collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188089 times)

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #5975 on: September 22, 2011, 11:55:54 PM »
Oh and hilarious air-is-floor glitch during the one match. :D Hulk has invisible tall shoes.
My matches with Manolo often have weird funny moments. lol Except today. That Hulk/Sentinel thing makes orphans cry. lol

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #5976 on: September 23, 2011, 12:06:37 AM »
My matches with Manolo often have weird funny moments. lol Except today. That Hulk/Sentinel thing makes orphans cry. lol

Manolo using Sentinel?! Who knew he could stoop so low... tsk tsk tsk, lol.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5977 on: September 23, 2011, 12:27:15 AM »
Great matches, hopefully next time there won't be so many issues.

BTW don't take the sick/tired comment before as an excuse; soon as I settled in I was all set.

Edit: Oh and hilarious air-is-floor glitch during the one match. :D Hulk has invisible tall shoes.

Hulk was all the way up there in the screen punching. I was like...  /:O

I started taunting so he kept raising his arms over the lifebars... :DxDie :D :DxDie

I actually got it on video. I started recording the matches, but I stopped since we kept dropping off... :-??

That match was hilarious. You kept walking back and my Hulk kept moving forward with the mini Sentinels following him. He looked so beast...  :DxDie :D :DxDie

Manolo using Sentinel?! Who knew he could stoop so low... tsk tsk tsk, lol.

Hey brother, it's just variety...(whispers: with a little bit of evil...  >:D )

:DxDie :D :DxDie

Post Merge: September 23, 2011, 12:28:41 AM

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/sep/22/capcom-unveils-panel-schedule-new-york-comic-con/

"the much anticipated followup to last year’s monster fighting hit"  /:O /:O /:O

Offline jafar

• SLASH!!
  • Stage Creator
  • Last Login:March 25, 2024, 11:08:29 AM
    • My YT channel
« Reply #5978 on: September 23, 2011, 12:36:57 AM »

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #5979 on: September 23, 2011, 12:55:15 AM »
Dormammu Super Skrull and Ryu changes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxsghBeqvNw&feature=player_embedded#

I'm sure most of you already know me as a pain to fight on MvC3 because of my Phoenix team, and with the new nerfs for UMvC3 alot of people said she has been toned down and make her not as cheap and are happy she was nerfed. Well I have this to say....
SHE'S STILL A THREAT AND A PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!  >:D

I was looking for anything new on Nova and Phoenix Wright but came across these vids back from PAX showing the chaos Wolverine and Phoenix caused.

Good post jafar...  ^^(PM)^

The set of 7 videos of PAX gameplay that Dead Phoenix found and posted 3 of them show everything that Ryu can do used on combos and in detail. They also show some of Dormammu's new stuff...  ;D

By the way, that fifth video shows that Dark Phoenix got nerfed quite a bit on damage. That Doom user sucked and he shouldn't have lasted that long...  :-??

Also, there were some awesome Doom users in some of the videos, especially 3 and 4...  :thumbsup:

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #5980 on: September 23, 2011, 02:18:38 AM »
The set of 7 videos of PAX gameplay that Dead Phoenix found and posted 3 of them show everything that Ryu can do used on combos and in detail. They also show some of Dormammu's new stuff...  ;D

By the way, that fifth video shows that Dark Phoenix got nerfed quite a bit on damage. That Doom user sucked and he shouldn't have lasted that long...  :-??

Also, there were some awesome Doom users in some of the videos, especially 3 and 4...  :thumbsup:

Speaking of nerfs on Phoenix, she got another nerf, TK shot disappear when she takes a hit.
Also:
-Captain America's Back Flip is now invincible on start up but recovery is still vulnerable
-Morrigan's S version fireball can be used in Astral vision. Both fireballs suck in meter. 2 fireballs in Astral vision are enough to give slightly more than 1 meter.
-Deadpool: XF3 infinite loop is in there for AT LEAST 4 reps.
Can teleport cancel off quick work and guns both on hit AND block.
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5981 on: September 23, 2011, 09:48:42 AM »
Speaking of nerfs on Phoenix, she got another nerf, TK shot disappear when she takes a hit.
Also:
-Captain America's Back Flip is now invincible on start up but recovery is still vulnerable
-Morrigan's S version fireball can be used in Astral vision. Both fireballs suck in meter. 2 fireballs in Astral vision are enough to give slightly more than 1 meter.
-Deadpool: XF3 infinite loop is in there for AT LEAST 4 reps.
Can teleport cancel off quick work and guns both on hit AND block.

Cool. It's about time Deadpool got some love.  :cool

What I would really like to see nerfed is hyper chip damage with and without X-Factor. There is no reason why it should be so much. \-/o

Some characters like Ryu and especially Akuma can take almost a quarter of someones life with their Hadoken Hypers without X-Factor and almost half of it with, while your blocking. Don't let me start talking about Storm's Ice Storm. It seems every 2nd Lord to High Master uses her and kills you with the chip damage...   ~X(

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #5982 on: September 23, 2011, 03:33:02 PM »
http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/9/23/ultimate-norcal-vs-capcom-umvc3-tournament-live-stream-by-ip.html
Are you still hungry for more UMVC3 gameplay after the avalanche of TGS media?  A few gameplay videos of Iron Fist and Virgil not do it for you? We'll you're in luck! We're teaming up with Capcom very, very soon to bring you Ultimate NorCal vs Capcom which will be a UMVC3 tournament right here in San Francisco! Our goal is to get the game in the hands of top players all over NorCal to give you guys exactly what you want: high level play with insightful commentary from... well we can't say just yet!

Cross the line on your calendar for this coming Tuesday at 7PM PST for FRAME TRAP on IPLAYWINNER.TV where we will be giving out all the details on the event!

The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #5983 on: September 23, 2011, 06:39:04 PM »
Liking the specific buffs on DP. He started as a filler character, now he's just as good as my other two. With this he'll be unstoppable...well better anyway.

Yeah manolo's hulk was smashing my poor Wolvie, he barely even got any hits in. I kind of just had to have Deadpool go full Santa on him, presents for everyone, just to hang in.

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5984 on: September 23, 2011, 06:44:35 PM »
Yay!

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #5985 on: September 23, 2011, 07:17:55 PM »
Yay!

That is a good change, I made my Capt. America's back flip completly invulnerable, it's an obvious necessity.

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5986 on: September 23, 2011, 08:55:12 PM »
Anyone up for a lobby in a few minutes?

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #5987 on: September 23, 2011, 09:05:18 PM »
Sure, I'll be ready in a few, just gotta tweak my MUGEN a bit first.

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5988 on: September 23, 2011, 09:08:25 PM »
lol Ok. My lag's a bit better today. I don't get it. It was fine for a long while, but now it's acting up...

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #5989 on: September 23, 2011, 11:10:51 PM »
Cut out as I was leaving anyway. Nice matches, I finally won a few. lol

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5990 on: September 23, 2011, 11:29:47 PM »
Fun matches guys. Sanji, I was laughing so hard there were tears in my eyes during the slow-mo super lag win thing. :DxDie DCL got robbed by the time in a match against me. The time ran out in the middle of a hyper that was about to finish me. Swiziga... Did we even fight? Dead Pheonix, fun matches. :)

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 08:25:46 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #5991 on: September 24, 2011, 12:39:57 AM »
Fun matches guys. Sanji, I was laughing so hard there were tears in my eyes during the slow-mo super lag win thing. :DxDie DCL got robbed by the time in a match against me. The time ran out in the middle of a hyper that was about to finish me. Swiziga... Did we even fight? Dead Pheonix, fun matches. :)

That time...Laura's right...its not fair......  \-/o
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 09:34:41 PM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #5992 on: September 24, 2011, 12:44:15 AM »
400 pages and counting, everybody! This is awesome! I never thought that this topic would expand this much! ^_^

If anyone wants to battle with me when UMvC3 comes out, let me know. I'm also borrowing my friend's MvC3 game from time to time. Just message me with your XBOX gamertag and I'll add ya. (No I do not own a PS3, but I will have UMvC3 for PS Vita too when I get it next year XD )
I should have UMvC3 on day one. I might even cosplay as Chris R. for the midnight release. haha!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 01:23:06 AM by ATiC3 »

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #5993 on: September 24, 2011, 02:25:53 AM »
i think i fought you using ryu, wesker, morrigan? i dont remember but i know i went against you at least once. im now at war with my self on if i should get umvc3. on one hand i dont want to give capcom any more money for this game. on the other hand playing against you guys is fun minus the horrible game connection problems and no spectator mode. and my schools gaming club guys mainly play mvc3 sooooo :-??

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5994 on: September 24, 2011, 02:52:51 AM »
Just wait for a used copy. That's what I'm doing.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #5995 on: September 24, 2011, 03:39:53 AM »
i think i fought you using ryu, wesker, morrigan? i dont remember but i know i went against you at least once. im now at war with my self on if i should get umvc3. on one hand i dont want to give capcom any more money for this game. on the other hand playing against you guys is fun minus the horrible game connection problems and no spectator mode. and my schools gaming club guys mainly play mvc3 sooooo :-??

It's more than not giving Capcom money, it's going so far as to not even show the support for them at this point. If you're not gonna buy it, go all the way.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #5996 on: September 24, 2011, 10:26:48 AM »
I'm going to have UMvC (hopefully) on like Day 2 or 3, I'm going to GameFly it and return my current MvC3 copy. Then probably just wait for the "Keep It" price to come down, and buy it.

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5997 on: September 24, 2011, 01:03:12 PM »
It's more than not giving Capcom money, it's going so far as to not even show the support for them at this point. If you're not gonna buy it, go all the way.

Dude !!! You need to buy it, even if it's used so you don't give them profits, but you need to. If not, we won't be able to have our rivalry continue.   :(

I want to see my Amaterasu, Nemesis and Wesker team against yours, not to mention my Vergil, Strider and Iron Fist combinations with my teams. :-??

I WANT TO SMACK YOUR WOLVERINE WITH NEMESIS !!!  \-/o

Don't let our rivalry die. It means more than Crapcom...  :'(

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #5998 on: September 24, 2011, 01:52:26 PM »
GLux, it sounds like Manolo doesn't want you to get the game. At all.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #5999 on: September 24, 2011, 06:15:28 PM »
Dude !!! You need to buy it, even if it's used so you don't give them profits, but you need to. If not, we won't be able to have our rivalry continue.   :(

I want to see my Amaterasu, Nemesis and Wesker team against yours, not to mention my Vergil, Strider and Iron Fist combinations with my teams. :-??

I WANT TO SMACK YOUR WOLVERINE WITH NEMESIS !!!  \-/o

Don't let our rivalry die. It means more than Crapcom...  :'(

Lol, that would mean supporting one of my other main villians, Gamestop. Them nig's is full of crap too.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal