collapse

Author Topic: Symbiote Onslaught  (Read 19063 times)

Offline C.R.O.M. - 有且只有一個

• Voice-actor
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 12, 2021, 11:36:25 AM
  • 133rd "Iron-man" Baby!!
    • Email
Re: Symbiote Onslaught
« Reply #225 on: February 16, 2008, 10:36:18 AM »
This might sound like a Smartass comment but Will it be released this year?Or even this month?XDJust had to put me 2 cents in
"Stay down I'll knock you down again!"

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #226 on: February 16, 2008, 08:23:29 PM »
This might sound like a Smartass comment but Will it be released this year?Or even this month?XDJust had to put me 2 cents in

:-??

;*))

Offline celobateira

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 07, 2016, 03:29:37 PM
    • Email
« Reply #227 on: February 17, 2008, 06:15:49 AM »
Although my thoughts is that he'll be released in the February party, Excursion had all the work so he kinda have the

right to make comments like that... Lets wait till the end of the month and see what happens...

Maybe we'll get a surprise

if not... well, I'll have to make the same question that Dem did
No one dies virgin, life f..k us all

Offline peepee45

• Last Login:February 28, 2010, 08:01:11 PM
    • Email
« Reply #228 on: February 26, 2008, 05:13:11 PM »
Ugh. I have been searching for this character for days, why torture us by implying that you will never release him.

:'(

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
« Reply #229 on: February 26, 2008, 05:51:27 PM »
Apperantly you dont know how much work it takes to perfect a character of this size.

Dont complain and just wait patiently like everybody else.

Once its DONE he will release it.

!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #230 on: February 26, 2008, 07:00:16 PM »
Ugh. I have been searching for this character for days, why torture us by implying that you will never release him.

Apperantly you dont know how much work it takes to perfect a character of this size.

I would hardly call him perfect as people cannot stand him (even though he is a boss character)

peepee: I never implied I would never release him, just that he was not ready for an outside-EoH release yet.  ;*))

Offline CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! LVL 16!!

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 12, 2010, 08:55:52 PM
  • Pretend this mood thing says, "Feelin' Obvious!"
« Reply #231 on: February 26, 2008, 07:02:17 PM »

Where did you come from? Oh right. Date Registered...

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 07:01:29 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #232 on: February 27, 2008, 11:22:15 PM »

I would hardly call him perfect as people cannot stand him (even though he is a boss character)

peepee: I never implied I would never release him, just that he was not ready for an outside-EoH release yet.  ;*))

It's not that I can't stand him, persay. I'm just not happy that he has rough hit detection, and can attack so fast you don't stand a chance, and a lifebar the size of a deity.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #233 on: February 28, 2008, 12:21:52 AM »
I think it's interesting to notice how much we've released recently yet it doesn't seem to be enough for some people. I think it's great that you look forward to the future of mugen and I would suggest that in the meantime to focus on constructive feedback and enjoy the... what... 15 characters that have been released over the last 2 weeks.

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #234 on: February 28, 2008, 12:24:08 AM »
I think it's interesting to notice how much we've released recently yet it doesn't seem to be enough for some people. I think it's great that you look forward to the future of mugen and I would suggest that in the meantime to focus on constructive feedback and enjoy the... what... 15 characters that have been released over the last 2 weeks.

There will always be people you can never please Acey. It's no big deal though. :O*D

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #235 on: February 28, 2008, 01:39:12 AM »

There will always be people you can never please Acey. It's no big deal though. :O*D

The world is imperfect, so it's only to be expected. I'm not trying to rag on anybody, in fact, this has been a kick-@$$ month. I say stave off S. Onslaught for a long as you need to untill you feel satified, then when your happy, unleash hell's fury onto the Earth. I'll be right here waiting.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #236 on: February 28, 2008, 01:56:14 AM »

youve got one person who loves bosses and thats me

anyways I shall and will love to fight this character as soon as i fix something in my mugen

The world is imperfect, so it's only to be expected. I'm not trying to rag on anybody, in fact, this has been a kick-@$$ month. I say stave off S. Onslaught for a long as you need to untill you feel satified, then when your happy, unleash hell's fury onto the Earth. I'll be right here waiting.

or in other cases hell on mugen
Currently in need of one

Offline darksorceressknight7

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 27, 2016, 08:24:51 PM
  • There Is no knowledge that is not power...
    • My Myspace
    • Email
« Reply #237 on: February 28, 2008, 06:59:56 AM »
This has been one hell of a month for mugen  :thumbsup: and i dont see why some people would complain  :-?? , im looking foward to seeing symbiote onslaught but im not gonna beg for his release im sure excursion has is reasons for not releasing him yet, im having a good time with all the others as is, ive never seen so much released at one time like this  :w00t:

"There Is No Fate But What You Make"

Offline marveldcbruno

• Last Login:January 14, 2010, 01:52:35 PM
    • Email
« Reply #238 on: February 28, 2008, 09:55:20 AM »
Great Char :o  Can't wait for it to be released.

We are Symslaught

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #239 on: February 28, 2008, 05:47:33 PM »
Hey, I have what I think I got a question no one as asked yet...

Are you going to be able to make S. Onslaught not cover the lifebars, or is that not possible? Cause it's kind of hard to keep track of how bad he's kicking my @$$ when I can't see my life fleeing away from me.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #240 on: February 28, 2008, 05:56:59 PM »

Are you going to be able to make S. Onslaught not cover the lifebars, or is that not possible? Cause it's kind of hard to keep track of how bad he's kicking my @$$ when I can't see my life fleeing away from me.

Nope. The only way to do that is to make him appear behind the lifebars and then you would only see 60% of him from the elbows down. Guess you will have to suffer like we all do and guesstimate when you will die at his hands.  :-??

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #241 on: February 28, 2008, 06:12:02 PM »

Nope. The only way to do that is to make him appear behind the lifebars and then you would only see 60% of him from the elbows down. Guess you will have to suffer like we all do and guesstimate when you will die at his hands.  :-??

Man that's too bad. Kinda throws off the whole aesthetic flow of the game. Ooo, big word bonus, 11 points!

Well, I forget, how'd they do it in MvC 1?
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline peepee45

• Last Login:February 28, 2010, 08:01:11 PM
    • Email
« Reply #242 on: February 29, 2008, 04:09:42 PM »
End of the month and no S Onslaught?   \-/o

I'm hoping for a May 1st release or a midnight release....  [-O<

As for the person saying when he is done he will release it, in his sig he says its done, but its release is pending.

And for the person pointing out the many character releases this month, the reason I am not satisfied is that most of them are from japanese animes and streetfighter. The reason I do not like the characters from japanese animes, is because they just don't feel the same as the characters in my collection of Marvel characters gameplaywise. The reason I don't like the streetfighter characters is because of their costumes and stances, they just seem so... wierd (excluding Ryu).

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #243 on: February 29, 2008, 04:36:52 PM »
 >:D S.Onslaught didnt make it to the party. Now everyone is gonna :'( He's too damn big to make it anyway...

:O*D Waits for reactions and complaints :O*D

<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 11, 2024, 11:23:07 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #244 on: February 29, 2008, 04:52:31 PM »
 >:-(-|: I checked many different forums in the M.U.G.E.N community and everyone seem to like the symbiotes. Someone in the Scruffy Dragon forums is making a Symbiote Gambit. There is also a Symbiote Wolverine in the works. I almost forget that there is a Symbiote Ken W.I.P.

Back to business: I made it to Symbiote Onslaught and he's cheaper than the original Onslaught.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #245 on: February 29, 2008, 06:21:35 PM »

Man that's too bad. Kinda throws off the whole aesthetic flow of the game. Ooo, big word bonus, 11 points!

Well, I forget, how'd they do it in MvC 1?

same way, the lifebars were jsut styled differently

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #246 on: February 29, 2008, 07:16:17 PM »
Bad video link, but I looked up another one and now I see. The first form is in front of the lifebar, BUT the second form was behind it.

I believe that was what I wanted to ask originally, is it possible to have the second form not cover the lifebar, or is THAT not possible because they're related to the same character?

As for the person saying when he is done he will release it, in his sig he says its done, but its release is pending.

"That person" has a name and also happens to be one of the "Infinity 5", but you're new here, so I'll cut you some slack. If you've been paying attention, he said it's far from perfect. Better yet, let me do you a solid.

He even responded to YOU that it's not ready for an outside release, so don't go by the sig, go by what he himself said.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 07:43:07 PM by G Lux »
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Xtron

• Last Login:December 26, 2008, 03:43:56 PM
« Reply #247 on: March 02, 2008, 07:01:43 PM »
Thatz gonna be a big download with Mugen fanz :)

Offline BigBen1980

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 03, 2012, 12:30:45 PM
« Reply #248 on: March 03, 2008, 01:38:08 PM »
I really liked the whole concept of Symbiote Onslaught from the first time he was mentioned way back as a character for Mugen. While I like how he's presented in the current EoH build, I'm still looking forward to how he is once he's been perfected, so as far as I'm concerned, take your time and release him when -You're- ready to I'll be waiting in the meantime. ;D BTW, I'm loving all of the other releases that have came out recently. Great job, guys.

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #249 on: March 03, 2008, 03:51:54 PM »
I really liked the whole concept of Symbiote Onslaught from the first time he was mentioned way back as a character for Mugen. While I like how he's presented in the current EoH build, I'm still looking forward to how he is once he's been perfected, so as far as I'm concerned, take your time and release him when -You're- ready to I'll be waiting in the meantime. ;D BTW, I'm loving all of the other releases that have came out recently. Great job, guys.

^Agreed.
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar