collapse

Author Topic: News from MVC EOH?  (Read 5102 times)

Offline douglasBorges

• Last Login:February 13, 2015, 09:32:51 AM
    • Email
News from MVC EOH?
« on: February 09, 2015, 09:06:47 AM »
Hello everyone, I am a big fan of this game done in Mugen version, I wonder if there is any new version that will include some chars that are not in the list of selectable, as is the case of Jin Saotome, Chun-li, Ruby Heart etc .. as these characters are in marvel vs capcom 2 game I also would like to be here in this version of this amazing work you I love playing.
I'm sorry for my English translated by google but Iam Brazilian!
Hugs!

Offline jwilliams08

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 18, 2024, 05:46:13 PM
  • I wish I could sprite.
Re: News from MVC EOH?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 09:40:46 PM »
They said in a different post that they are working on a humongous update which contains characters from Capcom Universe, Megaman: Robot Master Mayhem and Avengers VS X-Men.

Offline novasod

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 30, 2017, 08:29:00 PM
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 11:47:56 PM »
Personally, I don't mind when it comes out so long as they've really polished it up, because as it is, it's not really that good. And trust me here; I bug-tested each and every character from the previous releases, pointed out the multitude of infinities, (many of which you could get just by pressing a single attack button while walking forward,) being able to use 3 or more Low Heavy Kicks in a row after downing the opponent, a crap-ton of inconsistencies in effects between the characters, etc. There was a LOT wrong with it. Though to be fair, after reading what I had to say, they acknowledged that there was a lot wrong with it, and both XSC and especially AvX have been major improvements.

The main problem with EoH was that it was basically a compilation. There was no real effort to give the characters the same physics or graphical effects, nor was there extensive bug-testing before release, which is why there were so many infinities in there. (And again, there were other problems too; some characters could either fall into the ground or float off the screen under the right conditions.) But XSC was a step in the right direction, and AvX was genuinely good. (XSC was good too; just not as good.) Hopefully, the new EoH will be more than just an expansion pack, and will be a good quality game. I actually wouldn't mind if they downsized the roster, if it meant that every character was balanced and relatively bug-free. Though I'll still play it when it comes out in any case.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:March 25, 2024, 03:11:16 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 04:31:40 PM »
They said in a different post that they are working on a humongous update which contains characters from Capcom Universe, Megaman: Robot Master Mayhem and Avengers VS X-Men.

We said that? Huh, he's probably right.

...Hopefully, the new EoH will be more than just an expansion pack, and will be a good quality game. I actually wouldn't mind if they downsized the roster, if it meant that every character was balanced and relatively bug-free. Though I'll still play it when it comes out in any case.

Ok, I CAN say that EoH has been on the slow burner, like the slowest burn possible. There WILL be an update to it at SOMETIME in the future. WHEN that will be, I couldn't begin to speculate, but when it DOES come, I'm confident enough to say that it's going to be a fantastic build. (I'd say Marvelous, but that too on the nose)

To be honest, I'm pretty sure there was a character release last year that has a rough feel of how EoH's new play will be like. I'm not gonna say who it was though, that's on you to figure out for yourself.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline novasod

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 30, 2017, 08:29:00 PM
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 01:20:00 AM »
We said that? Huh, he's probably right.

Ok, I CAN say that EoH has been on the slow burner, like the slowest burn possible. There WILL be an update to it at SOMETIME in the future. WHEN that will be, I couldn't begin to speculate, but when it DOES come, I'm confident enough to say that it's going to be a fantastic build. (I'd say Marvelous, but that too on the nose)

Glad to hear. And hey, if you guys need anyone to do any bug-testing before release, I'd be happy to help. Just send me a PM.

Offline boogerboy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 24, 2024, 09:33:01 AM
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 05:11:47 PM »
Wow, that would mean that EoH will have a big roster when the time comes.
Game on!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista