collapse

Author Topic: Solomon Grundy want pants too!  (Read 5705 times)

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 11:21:03 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
Re: Solomon Grundy want pants too!
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2014, 04:09:50 AM »
Love the way you think, we need to work together one day.
It would be a pleasure :)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2014, 04:33:43 PM »
what hulk is in question here? cause ain't the hulk from mvc a creation by the guy who well... created mvc?

or we talking a custom hulk created by a mugen spriter? cause then, i totally agree about the whole "permission" thing, but if its the offical hulk from that old mvc game, i always took that as free to use O_o

disclaimer: i'm really new to the basics of mugen law and i've never really figured it out

yeah well you will be confused forever trying to figure out "mugen law" cause some forums are different and some people just roll with they own mugen ethics. lol  But your right on the official mvc hulk thing being mvc company work. if using their base then it is what it is. But i agree using someones sprited work then permission is a good thing to do. i dont like using other folks custom work ( thats my own personal rule for myself ) so i just sprite what i want. if its a rip from company stuff and free to use..... i am using it point blank if i need it.  >:D

on the subject matter;

i never say much in other folks stuff ...hardly other than i like it and the quality of the work and its content. I personally like Solomon Grundy as a character in comics ( yeah i am a Grundy fan ) and seeing the sprite of him you have done , I think it would be even cooler if you changed him up from the red hulk stance. If you got the time Shad bro, take some cues from watching the cartoon show where he fought the justice league and was kickin they arses. maybe if could try to simulate a stance from that episode if can. I use a lot of referencing material and trying to get a shot image of how he actually stands  or sometime stands can help improve the work even better.  :thumbsup:

ehh thats my nickles tossed into the hat. lol. no harm no foul peoples. ;D

Offline BlackJack14

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 16, 2016, 08:20:56 AM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2014, 04:06:43 AM »
http://sta.sh/01xcr5haztw7
Sorry for uploading there,don't feel like registering elsewhere just for uploading one image.
Now,I am not saying this is perfect (because i suck at photoshop) but i think Monk would actually make for a good Grundy base-as long as you avoided using the sprites where he is standing straight, Grundy kind of has a hunch. At the end of the day the choice is yours of course and i am looking forward to see what you will do with this :)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[1] 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal