collapse

Author Topic: need help making an original fighter form scratch on the fighter factory.  (Read 482 times)

Offline Godbomber

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 25, 2020, 07:59:02 PM
    • Email
 I'm making a hand drawn character that I would like to put into mugen using the fighter factory. I did the standing sprites and made a small aimation file but the charater will not show up on mugen at all. what am i doing wrong. is there a step by step tutorial on how to put hand drawn characters in mugen using the figher factory?
please help

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
Hmm, a little tricky if we can't see what's going on, but I'll try to help. What were all your steps up until know? Did you define the background around the character transparent properly? Where did you generate your palette, through Photoshop or Fighter Factery?

One thing that ensures that all your sprites show up properly is to use PCX Clean option after you converted all your images into pcx format and generated a palette. After that, when you add your pcx images to your .sff, make sure you click on shared palette and auto crop. Finally, Line up your sprites with the crosshair (the plus sign in the middle of the panel) under each and every standing sprites, preferably between your character's feet.

That's all that I can think of. If all else fails, there are some step-by-step tutorials on making a character on Youtube. Hope this helps.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal