collapse

Author Topic: Angsty Meier Link's palettes (requests welcome)  (Read 2437 times)

Offline Lord Vader

• Restricted Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 19, 2011, 05:59:40 PM
    • Email
Re: Angsty Meier Link's palettes (requests welcome)
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2007, 11:33:57 PM »
So wait does the E. Honda's pallettes work?

Offline Angsty Meier Link

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 05, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
  • The angst that drives us mad moves us forward...
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2007, 11:59:45 PM »
So wait does the E. Honda's pallettes work?
No I never got that working... You should ask in the help section about how to fix his sprite problem, I'm almost 100% sure thats what it is, because his first sprite is the first image in his standing animation... I've never seen a character with that, and thats why I think its the problem, something to do with the first sprite not being able to either turn on or off the shared palette checkbox. If you can manage to fix him, his palettes are already in his folder. They just can't be selected at this time. I know it, sounds weird... but the palettes are there...

If you do get someone to tell you how to fix him, and you can't figure out how to do what they're saying, let me know and I'll probably be able to figure it out. Sorry man, I said I would ask in the help section a while ago but I just bought a house and moved half way across the country... I havn't had much free time.

Offline Bigone1

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 29, 2011, 06:22:23 AM
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2007, 11:10:07 PM »
Hey Angsty Meier Link.
Could you make me a palette for Evil Ryu by Reu, like the Evil Ryu in the video below?

Thx

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2007, 01:37:25 AM »
Purple in the house baby! This was actually pretty difficult to get to look right, but I think it looks great! Just wait till you play with it, it blows the palette in that video away if you ask me 8) The blue gi is just the palette by Reu that I put the purple energy effects into, but the black one is all me baby. Enjoy! Credit goes to SeanP2500's friend who made the palette that I based this purple on.

http://www.zshare.net/download/364841645c87b2/
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 01:30:24 PM by Angsty Meier Link »

Offline Bigone1

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 29, 2011, 06:22:23 AM
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2007, 03:04:39 AM »
:o oh man those palettes are GREAT!!!
I just tried them out. Makes it feel like I'm using the real Evil Ryu. Where his fireballs are suppose to be purple instead of blue. ahh.... if only Reu made his Evil Ryu have Messatsu Gou Shouryuu instead of Shin Shoryuken. Then that will be a true Evil Ryu. Hmmm... is the second palette God Ryu?

;D Going to give my friend these palettes. Maybe he'll make a mugen video with them. I'll remind him to give to you credit if he makes the video with them.

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2007, 12:08:10 PM »
:o oh man those palettes are GREAT!!!
I just tried them out. Makes it feel like I'm using the real Evil Ryu. Where his fireballs are suppose to be purple instead of blue. ahh.... if only Reu made his Evil Ryu have Messatsu Gou Shouryuu instead of Shin Shoryuken. Then that will be a true Evil Ryu. Hmmm... is the second palette God Ryu?

;D Going to give my friend these palettes. Maybe he'll make a mugen video with them. I'll remind him to give to you credit if he makes the video with them.

If the Messatsu Gou Shouryuu is the beam style hyper (like RyuDG has), then he does have it you know... The second palette is a just a palette that I made for you last night, its the only one of the 2 that I played with his gi and skin color. But he is now my favorite palette that I use for a little character I like to call... DARK GOD RYU >:D ^:)^
*Insert dramatic chipmunk video!*

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2007, 01:32:07 PM »
Updated the Evil Ryu palettes, there were some icky looking colors at weird times, took me a while with playing with him to see it, but they should be good to go now. The download link in the original post was changed so get them there.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal