collapse

Author Topic: MIDI Sequences by atomicbuster (1st batch)  (Read 562 times)

Offline atomicbuster

• Contributor
  • Last Login:June 17, 2016, 01:08:45 PM
  • Sanguif es el jefe aqui!
MIDI Sequences by atomicbuster (1st batch)
« on: January 05, 2010, 04:05:01 PM »
Hi everyone. Been a while since I did anything mugen-related, besides check the boards and collect stuff, so I'm gonna share some stuff I've been working on.

At the suggestion of some friends, I'm releasing tunes that I converted to midi, mp3 and NES sound. I think any of these could be used as stage bgm, screenpack intro, or select bgm. Don't expect vocals, these are instrumental arrangements.

I'm a child of the 80s, so I'm highly influenced by the cartoons, movies, and musical styles associated with that decade. For my first batch of releases I present:
-G.I. Joe The Movie (1987) - Opening Sequence
 (Yes, the one with the Joes fighting Cobra around the Statue of Liberty; enjoy :P)

-G.I. Joe The Movie (1987) - "Intruder Alert"
 (It's the action music used during the infiltration of the Terror Drome. I did NOT include the synthesizer portions made for the movie, only the "classic" music usually heard on the show)

-The Transformers The Movie (1986) - The Transformers by Lion
 ("Transformers! Somethin' evil's watching over you! Comin' from the sky above and there's nothin' you can do!"...ohhhh yeah)

-Spiderman and His Amazing Friends (1981) - Intro
 (This jazzy little tune just never gets out of my head; I found it very catchy and fun)

Get these in the hosted section here:
http://drzaius.webs.com/

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
[5] 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal