collapse

Author Topic: Kazuya Mishima: the return UPDATE 4-14-08  (Read 10298 times)

Offline SdotThaDon

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 10, 2017, 01:19:06 AM
  • Havenot Supreme
Kazuya Mishima: the return UPDATE 4-14-08
« on: August 16, 2007, 12:27:47 AM »
Guess I'm late finding my way back to the forum. Let's reload the topic.
Here's my Kazuya wip:

In mugen

Here's a few edits for his intros/winposes:

Consumed by Devil

Poppy dearest

Son of destiny

Kazuaya has learned:
hellsweeps
thunder god fist
electric wind god fist
hell lancer
abolishing fist
parry

whats left:
Several more intros
throws
devil super moves
 #:-S

-----------------------------UPDATE---------------------------------------------------

finally.........

Preview vid:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 03:21:44 AM by SdotThaDon »

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
Re: Kazuya Mishima: the return
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 12:34:29 AM »
I was wondering where you were *lol*. Anyways, I think the first scar looks more like his.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/79/Kazuya_t4.jpg

Notice in the link it's more spred out? The others you listed are more of an average scar, but the 1st is the "one".

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 12:45:33 AM »
hmmmm I dont know, Its a toss up between the first and second. I guess first :)

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 01:41:54 AM »
I'd have to say that his scar in the first looks the best.

Anyways, Keep u p the great work on the spriting of my favorite Tekken character!  8) When is T6 coming out btw? I hope Kazuya will have a role in it.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 01:43:44 AM »
i like the second one the first one looks like he should be dead

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 01:55:10 AM »
Technically in the storyline he is kind of dead. When he was a child his father threw him off the cliff. So with Kazuya's last moments he sold his soul to the devil just to get revenge. I'd say in Tekken 5 He's in his 30's-50's, Seeing as how Jin ages a lot I'm guessing Kaz is in his 40's. Here's some gameplay footage.

[youtube=425,350]ZeF7ZTaJq28[/youtube]
As you can see his scar is big and brown.  ;D

Offline Russian Gestapo

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 22, 2018, 09:17:16 AM
  • I am teh Eggman.
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 10:06:09 AM »
I'm very glad to see this WIP is back. ;D

Offline dark_gouki

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 26, 2010, 10:01:45 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 11:31:37 AM »
damn he killed jinpachi in the end

Offline SdotThaDon

• Initiate
  • Havenot Supreme
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 01:27:49 PM »
Technically in the storyline he is kind of dead. When he was a child his father threw him off the cliff. So with Kazuya's last moments he sold his soul to the devil just to get revenge. I'd say in Tekken 5 He's in his 30's-50's, Seeing as how Jin ages a lot I'm guessing Kaz is in his 40's. Here's some gameplay footage.

Correct, the chest scar was from an encounter with dad as a child, a near death experience. He beat heihachi in the first tekken and threw him off the same cliff! However dad survived and came to reclaim control of the family empire. He was killed by heihachi in tekken 2. His dad threw him into a volcano, G corporation found his body an reanimated him.(hence the scars all over) He's around 40-45 years old, thought dead for 20 years, during which tekken 3 occurred and jin surfaced. Jin won tekken 3 and heihachi shot him in the head.....he lived and held hatred for his grandpa. He unlearned the style heihachi taught him and mastered traditional karate. Kazuya was discovered to be alive just before tekken 4. After heihachi won against kazuya jin kicked both their @$$es and fled. Heihachi's dojo was ambushed and he and kazuya fought side by side. Kazuaya betrayed him and he was caught in an explosion. In true Mishima style he survived. He and kazuya missed the entire tekken 5 tournament. Jin won by defeating jinpachi, his once believed dead great-grandpa. Which brings us to the present: Jin runs the family empire and is causing chaos around the world. Meanwhile Kazuya rose to command of a corporation capable of opposing Jin and his empire.......Tekken 6.........(btw should be hitting the arcades within a few months)

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2007, 02:20:28 PM »
Jin's causing chaos around the world? Did he turn bad or something?

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline SdotThaDon

• Initiate
  • Havenot Supreme
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 05:36:25 PM »
Yeah, I think he took a turn towards the dark side after tekken 5. The devil took control I guess. ???

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 06:34:03 PM »

Correct, the chest scar was from an encounter with dad as a child, a near death experience. He beat heihachi in the first tekken and threw him off the same cliff! However dad survived and came to reclaim control of the family empire. He was killed by heihachi in tekken 2. His dad threw him into a volcano, G corporation found his body an reanimated him.(hence the scars all over) He's around 40-45 years old, thought dead for 20 years, during which tekken 3 occurred and jin surfaced. Jin won tekken 3 and heihachi shot him in the head.....he lived and held hatred for his grandpa. He unlearned the style heihachi taught him and mastered traditional karate. Kazuya was discovered to be alive just before tekken 4. After heihachi won against kazuya jin kicked both their @$$es and fled. Heihachi's dojo was ambushed and he and kazuya fought side by side. Kazuaya betrayed him and he was caught in an explosion. In true Mishima style he survived. He and kazuya missed the entire tekken 5 tournament. Jin won by defeating jinpachi, his once believed dead great-grandpa. Which brings us to the present: Jin runs the family empire and is causing chaos around the world. Meanwhile Kazuya rose to command of a corporation capable of opposing Jin and his empire.......Tekken 6.........(btw should be hitting the arcades within a few months)

wait on tekken 4 it said that Paul won the tekken 3 tournament.... ::)

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 03, 2019, 06:10:28 PM
  • Don't Hate If You Cant Create
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2007, 07:03:35 PM »
can i ask something if kazuya if facing the left hand side wot way will his scar face
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2007, 07:05:43 PM »

Yeah, I remember all that from T4 and 5. and T4 also confirmed my suspicions of T:Tag not being canon.
BTW Kazuya will be in T6. I found a video of beta Tekken6 gameplay.
[youtube=425,350]-Rn4gF64yeI[/youtube]
As you can see Kazuya has that purple trench from T5, but his select screen pic is topless Kazuya wearing the casual white pants and red fighting gloves.  ;D

You can tell it's not T5 by the stages and the select screen. So, since Kazuya created a corporation to oppose his son because of him destroying earth... does that mean Kazuya's a good guy again? Or does he just want to capture Jin and absorb the Devil power? I'm confused.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 03:26:40 PM by Zeiram/vkm »

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2007, 07:06:51 PM »
Yeah, I think he took a turn towards the dark side after tekken 5. The devil took control I guess. ???
Hmm, interesting. I hope his fighting style doesn't revert back to his T3 style (I haven't seen him ina video yet). I didn't like that one very much. He became a favorite character of mine with T4.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 07:08:26 PM »
good luck he looks phenomenal

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! LVL 16!!

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 12, 2010, 08:55:52 PM
  • Pretend this mood thing says, "Feelin' Obvious!"
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 07:21:45 PM »
Nice to know a Solid Tekken Character is joining the battlefield!! ;D

Offline OrwellianDawn

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 25, 2009, 01:04:23 AM
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 07:53:42 PM »
You've come a long way since hinting towards this project on the other forum many months ago, SDot. I continue to wish you the best of luck with this endeavor, friend.

Offline Darqueness

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 25, 2022, 08:17:56 AM
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 08:48:52 PM »
Welcome back man, glad to see your still around, and hard at work on Kazuya. :) Lovin the progress done. The first scar is truest to his polygonal incarnation, definitely votin for that one. Very much like that purple suit ya did for him also.. He gonna have all three outfits in his Mugen incarnation? Best of luck on the project man, keep the greatness comin.

Offline SdotThaDon

• Initiate
  • Havenot Supreme
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2007, 10:12:15 PM »

He almost did.......Paul beat Ogre and left, thinking the tournament was over. Ogre became True Ogre and Jin took him out. Paul was to meet Kazuya in the finals of Tekken 2 but got caught in traffic and missed the fight. Bad luck. >:(
Hmm, interesting. I hope his fighting style doesn't revert back to his T3 style (I haven't seen him ina video yet). I didn't like that one very much. He became a favorite character of mine with T4.
I heard he'll be the same with tweaks and few new moves/combos.
You can tell it's not T5 by the stages and the select screen. So, since Kazuya created a corporation to oppose his son because of him destroying earth... does that mean Kazuya's a good guy again? Or does he just want to capture Jin and absorb the Devil power? I'm confused.
Nah not a good guy, just can't stand to see someone else running the show.

@everyone else: as always I appreciate the input and compliments, this project would take ages to complete if I was the only one waiting for it.  ;D

Offline Epc123

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 10, 2010, 02:16:43 PM
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 10:31:11 PM »
Scar one looks best because it looks more natural.

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2007, 12:39:47 PM »
True that #1 and #5 look much better, but fo mugen i think #3 is the best. Anyways Sdot your the man for starting this kaz of yours and if you need any more help just let me know. Good luck and keep it up man. ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 03, 2019, 06:10:28 PM
  • Don't Hate If You Cant Create
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2007, 12:42:11 PM »
can i ask something if kazuya if facing the left hand side wot way will his scar face
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2007, 03:27:59 PM »
His scar will face whatever side the sprites are facing. Just like the whole Sagat Eye patch thing.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2007, 03:33:18 PM »

He almost did.......Paul beat Ogre and left, thinking the tournament was over. Ogre became True Ogre and Jin took him out. Paul was to meet Kazuya in the finals of Tekken 2 but got caught in traffic and missed the fight. Bad luck. >:(
I heard he'll be the same with tweaks and few new moves/combos.
Nah not a good guy, just can't stand to see someone else running the show.

@everyone else: as always I appreciate the input and compliments, this project would take ages to complete if I was the only one waiting for it.  ;D

lol suks for paul and on tekken tag when he was finally bout to get a chance to fight kazuya he bitched out after he knocked out kuma

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar