collapse

Author Topic: Why Did You Join Infinity?  (Read 65396 times)

Offline Barbary

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 29, 2009, 06:23:55 PM
    • Email
Re: Why Did You Join Infinity?
« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2007, 04:58:04 AM »
Many moons ago, a buddy who was apparently fairly infamous at the time for being a monumental douche suggested I look into Infinity for a friendly place to get into MUGEN. So I did. Thus here I am. YAY!!!!

Offline Rhipz

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 20, 2011, 04:03:08 PM
  • I AM JUSTICE! (shame he died)...
    • THE ULTIMATE PLACE TO FIND ANY MUGEN CHARACTER!!!
    • Email
« Reply #126 on: December 27, 2007, 07:39:05 AM »
I joined just before 2nd rebirth.. Been here long. lol. Well why? I joined cause I was bored and I thought this would be cool and a good way get to to know some people who also shared the same love as me--> MUGEN  :thumbsup:
--Knowledge is a double-edged sword--
RIP Reubenkee :(

Offline CBA Super now with Action-Kung-Fu moves!

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 09, 2008, 03:23:27 PM
  • So you say you are hard? O rly?
« Reply #127 on: December 27, 2007, 03:49:37 PM »
I just got an e-mail adress this month, then I joined this forum.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2007, 12:00:05 AM »
now this is a great topic i love it. it was actually an accident i found the place but when i did i joined the forum because of 3 reasons.

1. to get characters from certain games i like and put them all together

2. i wanted to create something for everyone to enjoy

3. I never have been part of anything bit and here i have learned so much so quickly

I'm proud to chant We Share & We Create We Are Infinity Mugen Team
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 12:04:36 AM by donaldb22 »

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

animugen

« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2007, 12:20:59 AM »
I joined because after I was banned from the mugenguild I felt lonely.Until I came across here entirely by mistake.(Reason I got banned because the admins at the guild are not nice and freedom of speech doesn't exist there.The admins kept telling me to stop posting stupid poop)I HATE The MugenGuild and the Admins there.But I LOVE Infinity Mugen.No flaming,no arguements,no swearing or cussing at anyone,no leecher attacks,no more Pms from admins telling me to stop posting stupid poop,Freedom of speech exists here,The ppl here are crazy and know how to have fun.I love it BEST FORUM EVER :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

P.S.I personally think that the admins at the guild have fun being mean to some of the users and banning them.

Offline razor_30

• Last Login:January 31, 2008, 06:54:34 PM
    • Email
« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2008, 05:04:18 PM »
well to get char to download but i do want to make my own stages and chars and other things for mugen but i need like a lot of help. \-/o

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #131 on: January 09, 2008, 10:02:11 PM »
well to get char to download but i do want to make my own stages and chars and other things for mugen but i need like a lot of help. \-/o
You've come to the right place.

Thanks DG!

Offline jaysteve

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 18, 2017, 02:41:28 AM
    • Email
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2008, 02:34:02 AM »
when i first got into mugen and found out about the forums i tried a few of them. it seemed cool a first but as soon as i started asking questions about mugen someone always had some dumbass remark to make like im supposed to just join and automatically know everything there is to know bout mugen. plus there was all this crap about u cant get this char if ur not at a certain leverl or whatever. then i found out bout infinity and everyone here seemed cool they actually helped me with my questions (even if it was as simple as how do i add a char) so i decided to stay, and in my opinion its still by far the best and most helpful mugen forum out there.

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #133 on: January 21, 2008, 02:10:43 AM »
when i first got into mugen and found out about the forums i tried a few of them. it seemed cool a first but as soon as i started asking questions about mugen someone always had some dumbass remark to make like im supposed to just join and automatically know everything there is to know bout mugen. plus there was all this crap about u cant get this char if ur not at a certain leverl or whatever. then i found out bout infinity and everyone here seemed cool they actually helped me with my questions (even if it was as simple as how do i add a char) so i decided to stay, and in my opinion its still by far the best and most helpful mugen forum out there.

Well you come to the right place and nope we don't give stupid answer here. If you have a question just ask people here and hopefully someone will answer your question.

animugen

« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2008, 03:09:53 AM »

Well you come to the right place and nope we don't give stupid answer here. If you have a question just ask people here and hopefully someone will answer your question.

And don't expect a mean remark if someone answers too.PPL at the Guild do it all the Time and that's one of the reasons why I left.Feel free to ask as many questions and any question you wish since freedom of speech exists here. [-O<

Offline jaysteve

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 18, 2017, 02:41:28 AM
    • Email
« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2008, 04:36:35 AM »
yea ive noticed that everyone here is cool and thats why i stayed. u have a really good thing going here with this forum like I said befor this is still by far the best forum ive seen. the administrators and higher ups in the forum actually seem to value other peoples opinions even if they just joined. As far as im conserned infinity is the best period. Thanks guys for making such a good forum  :)

animugen

« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2008, 03:50:50 PM »
yea ive noticed that everyone here is cool and thats why i stayed. u have a really good thing going here with this forum like I said befor this is still by far the best forum ive seen. the administrators and higher ups in the forum actually seem to value other peoples opinions even if they just joined. As far as im conserned infinity is the best period. Thanks guys for making such a good forum  :)

Thank Acey,and the other admins for making this forum kick@$$.

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2008, 06:47:19 AM »
When I first saw Superman and the Dragonball vs StreetFighter, I lost my mind! :o This was like in 2004. But my peoples and I didn't know a thing about mugen in NYC at that time. The my boy Q in queens finally dove in and figured out what was going on with controls (That's why are first glimpse at mugen sucked cuz we didn't know how to add the controller LOL).

But December 2k5, I got a computer and dove right in with certain helpful sights like Fanatic Mugen, Maximum and Street Mugen. I was on my way to 2d nirvana til I saw a forum called Mugen History. So I decided to join and see what happens cuz I figured,"It's free, so why not"? It helped a lot cuz it got me more closer to the creators of characters and stages, as well as the mugen community in general. Then one day I got a link to get a character from a forum. Guess where people....

I went in expecting the same environment from Mugen History, but it was that and then some. I was surprised to see a thriving community of 2d fighting fans from every walks of life. But the shocker was that a lot of the creators is still kids!! WTF?!! Wow....I was expecting the bulk of the creators would be an ol' head like me who been there in the beginning, but the next generation has gave us the frsh breath of air that capcom ,snk,sammy,etc has not wanted to do. But I made a lot of friends and at least one enemy here. But we all family here. I see a lot of other places that don't hold it down like infinty does. Everyone helps out and pitches in here in every shape and form. I never got banned or warned for asking a question here. Nor has anyone that's new here get called every bad word under the sun. It's all about having fun and a lot of people lost site of that 'cept here.....

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Toasty

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 18, 2011, 06:07:27 PM
    • DeviantArt
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2008, 11:32:42 PM »
I first joined just for the characters, when I first heard about Mugen. My passion for Mugen began after seeing the infamous Scorpion vs Ryu video and just started learning about Mugen from there. I joined Infinity not just to post around my own opinions here and there, but contribute as much as I can like I did with the post I made about the FireFox plug-ins that would help surf for Mugen chars/stages and get access to dead or broken old Mugen sites. I found this site through posts talking about it, forums like MUGENATION and Mugen Fury. Otherwise it's one of the best forums I've ever stepped in and I look forward to staying for as long as it lasts.  ;D  ;D

Offline Marius121

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 28, 2008, 03:11:45 PM
    • Email
« Reply #139 on: February 10, 2008, 09:32:57 PM »
I joined to get help on learning how to create characters and whatnot,.... I trust that everyone (MOST EVERYONE) here is helpful enuff to guide a NOOB through the processes it takes to create and better my MUGEN.

Can anyone send me a personal message on how to edit and put HITSPARKS into My Mugen..... Some of my Characters hitsparks are truly LOUSY!!! and I want to replace them with good ones ANY HELP would be great plz MESSAGE ME!!!! [-O<

:-@ :-@ :-@

Thanks Guys

Note: I have Fighter Factory and Gimp already installed and I am currently learning sprite edits.... Still having trouble with creation though HELP HELP HELP!!!! <_<|...|

Also I need to know how to edit my Profile on here to get an Avitar and whatnot.....

I truly want to help this team with whatever.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 09:34:28 PM by Marius121 »

By marius121 at 2008-04-04

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #140 on: February 10, 2008, 09:46:26 PM »
When I first saw Superman and the Dragonball vs StreetFighter, I lost my mind! :o This was like in 2004. But my peoples and I didn't know a thing about mugen in NYC at that time. The my boy Q in queens finally dove in and figured out what was going on with controls (That's why are first glimpse at mugen sucked cuz we didn't know how to add the controller LOL).

But December 2k5, I got a computer and dove right in with certain helpful sights like Fanatic Mugen, Maximum and Street Mugen. I was on my way to 2d nirvana til I saw a forum called Mugen History. So I decided to join and see what happens cuz I figured,"It's free, so why not"? It helped a lot cuz it got me more closer to the creators of characters and stages, as well as the mugen community in general. Then one day I got a link to get a character from a forum. Guess where people....

I went in expecting the same environment from Mugen History, but it was that and then some. I was surprised to see a thriving community of 2d fighting fans from every walks of life. But the shocker was that a lot of the creators is still kids!! WTF?!! Wow....I was expecting the bulk of the creators would be an ol' head like me who been there in the beginning, but the next generation has gave us the frsh breath of air that capcom ,snk,sammy,etc has not wanted to do. But I made a lot of friends and at least one enemy here. But we all family here. I see a lot of other places that don't hold it down like infinty does. Everyone helps out and pitches in here in every shape and form. I never got banned or warned for asking a question here. Nor has anyone that's new here get called every bad word under the sun. It's all about having fun and a lot of people lost site of that 'cept here.....
^^(PM)^
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline JedahUK

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 10, 2013, 06:53:58 AM
    • JedahUK
« Reply #141 on: February 16, 2008, 11:04:16 PM »
After taking a 7 months break from mugen due to personal reasons i finally got back into creating and playing again and saw the beta for MvC EoH had been released, that was the main reason for joining up, but i have to say, the short time ive been here, this deffo seems to be the friendliest Mugen board ive been on and im intending to stay around a long time too! Plus the make a story thread is too damn addictive lol!

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
« Reply #142 on: February 18, 2008, 02:33:42 PM »
I JOINED BECAUSE THIS A COOL FORUM  :w00t:
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline neb0R

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 04, 2008, 02:39:17 AM
    • Email
« Reply #143 on: February 20, 2008, 09:39:36 PM »
Cause I had nothing better to do.

Offline MrSteve81

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 11, 2010, 04:29:01 PM
  • Mrsteve says so
    • Email
« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2008, 08:59:18 AM »
My first post: I found out about the forum a day or 2 ago from a thread on MFFA. I'm guessing some of you know which one...
I just wanted to find out what people were like on here. Its good to see some names I recognize from other forums. Thanks for having me, I hope I enjoy my stay.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 05:26:26 PM by Yuri Jacobs »

Offline .:K.I.N.G:.

• King &
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 16, 2013, 07:18:26 PM
  • Accepting All Challenges
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2008, 07:00:11 PM »
Iron fist told me to. He said he'd beat me with a pole if I didn't join.* :o

*I'm lying of course. He gave me a link and I said I would have a look at the forum. It's a nice site you guys have here, it must be one of the more busier mugen sites/forums?
:D
welcome to imt itsame  :thumbsup:
I'm a Dude Playing a Dude, Disguised as Another Dude

Offline SesakaX

• Infinity Deviant Artist
  • Last Login:April 16, 2011, 10:08:43 PM
  • Literal Replicant Ego
    • My artwork on Deviant ART
    • Email
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2008, 09:30:08 PM »
It's because I'm fascinated with the EoH Project and getting the cool-styled characters that I can't find anywhere else. I like to see the progress of the new characters too. All of you did a great job on this project and I'm looking forward into seeing more. :)
The cake is a PIe!

animugen

« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2008, 10:02:59 PM »
It's because I'm fascinated with the EoH Project and getting the cool-styled characters that I can't find anywhere else. I like to see the progress of the new characters too. All of you did a great job on this project and I'm looking forward into seeing more. :)

If you want to see more check out the MVC EOH topic.Acey wants ideas for tag teaming and story and such for the next release as well as what characters should be in the next release.

Offline Shuji

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 04, 2009, 04:20:29 PM
  • This bread is delicious!
    • Email
« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2008, 02:49:29 PM »
Dropped on here because I wanted to see by myself the MvC EoH project... Hope the community here is nice too.

The 201st Brigade... they're coming to get you...

Offline Kev The Galaxybender

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 29, 2022, 03:38:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: February 26, 2008, 10:53:17 AM »
because it's the best mugen forum. Other sites are asses for no reason when you're looking for something, here people are glad to help you.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[Today at 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar