collapse

Author Topic: Street Fighter 2 HD  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
Street Fighter 2 HD
« on: October 11, 2007, 05:47:32 PM »
Supposedly this is a preview of how the stages are going to look like.

!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
Re: Street Fighter 2 HD
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 05:48:30 PM »
drool->....O=

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 05:49:30 PM »
WHOA! nice!

Offline Whoblehwah

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 07:39:58 PM »

Its gonna look nice, lol. Too bad it's still gonna be the same SF2 game we used to play on Sega Genesis. Freakin' capcom............. insted of making SF4 they waste time making anothing freakin SF2.  \-/o

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 07:43:04 PM »
Nice I hope they remix the music too. (remix it again for the 8,000th time)

Offline SiddtheKidd

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 01, 2011, 02:42:13 PM
  • I'm different than before, I'm wearing new shoes!
    • Brawlers Avenue
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 07:47:39 PM »
Supposedly this is a preview of how the stages are going to look like.

no more golden nugget? so much for VEGAS \-/o
back from the dead

Offline Yuri Jacobs

• Kyokugen Innovator & Master
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 29, 2019, 10:24:40 PM
  • I'm ready to fight!
    • BitChute
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 08:15:26 PM »
Hmmmmmm, Scar, you should try to create another Infinity original. Street Fighter 2 HD screenpack, characters or stages. Because this looks too good for a WIP.

Offline ★Leon★

• Kusanagi
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 16, 2008, 01:55:00 AM
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 11:11:28 PM »
Hmmmmmm, Scar, you should try to create another Infinity original. Street Fighter 2 HD screenpack, characters or stages. Because this looks too good for a WIP.
I agree with GameGirl, except on characters matter, mainly because
that "sprite" a full character in HD would be humongously demanding...
an screenpack or stages on the other hand are way more accessible

for charcters (in my humble opinion) would be the best to wait for
the SF2 HD release and then rip the sprites off

Offline Sync The Tempest

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 23, 2008, 01:26:00 PM
  • Got Snow?
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 11:56:09 PM »
OMG  OH MY GOD

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 02:21:21 AM »
Oh my goodness this is insane seriuosly, but i agree with Whoblehwah, capcom should just make a street fighter 4 with these type of graphics or something instead. Anyways this pics looks awesome or should i say  :o

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 02:22:25 AM »
OMG such detail i also agree they should just leave sf2 alone and head out to sf4

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline SPAN

• Contributor
  • Last Login:August 06, 2011, 07:29:40 PM
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 08:26:24 PM »
It would be interesting to see ssf2hd stages ported to Hi-Res MUGEN, maybe possible,
have to see if any1 can rip from them & keep the quality though!

Kind Regards, SPAN...  ;)

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 09:19:08 PM »
aint that balrogs stage?
man luks sick
ahhhhhhhhh the good old days megadrive/sega genesis
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline Marancv

• Spriting Masta and
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 05, 2019, 01:31:04 PM
  • Check out My NEW SITE! ;P
    • marancv's Hidden Place
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2007, 05:46:10 PM »

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2007, 09:00:46 PM »

Its gonna look nice, lol. Too bad it's still gonna be the same SF2 game we used to play on Sega Genesis. Freakin' capcom............. insted of making SF4 they waste time making anothing freakin SF2.  \-/o

I honestly didn't expect anything from Capcom other than the sprites because

1. Capcom loooooooooooooooooooooves rehashing their most famous games
2. The name is SF2 HD. Now if it said HD + New gameplay then I'd expect more than new sprites.

I doubt that SF4 will be made unless they realize that there's more demand for the fighting genre, but with demand for hack and slasher games, fps games, and horror games, capcom will just be doing that.

When a gamer today thinks of fighting games, they think of things like Tekken, Virtua Fighter, and Soul Calibur.
That's why the creators of Guilty Gear are making a action adventure sequel rather than another 2d fighter.

A majority of people didn't like SF3 because they ditched most of the character roster from SF2 New Challengers, and I don't think that if Capcom had decided to continue on the story line that they would like new characters from SF4. Not many people like the 3d sf games because compared to games like Tekken, VF, and KOF MI2, the SF EX games look horribly outdated.

They're not going to make a new SF game unless there's a hell of a lot of demand for it. There's a lot of demand for RE and DMC which is why Capcom is making sequels for those games, and just rehashing their lesser popular games.

Personally though I wish they would cut the crap and just make a Megaman 10, or a SF4 , or even a Cannon Spike 2.
Capcom would have to be one of 3 companies that I know that rehashes their games waaaay too much.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 09:02:18 PM »
It would be interesting to see ssf2hd stages ported to Hi-Res MUGEN, maybe possible,
have to see if any1 can rip from them & keep the quality though!

Kind Regards, SPAN...  ;)
It would be interesting to see them ported to low-res mugen too since I'm not a fan of hi-res mugen (unless the creator of hi-res mugen fixes out all the bugs.

Offline Darqueness

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 25, 2022, 08:17:56 AM
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 08:18:34 PM »

2. The name is SF2 HD. Now if it said HD + New gameplay then I'd expect more than new sprites.

I doubt that SF4 will be made unless they realize that there's more demand for the fighting genre, but with demand for hack and slasher games, fps games, and horror games, capcom will just be doing that.

When a gamer today thinks of fighting games, they think of things like Tekken, Virtua Fighter, and Soul Calibur.
That's why the creators of Guilty Gear are making a action adventure sequel rather than another 2d fighter.

A majority of people didn't like SF3 because they ditched most of the character roster from SF2 New Challengers, and I don't think that if Capcom had decided to continue on the story line that they would like new characters from SF4. Not many people like the 3d sf games because compared to games like Tekken, VF, and KOF MI2, the SF EX games look horribly outdated.

They're not going to make a new SF game unless there's a hell of a lot of demand for it. There's a lot of demand for RE and DMC which is why Capcom is making sequels for those games, and just rehashing their lesser popular games.

Personally though I wish they would cut the crap and just make a Megaman 10, or a SF4 , or even a Cannon Spike 2.
Capcom would have to be one of 3 companies that I know that rehashes their games waaaay too much.

Very much agree that Capcom spends too much time remixing old game sintead of creating new oens, however as far as your list, unofficially Capcom did in fact make a "Megaman 10" so to speak in Japan for their Super Famicom system called "Rockman & Forte" which was later rereleased as Megaman and Bass for the GBA out here. Howvere this is quite the rarity ans generally speaking damn enad every Capcom series has at least one part of the series that has a remake somewhere in there, from the Resident Evil (RE 0), to DMC (DMC3 Special Edition or whatever), to obviously the SF series and so on..

However if by chance Capcom somehow gets off the stupid sauce for a bti and at the very least decides to remake SF2 YET AGAIN and this time actuallt add stuff (ala SSF2 or SSF2T where they added new chars and supers respectively) at least it would be a step in the right direction.. Who knows, heres hoping..

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 08:19:44 PM »

Very much agree that Capcom spends too much time remixing old game sintead of creating new oens, however as far as your list, unofficially Capcom did in fact make a "Megaman 10" so to speak in Japan for their Super Famicom system called "Rockman & Forte" which was later rereleased as Megaman and Bass for the GBA out here. Howvere this is quite the rarity ans generally speaking damn enad every Capcom series has at least one part of the series that has a remake somewhere in there, from the Resident Evil (RE 0), to DMC (DMC3 Special Edition or whatever), to obviously the SF series and so on..

However if by chance Capcom somehow gets off the stupid sauce for a bti and at the very least decides to remake SF2 YET AGAIN and this time actuallt add stuff (ala SSF2 or SSF2T where they added new chars and supers respectively) at least it would be a step in the right direction.. Who knows, heres hoping..
Megaman 9 was Megaman & Bass

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 06, 2024, 11:54:23 AM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

Get permabanned! VoteKick gets fighters banned in MUGEN! (April Fools 2024) by GTFoxN6Y
[April 01, 2024, 05:25:31 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal