collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188067 times)

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #6075 on: September 30, 2011, 12:32:02 AM »
Also those who don't know manolo is now manalo. :D
It's pronounced M-ANAL-O according to PSN's censor. lol
Fun matches guys. Encountered two random spammers. Manolo, quit apologizing every time you destroy me. I'm not going to kill myself over a few losses. lol

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #6076 on: September 30, 2011, 12:49:59 AM »
It's pronounced M-ANAL-O according to PSN's censor. lol
Fun matches guys. Encountered two random spammers. Manolo, quit apologizing every time you destroy me. I'm not going to kill myself over a few losses. lol

:DxDie :D :DxDie

I was just apologizing because that team (Hulk, Sentinel and Wesker) was for Dead Phoenix's Dark Phoenix, and it worked. When I used it, she didn't even get a chance to become Dark, she was just a bit pale or a bit tanned...  :D

I guess DP and I have some great battles comming...  :cool

Also, DESTROYING that spammer with the classic team was AWESOME !!!!!  :w00t:

I had a huge argument with him over email telling him how much he sucked and how he couldn't win without spamming. He kept inviting me to a lobby, but I told him that I don't play with cheap no skill spammers and that I had already destroyed him in the second match, so there was nothing to prove.  ;D

He was furious...  :DxDie :D :DxDie

PS. Great matches everyone.  :thumbsup:

PSS. That M-anal-o thing was hilarious... lol

PSSS. The weirdest things happen when SanjiSasuke and I fight. We saw another glitch today, but I couldn't record it...  :-??

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6077 on: September 30, 2011, 12:55:34 AM »
Well, someone keeps apologizing to me... Can't remember who, but whoever you are, it's fine. If I had a problem with losing, I would never invite DP. lol I know I need to make time to practice, which will probably be after my new house is ready to move into.

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #6078 on: September 30, 2011, 01:00:33 AM »
Well, someone keeps apologizing to me... Can't remember who, but whoever you are, it's fine. If I had a problem with losing, I would never invite DP. lol I know I need to make time to practice, which will probably be after my new house is ready to move into.

Best wishes with the new place bro...  :thumbsup:

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6079 on: September 30, 2011, 01:04:49 AM »
PSSS. The weirdest things happen when SanjiSasuke and I fight. We saw another glitch today, but I couldn't record it...  :-??

/:O Do you guys try to break the game? lol The only one I've seen was when DCL and I were stuck on the select screen.
Best wishes with the new place bro...  :thumbsup:

Thanks. Likewise. :thumbsup:

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #6080 on: September 30, 2011, 01:09:26 AM »
 :DxDie :D :DxDie

I was just apologizing because that team (Hulk, Sentinel and Wesker) was for Dead Phoenix's Dark Phoenix, and it worked. When I used it, she didn't even get a chance to become Dark, she was just a bit pale or a bit tanned...  :D

I guess DP and I have some great battles comming...  :cool

That last match wasn't even a match, it was a slaughter. One after the other lol But the match before was some crazy stuff. Phoenix beat them all while controlling it lol I also got your classic teams weakness.  >:D

BTW were you recording tonight?
Actually Shadoloo, I don't think anyone likes to lose againt the one character everyone hates. I think DCL and Swiziga would play for longer times if I didn't use Phoenix.  :-?? I actually think it's my fault they leave so soon which sucks because I like fighting their teams.
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #6081 on: September 30, 2011, 01:18:21 AM »
thats not why i left well not today anyway lol the lobby was huge waiting was really boring since my bother was using my laptop(i was using his to bridge  the connection since my ps3 keeps dropping wifi) and he wanted to use it to video chat with someone which means the cord would have kept getting disconnected like earlier when we were in the first lobby/
i need to play manolo more. there were so many matches where it seemed to be over but then he made big comeback with wesker :'(

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6082 on: September 30, 2011, 01:24:57 AM »
Actually Shadoloo, I don't think anyone likes to lose againt the one character everyone hates. I think DCL and Swiziga would play for longer times if I didn't use Phoenix.  :-?? I actually think it's my fault they leave so soon which sucks because I like fighting their teams.
I don't really care who picks what character though. I mean there are character's I don't like to fight against, but I don't get mad when someone picks them. So feel free to Pheonix the hell out of me. lol

Post Merge: September 30, 2011, 01:32:23 AM
Oh, and if you think I am hating your Pheonix if I call her "Crack Head Jean", I'm not. It's a nickname Malik and I came up with for his Dark Pheonix. lol
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 01:32:23 AM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6083 on: September 30, 2011, 01:55:31 AM »
That last match wasn't even a match, it was a slaughter. One after the other lol But the match before was some crazy stuff. Phoenix beat them all while controlling it lol I also got your classic teams weakness.  >:D

BTW were you recording tonight?Actually Shadoloo, I don't think anyone likes to lose againt the one character everyone hates. I think DCL and Swiziga would play for longer times if I didn't use Phoenix.  :-?? I actually think it's my fault they leave so soon which sucks because I like fighting their teams.

I recorded several matches in a Lobby we had earlier between Swiziga, Sanji and I, but I ran out of space on my iPhone after 30 minutes of video and my battery was almost dead, so I didn't record more.   :O*D

Also, you really need to stop using Phoenix in every match or people will get frustrated. You are very good with other characters, like Wesker and Hulk, so mix it up a bit. Trish and Phoenix can be frustrating. You keep Trish in the air for too long spamming traps or hypers, and then just come down for a combo, but go right back up if blocked, and there is hardly any way to reach her when she is up there. No need to talk about Phoenix. It is just the same reason why I don't use Sentinel in every match...  :-w

Anyway, I do like to fight Dark Phoenix and I know I have a great chance against her, having beaten her over 20 times, with the right team, but it is very exhausting to fight her in every match. I prefer a mixup...  :-??

PS. I would like to see what that weakness is. Once I notice something new...I EVOLVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

i need to play manolo more. there were so many matches where it seemed to be over but then he made big comeback with wesker :'(

Any time bro...  :thumbsup:

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #6084 on: September 30, 2011, 10:23:02 AM »
its like an MvC3 brother hood. almost makes me want to get back into the game...

Sike. lol
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6085 on: September 30, 2011, 12:15:39 PM »
its like an MvC3 brother hood. almost makes me want to get back into the game...

Sike. lol

The MvC3 Brethren is where is at bro. You need to accept it, jump on the boat, go with the tide and get Ultimate Chocolate when it comes out...  :P

...and by the way...

IT JUST HAPPENED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o

Those Jerks at Crapcom and those GameStop Overlords took my money !!!!!!!!!!!!!  \-/o

The good thing is that it was used to reserve and pay in full both PS3 and 360 versions of Ultimate Chocolate MvC3 so I can play with all of my peeps here at IMT !!!!!!!!!!!!!  :w00t:

I will get it on launch date at midnight so I will have the upper hand training with Nemesis, Vergil, Iron Fist, Ghost Rider, Strider, Frank West, Phoenix Wright and Rocket Racoon (if any of those last ones are any good)...  >:D >:D >:D

On another note...

Here is one of the WORST MvC3 Ranked Matches Records I have ever seen...  /:O

PS. I am sooo glad I didn't lose that match...  :D

Offline jafar

• SLASH!!
  • Stage Creator
  • Last Login:March 25, 2024, 11:08:29 AM
    • My YT channel
« Reply #6086 on: September 30, 2011, 08:30:30 PM »
Capcom Unity DLC poll results.

1: Gambit - 615
2: Venom (Brock) - 561
3: Ms Marvel - 447
4: Cyclops - 294
5: Psylocke - 268
6: Green Goblin - 236
7: Black Panther - 204
8: Carnage - 202
9: Anti-Venom - 191
10: Squirrel Girl - 168

1: Megaman X - 1075
2: Gene - 647
3: Megaman Classic - 263
4: Jin - 197
5: Jon Talbain - 195
6: Captain Commando - 192
7: Date Masamune - 144
8: M. Bison - 137
9: Megaman EXE - 118
10: Jedah - 108

http://www.capcom-unity.com/marvelvscapcom/go/thread/view/102977/28270731/UMvC3_DLC_survey_results

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6087 on: September 30, 2011, 08:47:09 PM »
Capcom Unity DLC poll results.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/marvelvscapcom/go/thread/view/102977/28270731/UMvC3_DLC_survey_results

BB. Hood 21 and Cable 25 ??   :o

Who voted on this ??  /:O

At least Gambit is 1st and Jin is 4th...  :thumbsup:

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #6088 on: September 30, 2011, 08:54:41 PM »
Jin being that high is surprising, above Cap Commando. Liked them both, used to use them as 3rd string mains along with Gambit and Venom in MvC1.

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #6089 on: September 30, 2011, 08:56:12 PM »
I find it funny that X was at the top of the list before and he still wasnt included. Shows that Capcom isn't 100% behind on what the community wants. lol all three versions are on the top 10 too.
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #6090 on: September 30, 2011, 09:42:53 PM »
didnt they say the fans opinion when it came to character addition didnt matter? the update for umvc3 has characters that no one cared for who made it in instead of the guys we really wanted to see. phoenix wright(still cant believe this), vergil, ghost rider, and ironfist(hey plays alot like fei long though) are the only characters added that people actually wanted maybe doctor strange also. they could have given us bbhood instead of the raccoon, someone good instead of hawkeye (seriously we have taskmaster  :| )  and nemesis is just a fusion of hulk and sentinel.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 09:48:02 PM by Swiziga »

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6091 on: September 30, 2011, 09:52:51 PM »
didnt they say the fans opinion when it came to character addition didnt matter? the update for umvc3 has characters that no one cared for who made it in instead of the guys we really wanted to see. phoenix wright(still cant believe this), vergil, ghost rider, and ironfist(hey plays alot like fei long though) are the only characters added that people actually wanted maybe doctor strange also. they could have given us bbhood instead of the raccoon, someone good instead of hawkeye (seriously we have taskmaster  :| )  and nemesis is just a fusion of hulk and sentinel.

^^(PM)^

I agree with all of this...  :thumbsup:

What I don't understand is why they are making Nemesis more powerful than anyone. It should be the Hulk. The Hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets. He should get more powerful the lower his health gets or at least be the most powerful in the game... :-??

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #6092 on: September 30, 2011, 09:56:55 PM »
He should get more powerful the lower his health gets
noooo @^@ its already difficult to ko him the way he is now lol

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 03:38:37 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #6093 on: September 30, 2011, 10:07:07 PM »
noooo @^@ its already difficult to ko him the way he is now lol
yeah.  8=| Spams . you to death  ~X(

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 08:25:46 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #6094 on: September 30, 2011, 10:12:55 PM »
^^(PM)^

I agree with all of this...  :thumbsup:

What I don't understand is why they are making Nemesis more powerful than anyone. It should be the Hulk. The Hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets. He should get more powerful the lower his health gets or at least be the most powerful in the game... :-??

Uh...he IS the most powerful in the game...and that does not include Dark Phoenix's Fire Feathers...
Perhaps everyone may need to take a look at this page...

Look at the comparison when it comes to power...
http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Marvel_vs_Capcom_3/Character_Comparisons

Oh by the way...
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #6095 on: September 30, 2011, 10:16:03 PM »
he was comparing him to nemesis

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #6096 on: September 30, 2011, 10:18:07 PM »

Well of course Nemesis is going to be a powerhouse, he is a BOW designed to be incredibly strong and kill STARS members (former ones too). If you thought Sentinel and Hulk is bad, get ready to be shot with a rocket launcher and grabbed with tentacles...
(click to show/hide)

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6097 on: September 30, 2011, 10:23:20 PM »
yeah.  8=| Spams . you to death  ~X(

How is Hulk a spammer...?  /:O

Uh...he IS the most powerful in the game...and that does not include Dark Phoenix's Fire Feathers...
Perhaps everyone may need to take a look at this page...

Look at the comparison when it comes to power...
http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Marvel_vs_Capcom_3/Character_Comparisons

Oh by the way...
(click to show/hide)

How can Haggar and Tron have the same health as Hulk??  /:O

...and Thor has more health than Hulk?? Thor has never outlasted Hulk in battle...  :-??

By the way, I hate Zero. He is really tough to beat...  \-/o

...but cool combo though...  :thumbsup:

Yes and Nemesis should not be more powerful. Hulk is even grabbing Nemesis by the neck in his ending without effort...   :O*D

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #6098 on: September 30, 2011, 10:35:26 PM »
How is Hulk a spammer...?  /:O

How can Haggar and Tron have the same health as Hulk??  /:O

...and Thor has more health than Hulk?? Thor has never outlasted Hulk in battle...  :-??

By the way, I hate Zero. He is really tough to beat...  \-/o

...but cool combo though...  :thumbsup:

Yes and Nemesis should not be more powerful. Hulk is even grabbing Nemesis by the neck in his ending without effort...   :O*D

Nemesis will be a power house be he is not gonna be just as strong as Hulk. If Nemesis did indeed become stronger then it could spell doomsday for everyone, including that parasite Phoenix. But Nemesis looks incredibly slow, his dash looks bad but makes up for it with a ranged attack. Im not sure why everyone seems to despise him just because he may look like a Sentinel+Hulk fusion. He is MEANT to be fierce and powerful.
If Mvc3 had running rather than a simple dash, Nemesis wouldnt hesitate to come running after you.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #6099 on: September 30, 2011, 10:43:45 PM »
@manolo i can see what he means by spammer if hes talking about hulk's standing h. i always thought that move was way overpowered it does damage, causes ground bounce, and mashes through almost everything since hulk absorbs hits

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal