collapse

Author Topic: Omega tom hanks is BACK! (for real)  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Barrysun

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 10, 2011, 06:08:35 PM
    • Email
Omega tom hanks is BACK! (for real)
« on: August 21, 2007, 07:21:34 PM »
[youtube=425,350]P7lBHX1H6-E[/youtube]

oh yea! my cheap busting series has returned! with a twist, I've formed my own cheap busting team!

the Team:
Maverick Hunter Zero: you seen him before. I've gotten some practices with him. I've founded a few neat tricks with MZero. I founded that taunting can make him invisible and charges his power meter up by 1000! and plus a new move I've discovered with him.

Bubbles: you seen her in my videos, why her? well, her big laser eye beams can put her in invincibility state which can save my butt many times. she can also fly and charge up her energy.

White queen: well, this isn't the updated version since the update takes out the arrows issue. this version, she can shoot arrows as much as she wants but it didn't seem to help much here...

I control everybody on the cheap busters team except for Omega tom hanks. (he's usely AI controled in my other videos anyway)

opponents:
super Ken: over powered! crappy states. he has tons on unblockable attacks, even basics. he can do insane damage! (and good thing I set M_Zero to attack and defence 150 to even the fight a bit.)

Lord Oberum: he spams his optic blasts and ether counters or warps everytime you try to hit him, tons of invincibility frames in his attacks, he has alot of attacks that can do alot of damage even blocking. he also has an unblockable meter attack that does insane damage.

Aragon: another Zero_col character. once his AI kicks in, he has alot of counter attacks and plus flying characters are also a risk here as he has a cheap anti-air move that can cause alot of damage. other then that, he has infinte jugglepoints and they are over powered! kind of like the rest of Zero_col's creations

Goku SSJ6: another Zero_Col creation, this guy has a mix between cheap and retarted! he shares most of Zero_col's creations but he can't warp. but he has bloated states! and as for his retartedness, he has the most uglyest spirtes ever! and his voicepack is really annoying as well! worst retarted character ever.

notes: do NOT request me for Goku SSJ6, Aragon, and Lord Oberum because they are full of stolen codes. (but MAYBE if you are a friend of mine, I'll give it a secend though however) and don't ask me for the cleaner spirtes and the english voicepack for Bubbles yet. (I'll check with sonicrulez10 first if it's ok to sent it to anyone but for the cleaner spirtes, it's unrequestable cause I'm not finished cleaning all the spirtes yet.)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 07:37:48 PM by Barrysun »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal