collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188049 times)

Offline makavillin

• Last Login:December 24, 2011, 08:20:40 PM
    • Email
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #2775 on: January 18, 2011, 04:37:45 AM »
Magneto and sentinal make it 6 xmen

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #2776 on: January 18, 2011, 04:55:24 AM »
Magneto and sentinal make it 6 xmen
o.O# I forgot about them. Wait, when was Sentinal announced?

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 04, 2020, 09:50:43 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2777 on: January 18, 2011, 03:58:02 PM »
Well then he's not a mutant. He wasn't born with his powers. He's genetically enhanced, but hes not a mutant useless he was born that way. In fact he wants to be a mutant so he can join the X-Men, or something like that.

well, he was an X-men and also he was in X-force

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #2778 on: January 18, 2011, 04:23:44 PM »
well, he was an X-men and also he was in X-force

He was... sort of an X-man, they let him join, temporarily, cause they didn't want to hurt his feelings.

and in the X-force comic he was just a character, but he didn't join the team.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:29:42 PM by -Whiplash- »

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #2779 on: January 18, 2011, 04:34:30 PM »
(Fan boy time) Actually he was never an X-Man, he worked with the X-Men on the conditions that he got to wear a uniform, and he chose the second form of the Marvel Girl outfit before finally using a Cyclops inspired get-up. He continued to insist that he was an X-Men but the X-Men denied it.

Later he become part of X-Force, but not Cable's X-Force or Cyclop's X-Force but the latest version that is working secretly outside of the X-Men without Cyclop's knowledge.

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #2780 on: January 18, 2011, 05:00:44 PM »
(Fan boy time) Actually he was never an X-Man, he worked with the X-Men on the conditions that he got to wear a uniform, and he chose the second form of the Marvel Girl outfit before finally using a Cyclops inspired get-up. He continued to insist that he was an X-Men but the X-Men denied it.

Later he become part of X-Force, but not Cable's X-Force or Cyclop's X-Force but the latest version that is working secretly outside of the X-Men without Cyclop's knowledge.

i remember he was part of Cable's X-force, and now he's gonna join X-force again

Offline ADSplay101

• WorldWarriorsCollectiv Esports Team Founder/Owner/Memeber
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 17, 2023, 08:06:05 PM
  • "Insert Esports Team Motto here"
    • ADSplay101
    • Email
« Reply #2781 on: January 18, 2011, 05:07:41 PM »

FANBOYS SUCK!!!!!!!! **creeps into closet and and hugs all of fanboy gear** Oh sweet guilty pleasures >_<  :-[ \-/o
WE are MANY but this MANY are ONE.
WorldWarriorsCollectiv Merch Store https://teespring.com/stores/thacollectiv

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #2782 on: January 18, 2011, 05:12:47 PM »
FANBOYS SUCK!!!!!!!! **creeps into closet and and hugs all of fanboy gear** Oh sweet guilty pleasures >_<  :-[ \-/o

lol...guess im guilty as well
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #2783 on: January 18, 2011, 05:14:14 PM »

Yeah that's what I was talking about.

WHen did he become part of X-force? only time I remember him having anything to do with them was in messiah war.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #2784 on: January 18, 2011, 06:11:22 PM »
right now he's a part.

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #2785 on: January 18, 2011, 10:06:07 PM »
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1144674p1.html

Marvel details the research and planning that goes into selecting variant outfits for its fighters

Hit the link to see more costumes for Storm, MODOK, and others characters from marvel

The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline Megabyte

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 25, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2786 on: January 18, 2011, 10:30:53 PM »
Well the current X-Force is actually a black-ops team that CYCLOPS secretly put together that does whatever it takes to get the jobs when needed (even killing...hence the particular members of said team)...As for the others, well I'll give you Mags...I actually forgot that he was part of the team now...but not Sentinel...NEVER been a member...unless you are counting what's-her-name who was a part of Rogue's team awhile back (is it Karima?) in addition to OTHER former/not-so-former villains Sabertoothe, Mystique and Lady Mastermind...well one of the Mastermind sisters anyway...she was a human-like Sentinel created by either Bastion or Master Mold if I remember correctly...you could even count the O.N.E.'s as they were KINDA X-Men though they were actually decommissioned Sentinels reprogrammed and used by the government to protect/spy on the X-Men in the wake of M-Day and the mess of mutant homicides that came after (limiting the mutant population to only 157 KNOWN mutants at the time...)

And, correct...if you are not BORN with the mutated X-Gene giving you powers, then you are NOT a mutant...the reason I mention it like that is because you have to have a mutated X-Gene to be a mutant...this goes for characters like Franklin Richards who, though arguably the most POWERFUL superhuman on the planet, is not a MUTANT as he was not born with a mutated X-Gene...I think his powers are cosmic radiation-given, from his parents who got their powers from cosmic radiation...

On another note (actually tied to the thread...) I wonder if Shuma's lvl 3 will be something that hints at his TRUE form :o that would be AWESOME :)

***END FANBOY RANT***

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #2787 on: January 19, 2011, 01:15:19 AM »
is there any page where we can see all the alt costumes and all the stages that have been anounced???

Well the current X-Force is actually a black-ops team that CYCLOPS secretly put together that does whatever it takes to get the jobs when needed (even killing...hence the particular members of said team)...As for the others, well I'll give you Mags...I actually forgot that he was part of the team now...but not Sentinel...NEVER been a member...unless you are counting what's-her-name who was a part of Rogue's team awhile back (is it Karima?) in addition to OTHER former/not-so-former villains Sabertoothe, Mystique and Lady Mastermind...well one of the Mastermind sisters anyway...she was a human-like Sentinel created by either Bastion or Master Mold if I remember correctly...you could even count the O.N.E.'s as they were KINDA X-Men though they were actually decommissioned Sentinels reprogrammed and used by the government to protect/spy on the X-Men in the wake of M-Day and the mess of mutant homicides that came after (limiting the mutant population to only 157 KNOWN mutants at the time...)

And, correct...if you are not BORN with the mutated X-Gene giving you powers, then you are NOT a mutant...the reason I mention it like that is because you have to have a mutated X-Gene to be a mutant...this goes for characters like Franklin Richards who, though arguably the most POWERFUL superhuman on the planet, is not a MUTANT as he was not born with a mutated X-Gene...I think his powers are cosmic radiation-given, from his parents who got their powers from cosmic radiation...

On another note (actually tied to the thread...) I wonder if Shuma's lvl 3 will be something that hints at his TRUE form :o that would be AWESOME :)

***END FANBOY RANT***

well, i thought that Deadpool is a mutant, i know that he wasn't born with the x-gene, but he kind of have it now... but i really don't care. the fact is that the game have 6  X-men chars (from franchise)... and i didn't know that Franklyn wasn't a mutant, i always thought he was one... THE MORE YOU KNOW...  :thumbsup:

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #2788 on: January 19, 2011, 01:21:13 AM »
quick 15 min of MvC3 game with menus of game Its a preview build of the game for review.
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/01/17/quick-15-marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds.aspx

@ Yun0

EventHubs as links to all know alternates but as for levels IDK

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/jan/18/2nd-overview-alt-costumes-mvc3-chris-baker/
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #2789 on: January 19, 2011, 01:26:19 AM »

Well, His level 3 in MVC2 was chaos Dimension. I really hope its that. Loved playing as him.

anyway, on the deadpool thing.... Stopped reading everything with deadpool in it except for the main, series... Which I just skim through now mostly...
\I hate the direction marvel went with him... Everything I read with him now just really sucks IMO...

Funny too, started disliking it when Daniel way got his hands on him in wolverine origins, used to LOVE reading deadpool stuff in 2007, read everything he was ever in. is uncanny X-force better? More like how he was in messiah war? (without multiple voices in his head and stupid hallucinations?)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 01:32:01 AM by -Whiplash- »

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #2790 on: January 19, 2011, 08:26:36 PM »

Offline KenFan9276 - Member of CROM

• Phoenix Wright > Megaman :D
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 25, 2014, 01:22:01 PM
  • OBJECTION!
« Reply #2791 on: January 19, 2011, 09:06:51 PM »
I forget the website,but...

PHOENIX WRIGHT WAS LEAKED FOR DLC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBAVrOlUuPA&feature=related# YEAH BABY!

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #2792 on: January 19, 2011, 11:17:29 PM »
I brought the salt to go with it

Offline makavillin

• Email
« Reply #2793 on: January 19, 2011, 11:50:27 PM »
o.O# I forgot about them. Wait, when was Sentinal announced?
sentinal will be the next announced character with hsien ko... I think that's how you spell her name.

Offline onslaught1

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 25, 2013, 05:20:07 AM
« Reply #2794 on: January 20, 2011, 05:21:21 AM »
a year after this game is released.  capcom will release Super marvel vs capcom 3 just like they always do....re-releasing sh*t as always.  i have a feelin it will include MVC classics that we want like capcom jin strider omega red gambit, instead of these chars that lack iconic appearance like spencer.

even tho id like pheonix wright to be in this game, i think capcom side already is full of regular boring looking people. not another guy in a suit pleaaase

Offline makavillin

• Email
« Reply #2795 on: January 20, 2011, 05:39:19 AM »
a year after this game is released.  capcom will release Super marvel vs capcom 3 just like they always do....re-releasing sh*t as always.  i have a feelin it will include MVC classics that we want like capcom jin strider omega red gambit, instead of these chars that lack iconic appearance like spencer.

even tho id like pheonix wright to be in this game, i think capcom side already is full of regular boring looking people. not another guy in a suit pleaaase
hopefully we can get these and more through dlc. They did say they will have dlc characters. But most likely like around $5 a character or 2. :-??

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #2796 on: January 20, 2011, 08:54:10 AM »
Why haven't akuma's and taskmaster's themes been released yet? All the other themes were released within a few days.

Offline KenFan9276 - Member of CROM

• Phoenix Wright > Megaman :D
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 25, 2014, 01:22:01 PM
  • OBJECTION!
« Reply #2797 on: January 20, 2011, 03:33:14 PM »
Why haven't akuma's and taskmaster's themes been released yet? All the other themes were released within a few days.
... Akuma was announced? Video please. And Taskmaster.

Post Merge: January 20, 2011, 03:44:43 PM
Deadpool at his awesomest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfPxqhf6ak0&feature=related#
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 03:44:43 PM by KenFan9276 »

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #2798 on: January 20, 2011, 03:56:21 PM »
... Akuma was announced? Video please. And Taskmaster.

Offline Saber Alter

• Best Saber
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 07, 2024, 12:00:35 PM
  • Best Girl
    • LordKurow
    • Email

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal