before falco ever did. i dont think they overdid him at all and falco doesnt own just cuz he can kick his reflector because quite frankly they ALL can do that just not in brawl.

I know they all can do that, but only Falco would!  ;D And Wolf did not even leave, what are you saying, lol, but yeah, I aint even arguing, I'm just saying, yo BigJ, those where some intense matches! :thumbsup:

They really were man, you stole my title of "Item Master" lol. I used to be ridiculous wit em in Melee. You're pretty damn nice too AJ, those were some great one on one matches.

Yea those were good matches BigJ and Daigo, but BigJ wow ur Ganondorf is not one to be taken lightly  #:-S

Yo I go hard wether it be items, smash attacks, or special moves! Your Ganondorf is crazy! So is your Capt. Falcon! STOMP!!!!! I love that sh*t, I can do it with Falco, well, it's not a stomp but a meteore smash!!!! GOOD GAMES! Yo AJ, use that reflector of yours, you kept forgeting to use it when Samus kept hiting us with her charged B, I gotta be careful now that Falco kicks his, but I LOVE IT!

fox's reflector starts to slow but once u use it it can keep going, so normally I don't use my reflector unless its to get back on the board or just tryin to hit someone lol

LOL!

wow I didn't know meele ooked that bad but with the reflector I don't think its my controller but it takes me several times to use it maybe am trying to press it to fast cuz it almost never comes out on my first try

It took me a while to get used to it in melee, but in Brawl it just came naturaly, its like i masterd Falcos reflector b4 even using it, lol! And I played the N64 smash bros, and it's not to far apart from the melee graphics, it's really shocking, I remember thinking the melee ones where decent, but now they look like crap, I always though they rusehd melee, the bad graphics, the clones... idk, but I'm in love with brawl! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #2302 on: March 23, 2008, 11:34:09 PM »
Daigo, where are you located? My connection to you sucks butt. Bad red circle, BAD.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2303 on: March 23, 2008, 11:39:18 PM »
Daigo, where are you located? My connection to you sucks @$$. Bad red circle, BAD.

We've never fought, I live in Brazil!

Naw... in California, mid California!
Coming 2099.

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #2304 on: March 23, 2008, 11:52:36 PM »
Good game AJ,even though I lost alot,I had fun!

thank you Daigo!

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2305 on: March 23, 2008, 11:54:25 PM »
Good game AJ,even though I lost alot,I had fun!

yep fun matches but because of u I actually think of jigglypuff as a challenge, most people say they use jigglypuff but sux with him u are the other way around

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #2306 on: March 24, 2008, 12:02:13 AM »
lol well I do put up a good fight using her and Olimar.
But I have be more careful with Jigglypuff's Roll,cause I kill myself with that LOL!

EDIT:Those were some good games BigJ,I really had fun battling with you!
(Had to go cause I'm going to bed =P)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 01:37:37 AM by Codyman155 »

thank you Daigo!

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2307 on: March 24, 2008, 01:35:23 AM »
lmao, funny butt games Nigel. I love Flatzone and the WarioWare stage XD

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #2308 on: March 24, 2008, 01:40:14 AM »
Yeah It was awesome that last match was great especially Sudden Death,It was hard for me to come up with something LOL!

thank you Daigo!

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #2309 on: March 24, 2008, 08:48:23 AM »
Oh wow! Falco looks absolutley awesome in Brawl compared to his Melee counterpart. The likeness is much better for sure, too.

Actually, I was surrised how dated Melee's grahics looked when I compared the two games yesterday. The place where I had noticed it the most was Zelda. Her face in Melee seemed so flat (one-dimentional) compared to the one now!  It's ironic, because when Melee came out, my brother and I had the discussion that graphics could probably never get better than that point. But comparing Brawl to Melee is almost like when we compared Melee to the original smash bros.!

I guess it goes to show.. graphics can always improve!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 02:41:34 PM by The Great Matsutzu »

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #2310 on: March 24, 2008, 11:58:25 AM »
Oh wow! Falco looks absolutley awesome in Brawl compared to his Melee counterpart. The likeness is much better for sure, too.

Actually, I was surrised how dayed Melee's grahics looked when I compared the two games yesterday. The place where I had noticed it the most was Zelda. Her face in Melee seemed so flat (one-dimentional) compared to the one now!  It';s ironic, because when Melee came out, my brother and I had the discussion that graphics could probably never get better than that point. But comparing Brawl to Melee is almost like when we compared Melle to the original smash bros.!

I guess it goes to show.. grpaphics can always improve!
Exactly ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #2311 on: March 24, 2008, 02:44:21 PM »
LOL, Off-topic: My apologies for all the spelling errors in my last post. I was so tired, I must've missed them. Sorry if I made little sense in my sleepy morning state :-[.

Comparing Melee and Brawl's graphics is surprising though (to those of you who have both games, play one after the other to see for yourself.) Nintendo's rendering has certainly grown by leaps and bounds.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #2312 on: March 24, 2008, 02:51:56 PM »
LOL, Off-topic: My apologies for all the spelling errors in my last post. I was so tired, I must've missed them. Sorry if I made little sense in my sleepy morning state :-[.

Comparing Melee and Brawl's graphics is surprising though (to those of you who have both games, play one after the other to see for yourself.) Nintendo's rendering has certainly grown by leaps and bounds.
They're just trying to keep up with the graphics of each characters games.

Like Game and Watch... is still 2d.
Link looks like he did from LoZTP
Toon Link looks almost just like Wind Wakers Link.
I don't know why they used MGS2 Solid Snake instead of MGSTS version.

Kirby hasn't changed because the graphics in Kirby hasn't really advanced. I'm assuming the Pokemon's graphics are inspired by the 3d games on n64 and gamecube.  It would have been funny if they made 64 bit versions of each character as a hidden bonus.
Also does anybody know an alternate way to select Zero Suit Samus? The only way I know is using her Final Smash, and some modes don't have Smash Balls.

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #2313 on: March 24, 2008, 03:01:31 PM »
To play as Zero Suit Samus, select regular Samus and hold down the 'R' button (or Wiimote dodge button equivilent) while the match loads.

If you did it right, Samus will execute a secret intro where her armor falls off and such. :-j

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #2314 on: March 24, 2008, 03:18:48 PM »

They're just trying to keep up with the graphics of each characters games.

Like Game and Watch... is still 2d.
Link looks like he did from LoZTP
Toon Link looks almost just like Wind Wakers Link.
I don't know why they used MGS2 Solid Snake instead of MGSTS version.

Kirby hasn't changed because the graphics in Kirby hasn't really advanced. I'm assuming the Pokemon's graphics are inspired by the 3d games on n64 and gamecube.  It would have been funny if they made 64 bit versions of each character as a hidden bonus.
Also does anybody know an alternate way to select Zero Suit Samus? The only way I know is using her Final Smash, and some modes don't have Smash Balls.

They used MGS2 Snake because that's his latest look continuity wise.

**Selecting ZSS First**
For the GC and Classic controllers- Hold the R button when selecting Samus.
Wiimote+Nunchuck- Hold the Z button.
Wiimote- Hold the minus button.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 26, 2011, 06:36:19 PM
  • Check your mail. There's an "attached" present.
« Reply #2315 on: March 24, 2008, 06:27:59 PM »

LOL!

Probably cause Falco looked liked that originally in Star Fox 64 and no one else could come up with a different design since he hasn't made any other appearances.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2316 on: March 24, 2008, 07:05:46 PM »

LOL!

Probably cause Falco looked liked that originally in Star Fox 64 and no one else could come up with a different design since he hasn't made any other appearances.

What are you talking about? It's the same design, only more detailed!
Coming 2099.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2317 on: March 24, 2008, 07:06:34 PM »
Yo good games Zero!  :thumbsup:
Coming 2099.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #2318 on: March 24, 2008, 07:07:46 PM »
ggs Daigo, your too fast to keep up with x_x

Offline EXCh33ky

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 25, 2013, 04:21:03 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2319 on: March 24, 2008, 07:26:30 PM »
anyone willing to battle me :-[

Avatar by Shinrahunter, Sig by DemonKing Ex

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2320 on: March 24, 2008, 07:27:05 PM »
anyone willing to battle me :-[

I will, did you add me!?
Coming 2099.

Offline EXCh33ky

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2321 on: March 24, 2008, 07:31:19 PM »
adding you now, you wanna do this now?

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2322 on: March 24, 2008, 07:34:23 PM »

Yupe, ill be hosting! Adding you now too!
Coming 2099.

Offline EXCh33ky

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2323 on: March 24, 2008, 07:36:08 PM »

this will be my first match so im not sure how to go about this

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2324 on: March 24, 2008, 07:49:27 PM »

this will be my first match so im not sure how to go about this

I added you and it showed you as online, I hosted but you didnt jion so I went out and then it said you are offline, go online, then look for my name, it should say, "seeking brawl" next to it, just "click" it and then "click" join game!
Coming 2099.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal