collapse

Author Topic: BoneClaw Wolverine  (Read 7348 times)

Offline Freddy Mercury

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 19, 2008, 07:04:55 PM
  • Getting down to Business
    • Email
Re: BoneClaw Wolverine
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2007, 06:31:28 PM »
itll be tight if he also had a 3 level hyper where he brings out the xmen.
(kinda like capt comando's captain storm hyper)
wolvie brings out cyclops, gambit, storm, and rouge and the name of the hyper should be called "xmen united"

I don't think that would match to the character...

Wolverine prefers to pimpslap people on his own... and Wolverine after losing his adamantium claws is an even more angry person, even to his own friends and allies..

Tekken 6 > All other fighterz x3

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2007, 07:09:55 PM »
(tough i really want to add weapon X)

Give him Weapon Z then XD
Maybe a shoryuu Reppa type super using his uppercut move... thats all I could think of ???

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 22, 2024, 09:07:01 PM
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2007, 07:38:25 PM »
Bueno, se que este no es el foro de español, pero te entiendo, vyn y te traduciré lo que algunos están diciendo (Bueno, lo que entienda, el ingles no es mi idioma natal tampoco)

Onslaught:
the berserker mode does sound cool, it should happen automaticly tho ( jin glows in mvc when almost dead)    when wolvie is close to death in round 3 he should scream get in rage mode glowing red with super speed and non stop auto matic easy to do air combos.

itll be tight if he also had a 3 level hyper where he brings out the xmen.
(kinda like capt comando's captain storm hyper)
wolvie brings out cyclops, gambit, storm, and rouge and the name of the hyper should be called "xmen united"

Traducción

El estado berserker suena muy bien, ojalá ocurra igual que le ocurre a Jin, que se vuelve dorado cuando está a punto de morir. Entonces después de su muerte, en el siguiente round permanece en el estado berserker (volviendose rojo, no dorado) para que nadie lo pueda parar, ejecutando combos rápidos y agresivos.

Sería bueno si tubiera un especial que gaste 3 niveles donde haga un especial a lo "captain storm" (de Captain Comando) donde Wolverine llama a Gambi, Storm, Cyclops y Rogue, que se llame "X-MEN UNITED"

cmegadrive

hi , i got an idea for a super.

the super starts with a berserker barage after this connects say 6 hits , wolverine grabs oippent pins to floor slashs the enemy a few times say another 4 hits then grabs off floor throws in the air and finishes off with that spinning attack from marvel supper herops the one where u press mp mk in air sort of a spinning attack, to cap last part he throws them in air and launches directly into them with this final attack.

how is that for a unique super and all the moves are at your finger tips just the animation of the grab off flor and pinnign them to the florr will be the tricky part.

good luck i hope this suggestion would inspire you.

Traducción

Hola, tengo una idea para un especial. El especial empieza con el "Berserker Barage" Después que haga 6 Hits, wolverine agarra al oponente, lo lleva al piso y corta a su oponente en el piso por unos instantes (algo como 4 hits) Y de ahí lo lanza hacia arriba y lo termina con un "Spining Attack" A lo marvel super heroes

Buena suerte, espero que mi idea te inspire
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y bueno yo espero haberte sido de gran ayuda traduciendote esto. Saludos y suerte con wolverine

XD gracias man pero entiendo el ingles a la perfeccion simplemente no recordaba lo que "pounce" significa

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 23, 2024, 08:47:15 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2007, 08:04:05 PM »
My New EoH Work In Progress

Marvles cool Wolverine with bone claws

H should be ready by next weeked, i wasnt gonna post anything and just relase him as i did with gouki and evil ryu but i decided to cause i need ideas for original or edited supers

In MVC2 Boneclaw wolverine is pretty much x-men vs street fighter wolverine and has only 2 supers, giving him the same supers as the regular wolverine would make having 2 wolverines stupid (tough i really want to add weapon X) see why i need ideas ??

as for gameplay well hes mvc2 similar like my other eoh, tough he does have one feature that stands out, his comboing capability is higher than regular mvc characters, he can pull 10 hit raves pretty easily with button bashing, this wont be abusable with my brand new mvc damage dampener (tnx to pots for helping me with this). For those who dont know what this is, remember how guys like magneto can pull infinites like crazy? but after like 15 hits u deal no damage or like 1 damage per hit? well tahs a damage dampener  ^-^

i also edited his main pallette to make it look more cartoonish (darker blue and brighter yellow), what u guys think?

Isn't 2 Wolverines a little redundant.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Freddy Mercury

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 19, 2008, 07:04:55 PM
  • Getting down to Business
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2007, 08:10:37 PM »
**Berserker's Pounce.

Note: This move idea is similar to Chipp's (of GG, GGX, and GGXX series fame) Genro Zan (hcf + K)... (in which Chipp Jumps forward, and when he hits you, he goes to your back and slits your throat, causing serious damage... this move works only against standing opponents)

This move is sort of like that.. Wolverine jumps or should i say pounces his way to his opponent, and when it hits, he goes to the opponent's back and its his infamous barrage of slashing the bejesus of the quarry's neck, causing serious damage.

Here's additional info about this move idea:

- This move is unblockable (much like Chipp's Genro San attack), since its a special kind of command grapple of sort. It can be avoided by crouching..

- Wolverine while jumping to do the pounce is invulerable against all normal attacks, but can be hit by Hypers/Overdrives at the right angles (again, in referrence to Chipp's Genro Zan.. Chipp in invulerable against most normal attacks in his jumping state)

Tekken 6 > All other fighterz x3

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 21, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2007, 08:53:43 PM »

Mvc2 had two Wolverines.

"I am two people"      Cyclysm & Sgt.Rotter

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 23, 2024, 08:47:15 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2007, 08:15:55 PM »

Mvc2 had two Wolverines.
OK. you're right.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 22, 2024, 09:07:01 PM
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2007, 11:12:34 PM »
yes jsut like mvc2 we have 2 wolvies but aceys wolvie will be quite different from what i hear, mine is that different, on a side note my wolverine will be only playable in the project for now

tnx for all the ideas everyones

Offline Warcueid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 17, 2020, 10:42:46 PM
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2007, 01:55:29 AM »
I have an idea for a super...but it might be kinda dumb.

Ok, here goes.

Have Wolverine rush at his opponent, if it connects he'll perform a nine hit combo, the ending hit being a launcher.
He'll then jump up toward his opponent grab them like he would with his air grab (the one where he stabs into them then kicks them off) once he kicks his opponent down, have Wolverine do his "Drill Claw" animation and make it so while he spins, so will his opponent, racking up in mutiple hits.

Sounds retarded I know...but just a suggestion. ;D

Offline Rypleys

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 15, 2012, 04:56:24 AM
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2007, 04:05:27 PM »
My New EoH Work In Progress

Marvles cool Wolverine with bone claws

H should be ready by next weeked, i wasnt gonna post anything and just relase him as i did with gouki and evil ryu but i decided to cause i need ideas for original or edited supers

In MVC2 Boneclaw wolverine is pretty much x-men vs street fighter wolverine and has only 2 supers, giving him the same supers as the regular wolverine would make having 2 wolverines stupid (tough i really want to add weapon X) see why i need ideas ??

as for gameplay well hes mvc2 similar like my other eoh, tough he does have one feature that stands out, his comboing capability is higher than regular mvc characters, he can pull 10 hit raves pretty easily with button bashing, this wont be abusable with my brand new mvc damage dampener (tnx to pots for helping me with this). For those who dont know what this is, remember how guys like magneto can pull infinites like crazy? but after like 15 hits u deal no damage or like 1 damage per hit? well tahs a damage dampener  ^-^

i also edited his main pallette to make it look more cartoonish (darker blue and brighter yellow), what u guys think?

I have someideas to make him one nice and original Wolverine on the internet.

You can add:
1- Healing Factor (or a small regen during the battle, that is more likely to the comics Wolverine)
2- All the specials from the game X-men Next Dimension (there are a lot of original supers, moves and ideas to implement it in mugen)
3- Make original taunts and sounds for him

What you say? Sounds good?

Offline SADF

• Last Login:June 14, 2010, 10:54:24 PM
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2007, 05:24:36 PM »
Am I to trust you will add slight blood drips coming out of his hand, because in the comics, Bone claws arew effective, but make wolverine bleed a little.  Even with healing factor.

Offline Darkmanx_429

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2020, 04:33:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2007, 05:39:44 PM »
Am I to trust you will add slight blood drips coming out of his hand, because in the comics, Bone claws arew effective, but make wolverine bleed a little.  Even with healing factor.
I agree bub...

Offline jnelson1219

• Last Login:September 16, 2017, 11:16:21 AM
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2007, 05:45:51 PM »
for a super wolvie can stab someone and break off his claws then regrow new ones

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2007, 09:11:22 PM »
I think that idea is right up there with "I think wolverine should grab you, then nitro comes out and explodes, killing everyone, and then wolverine regrows his muscles and skin and comes back to life."

Offline Spectre

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 15, 2008, 04:30:53 PM
  • Undead Sorceror Ninja
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2007, 04:56:36 AM »
wow  boneclaw wolverine looks awesome  ;D

if colossus wasn't in the game, i would suggest some sort of fastball special attack. That would be fun to see  :D But seeing as he is I don't know what to suggest except that he should be faster and more violent than regular logan.

Anyway looking cool and good luck with this  :thumbsup:

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2007, 01:38:58 PM »
HA thanks i was waiting for someone to do this character =D> [-O<

Offline TURTLEMAN77

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 29, 2010, 08:33:55 PM
  • Kobra from MK:D
    • TurtleMan's Site
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2007, 08:29:46 PM »
so when will this character be ready for release

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2007, 10:17:29 AM »
How about if he does to much damage to his opponent his bone claws break. Then they would slowly have to regenerate. You could make it happen if he takes to much damage but that to me doesn't quite fit. The strategy level would definitely go up if you use this idea. You could integrate a snap sound and his bone fragments fall to the floor. You also hear Wolverine scream as this happens(In the comics he was under constant agony over the bone claws).

His bone claws should also be longer than the adamantium claws. Which look like your on the right path with.

An intro depicting Magneto pulling out Wolverine's adamantium skeleton and him going through the change.<---Now that would be awesome.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 12:43:50 PM by malisiousjoe »

Thanks DG!

Offline Inky(Zangief Guy)

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 30, 2015, 01:42:59 PM
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2007, 09:31:18 AM »
Berserker Fang, a nice air combo hyper that results in his claws breaking, but does some cool damage and combos.
The red cyclone is here comrades!!

Offline FilthyKadaver

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 30, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2008, 05:11:18 AM »

An intro depicting Magneto pulling out Wolverine's adamantium skeleton and him going through the change.<---Now that would be awesome.

how about when he faces magneto?

Offline Inky(Zangief Guy)

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 30, 2015, 01:42:59 PM
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2008, 12:39:02 PM »
A better hyper suggestion. X-Rage. He charges and stabs his claws into the body of the opponent and rips them out sideways, resulting in maybe blood, his claws breaking and the opponent to fall over
The red cyclone is here comrades!!

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2008, 01:36:16 PM »
how about a tornado claw hyper (also multi-directional). maybe you could have it as his infinity hyper but at the end have his claws break since they are breakable an if possible maybe they could take some time to grow back an when they grow back you could his animation he does for that hyper where he draws his claws out to that combo hyper (i forgot what the name is). also maybe he could have a taunt that makes it look like hes about to go into that very same combo hyper to trick the opponent like ryus fake fireball in the alpha series but make him able to block an move whnever he wants to. sry if i rammed all my words together

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline FilthyKadaver

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 30, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2008, 03:26:22 PM »
I think that idea is right up there with "I think wolverine should grab you, then nitro comes out and explodes, killing everyone, and then wolverine regrows his muscles and skin and comes back to life."

that wouldnt work or it wouldnt be correctly possible not with bone claw wolverine, dude cause if you remember wolverine had the adamantium on his bones when nitro exploaded and all that was left was Logan's skeleton and brain, the brain is what made him regrow everything, now if he didnt have the adamantium then logan's dust.

Offline Tamez

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 20, 2015, 02:52:20 AM
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2008, 08:09:24 AM »
He looks great. 
I've always like the idea of bone claw Wolverine... just sounds more cool... more feral. 

Great addition to the project. 
FF7 sparks released.

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2008, 07:16:06 PM »
He looks great. 
I've always like the idea of bone claw Wolverine... just sounds more cool... more feral. 

Great addition to the project. 
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal