collapse

Author Topic: Azure Sidewalk (released on 8-7-2020)  (Read 188 times)

Offline DarkValentine

• The Fanfic artist of M.U.G.E.N
  • Stage Creator
  • Last Login:September 06, 2020, 06:47:50 PM
  • The FanFic Artist of M.U.G.E.N
    • DV's Works
    • Email
Azure Sidewalk (released on 8-7-2020)
« on: August 09, 2020, 08:49:03 PM »
Hi there...long time no see. I'm a little late on posting the release of this stage, so I apologize. Life as usual got in the way. I have a lot of things going on off the net (including still working through covid-19, because I'm one of those "essential workers". So with that knocked out of the way, I bring to you a joint collaboration stage release: Azure Sidewalk. This stage is a visual imagining of what would have been the unreleased stage that went with the track "The Super Threc" in the original Streets of Rage.

This stage was created in joint collaboration with a long time friend of mine named Don Vecta, who is neck deep in the Streets of Rage Remake mod community, making stages for the SoRR Mod Maker tool that comes included with the game. While his knowledge of stuff MUGEN related is very little, he has collaborated with me on several occasions to see his stuff get the MUGEN release treatment. Allowing me to use what he's done with permission. So as stated, all assets used in the stage is used in it with expressed permission. Here's the video below.

You can find the stage itself in the usual place: https://dvmugen.theostlobby.net

Top Menu > Winmugen ++ Stages (Retro) > Page 3.

Now hopefully...it doesn't take me another year to make a stage... Gomen ne

"Today, your inevitable teaching. Tomorrow, your unavoidable Schooling - DarkValentine1984"

DV's Works

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal