collapse

Author Topic: Game Intro  (Read 3762 times)

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
Re: Game Intro
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2007, 10:44:33 AM »
Well, since Symbiote Onslaught started the idea of Symbiote edits, I don't have any beef with it. He started it all. Also, I don't expect too many of these Symbiote ideas to actually come to fruition. I hope the Scorpion Venom gets finished though. He's at least from Marvel's own stories.

yea the (mac gargan aka scorpion) venom is cool cause hes actually the venom now in the comics not eddie.  but like i hate seeing symbiote cammy or some random things.

it would have been a bit more better to see symbiote onslaught but with the carnage symbiote, that would make more sesne cause carnage usually leaves cassidy cause caranage just uses him.    kinda like a whore lol

Offline novasod

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 30, 2017, 08:29:00 PM
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2007, 11:41:20 AM »
This project could be good.  However, I've played with some of the characters that will be in the project.  Not everything is well and good with them.
1.Chaotic's Megaman.  He can use his small buster shot to stun the opponent, and us it over and over.  He can do the same with his ground shot.  Easy infinites that should be fixed.
2.Ryu's fireballs.  They don't match the size of Akuma and and Evil Ryu's fireballs.  Amuma and Evil Ryu are more powerfull then Ryu storywise, (but hopefully not gameplay wise, with hopes of a balanced game) so the're fireballs should be the same size as Ryu's, if not bigger,-though if they were bigger, there would be game imbalance- or Ryu's should be smaller.
3.Damage output on Scar's characters.  Some of the hypers too much damage for 1 bar.  Hopefully, this will be fixed for the final release.
4.Most of Acey's charaters.  As is, they feel like they lack polish.  They have few moves, and Banshee and Goblin don't look as good as chars by other creators when moving.  Human Torch just looks not so good. Arthur's fine, but like Acey's other chars, he lacks moves.  One of the reasons I mostly play SNK's games is that they tend to usually give their characters at least 5 specials, often 6, and sometimes more.  CAPCOM doesn't tend to do this, and Acey seems to be following suit.  In fact, he/she (not too sure of the gender) loaded up Arthur with hypers.  He has more hypers then specials.  I prefer a bigger number of specials because you can use them more then you can use hypers, and I think some other people in the world agree with my thoughts. But it's not just the lack of moves.  Excurson's Iceman has a good amount of moves, but he doesn't feel particularly polished.  But, perhaps my complaints will at least be mostly solved by the December release. I'm looking forward to seeing what this game holds, and hopefully, all of the characters were made Infinity MUGEN.  If not, then hopefully you have gotten permission for the characters that weren't made by you, and edited them so that every char would have the same effect style and gameplay features.

For the members of this forum that aren't part of the project team, just keep in mind that MVCEoH isn't the only big MUGEN project on the web.  King of Fighters Zillion does exist.  However, I won't try to compare the two, as they're very different types of fighting games.  Good luck with your project, and keep in mind that if you have a bunch of characters, it won't matter much unless the gameplay is good.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 01:26:55 PM by novasod »

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 17, 2024, 07:32:35 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2007, 12:19:42 PM »
That's some good feedback novasod. Where were you a month ago with it?  /:O

Also:

I'm looking forward to seeing what this games holds, and hopefully, all of the characters were made Infinity MUGEN.  If not, then hopefully you have gotten permission for the characters that weren't made by you, and edited them so that every char would have the same effect style and gameplay features.

No, we did not make every character (kinda impossible in a year time-frame) but with permission, we got those missing in the game. We would not advertise a character and include him in our game if we did not get permission.

Offline novasod

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 30, 2017, 08:29:00 PM
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2007, 01:17:30 PM »
That's some good feedback novasod. Where were you a month ago with it?  /:O

Also:

I'm looking forward to seeing what this games holds, and hopefully, all of the characters were made Infinity MUGEN.  If not, then hopefully you have gotten permission for the characters that weren't made by you, and edited them so that every char would have the same effect style and gameplay features.

No, we did not make every character (kinda impossible in a year time-frame) but with permission, we got those missing in the game. We would not advertise a character and include him in our game if we did not get permission.

A month ago, I thought this project wasn't going anywhere.  Then I saw the video, and thought that the game might actually be released.  And thanks to Infinity MUGEN for asking permission for the characters that aren't theirs.  Some people grab a bunch of MUGEN chars, put them together without permission from the original authors, and try to release it as full game.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2007, 02:15:28 PM »
that was super awesome

its just like brawl

and im gonna have sonic join the fun in that game :thumbsup:
Currently in need of one

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 17, 2024, 07:32:35 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2007, 02:20:09 PM »
This game has been in works for over a year. We had set a dtae of Christmas 2007 last year and we are still on track to meet that... but like any of our releases up to this point, this will have to get all user input/feedback (that is actually constructive) for us to fine-tune and tweak it. Internally, we can play it over and over and work out bugs we could find amongst ourselves, but without a 3rd and 4th pair of eyes, we would miss things others can see. If everyone keeps an open mind that:

A. This is not a game being released by Capcom employee's that actually get paid salary for this kind of work
B. Always has been, always will be a WIP
C. Everyone realizes that although we did the leg-work with creating, EVERYONE can contribute and have a hand in making this a well-rounded, full scaled fighter game that can rival some of the actual Capcom releases in terms of playability, originality and overall fun.

then this entire year of.. God, I can't even begin to wonder how many hours of sleep or whatever we have all individually in the IMT lost due to getting this project completed... would have been worth all of that.

Offline Darkmanx_429

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2020, 04:33:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2007, 05:47:45 PM »
Most impressive! 

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2007, 06:27:40 PM »
I can't wait to sink my teeth into this game!! :thumbsup: Thanks to all the individuals who put hard work into the game. Will there be another in the future perhaps? Game I mean (wishes for cvs3 LOL) Just kidding :) THANX!! :thumbsup:

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline TÐZ

• Lazy
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 23, 2009, 01:50:22 AM
    • ÐЦÐΞ Z's Site
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2008, 10:18:07 PM »
I wish I could a record a Don LaFontaine style intro voice for this.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal