collapse

Author Topic: RIP CVG????  (Read 7310 times)

Offline Cyanide

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 29, 2019, 06:52:34 AM
    • Mugen Obscurity
Re: RIP CVG????
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2012, 05:39:31 AM »
Oh, it still has the "you must register to view more than 6 pages" That is not really conducive to getting new people in, it's more off putting than anything else. Most people would say "bugger that then" rather than "ooh i must see more so i will register" Forced registration is a major turn off for anyone on entering places. I know it's normal, but if you dont' have to, try to avoid it.

Here, infantry, guild, most of the smaller places all simply let you lurk as much as you want, if you want to distance yourselves from CVG you might want to re-think that particular feature as well.

Offline .ALEXZIQ.

• The old man
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:November 06, 2017, 03:12:17 PM
  • Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2012, 08:52:08 AM »
I guess I am not really feeling it.

I dont see much content added that made this worth making the change, and the name and logo doesnt really inspire me.

Well it's Spookys site so hopefully he can keep it going.

Offline supa2520

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 11, 2024, 10:34:05 AM
  • Sprite Artist Reborn
    • supa2520
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2012, 10:30:45 AM »
wow not bad since cvg logo is no more now my character is a imt now but that dosent mean i can use my other w.i.p.s there lol but i like how spooky fix that site up i hope to see more improvements there great job :)

Offline .ALEXZIQ.

• The old man
  • Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2012, 11:05:59 AM »
wow not bad since cvg logo is no more now my character is a imt now but that dosent mean i can use my other w.i.p.s there lol but i like how spooky fix that site up i hope to see more improvements there great job :)
what character is that? I don't see any of your wips part of any imt project?

Offline .ALEXZIQ.

• The old man
  • Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2012, 12:23:55 PM »
Well in closing Ive elected to drop from the Team at Crusades or whatever its called. I am pretty sure BDC will likely take a lesser role as he's busy, and AA250 has lost interest in Mugen right now. So CVG is officially no more.

I'll still be hanging around there in chat and what not but I think I am going to investigate other opportunities, and see where it leads. This new place looks mostly like a forum for promotion and less team oriented. I personally like the team envirornment best.

So its been real, but the era is over.

I am sure we'll still all be around in different forms so we shall see where everyone turns up.

Maybe Team Spoiler needs to make a comeback LOL

Offline -Zox-

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 05, 2012, 08:34:17 PM
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2012, 01:10:55 PM »
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 01:22:42 PM by Zoks »

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 01, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2012, 01:38:37 PM »
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie
common, new forum, lets forget past and acept Zox!

Offline -Zox-

• Initiate
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2012, 02:02:04 PM »
no bro, when i wanted to register i tried to take name Zox then it gives me this message.

Offline Blagoy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 11, 2024, 12:32:16 PM
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2012, 02:11:18 PM »
Cool man  :Terry
Welcome back :thumbsup:

Offline YoungSamurai5

• Young Coder
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 11, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
  • Live by the gun, Die by the sword
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2012, 02:14:07 PM »
Well in closing Ive elected to drop from the Team at Crusades or whatever its called. I am pretty sure BDC will likely take a lesser role as he's busy, and AA250 has lost interest in Mugen right now. So CVG is officially no more.

I'll still be hanging around there in chat and what not but I think I am going to investigate other opportunities, and see where it leads. This new place looks mostly like a forum for promotion and less team oriented. I personally like the team envirornment best.

So its been real, but the era is over.

I am sure we'll still all be around in different forms so we shall see where everyone turns up.

Maybe Team Spoiler needs to make a comeback LOL

wow  :o new era for mugen i guess
Mugen or Nothin

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2012, 02:53:51 PM »
i know a lot here hate volzilla, and to somes he just make portraits, but if you check what happened with cvg and mmv in last months, looks like he was really essential to this teams....

Offline iron-angelus

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 12:49:53 AM
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2012, 03:34:55 PM »
i know a lot here hate volzilla, and to somes he just make portraits, but if you check what happened with cvg and mmv in last months, looks like he was really essential to this teams....

I'm totally agree with Z. He made a lot of mistakes but he was like the glue of those teams (especially in MMV), just have to see what happened on that forum when he left. (The attitude of Pots helped a lot too :D)

Offline AxKeeper

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 16, 2016, 08:44:04 PM
  • What? You want credit? Debit or Mastercard? :P
    • Mugen Multiverse
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2012, 03:44:16 PM »
Volzilla saved my red skull entirely, if he had never done that and sent me my old copy I would have never updated and released it, ever!

He was whinny at times, probably over stepped his bounds, a mistake of that he didn't realize, but he was still our long time supporter since ever. Supported everybody and promoted for everybody. Even encouraged extra activity such as character reviews which were fun to just read on ranks and opinions.

We make a big fuss over little things, and so we've forgotten what's really important, the community we had and lost.  [-X

"Aren't they already committing a bigger crime by stealing from gaming companies to begin with? Silly goose" :D

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2012, 03:53:27 PM »
...but if you check what happened with cvg and mmv in last months, looks like he was really essential to this teams....

^^(PM)^

Offline .ALEXZIQ.

• The old man
  • Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2012, 04:16:26 PM »
Essential my butt. This all his fault! You guys are beyond ignorant praising him. He drove a wedge between everyone of my friends and caused them to leave. Screwing the site. He simply tranferred that cancer to mmv. That sight lasted a couple of months and your saying that was a success?

Offline .ALEXZIQ.

• The old man
  • Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2012, 04:18:06 PM »
^^(PM)^
yeah like bulldog was essential to your site

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2012, 05:07:56 PM »
lol, no doubt your butts is essential.
we are really beyond ignorant, and we dont know what really happened there,
like i said, it is how t look like, if he was the problem, then why cvg is down after he quit?
i understood why he was removed, but cant really understand that crusader thing part, just conincidence?....
i honestly hope to see you back with Team spoiler or something.

Offline -Zox-

• Initiate
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2012, 05:12:55 PM »
So what is now with godzilla... he moved to another planet? He dead?

Offline YoungSamurai5

• Young Coder
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 11, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
  • Live by the gun, Die by the sword
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2012, 06:20:04 PM »
So what is now with godzilla... he moved to another planet? He dead?

quit mugen
Mugen or Nothin

Offline AxKeeper

• Contributor
    • Mugen Multiverse
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2012, 07:10:55 PM »
Would anybody be opposed to bringing back cvg, I mean if we could bring it back? How many of you would return?  :-w

Maybe something can be done but I need some supporters here, who would willingly try again? Alexziq? Youngsamurai? Zvitor? Volzilla, Ark,etc?

"Aren't they already committing a bigger crime by stealing from gaming companies to begin with? Silly goose" :D

Offline AxKeeper

• Contributor
    • Mugen Multiverse
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2012, 09:02:50 PM »
OK I'll just come out and say it, I am not sure the crusader will stand on its own so I went out of my way to re-create a mock cvgunited page

http://cvgmugen.webstarts.com/index.html

So?

:thumbsup: or  *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Not doing this to disrespect Spooky but a lot of us are upset over the name change,  focus change, and still returning to the same problems. So I am boldly saying, lets try a forced resurrection  :o

:-??

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 06:59:20 AM
  • "Create the Un-Creatable"
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2012, 09:23:43 PM »
"mugen hatred" is what we could call it? there was just too much history with admin for it to continue, alexqiz had a very hard job taking the reigns, but i gotta hand it to him, he maned up and did the work, plus no love lost between volz an alex there for sure, but all said and done, mmv existed as a fk u to cvg, from the get go the site was managed well and was new and exciting, and pumped out new gear, (rough as it was) to tell you the truth i followed volz's lead, he could get all the connections and help needed to get whatever you wip started into reallity, he worked hard at that and promoted us all at cvg and mmv well, for that automatic respect, i create now coz he help me do so, and the guys i work with and know~ same thing
he was bashed constantly and still stood up, mugen sites has just way too many haters

there is just too much blame and pride thrown around, i dont think its possible for me to be bothered being part of "site", after leaving cvg, starting @ mmv, then watching admin ruin creativity for prides sake, maybe best to ask alan joestar what we should rename mmv to?
(im sure its not pleasant)

thats all i gotta say on this subject, and im sure there will be quote on quote, breaking out the bigger trump, but im ova all this, lets just make mugen

Offline AxKeeper

• Contributor
    • Mugen Multiverse
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2012, 09:48:37 PM »
ok but

this is cvg mugen, not cvg united  .V.!

We could keep the name and start fresh, no one will control your posting either, volz will be there, not to mod or admin anyone, but he'll be there. He wants to bring cvg back, i do as well as many others, but everyone has a problem with whose runnign the show. So i am cutting off the head of show runners and leaving it to the fans, no limitations, post whatever.  \-/o

Offline Snakebyte

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 26, 2021, 09:56:15 PM
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2012, 09:49:30 PM »
We all know who brought 'cancer' to MMV... and it wasn't volz.

I'll just pretty much echo everything Arkady said. Volz caused a lot of problems but to blame all this on him is going a bit far. Not that it's Alex's fault either... like he said, one person can't really carry a site.

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2012, 10:18:13 PM »
hmmm not mgonna agree with anyone or even disagree. but just say a lil something cause i miss the peoples when it was CVG United.

The word "United : no matter what new site is made has to be a key factor in how its gonna function. everyone has to be united together with a goal to help each other. do away with all the old issues and just as well with whoever is in charge... leave out the politics. Its about having fun and having fun making things together. I am cool with alot of the cvg peoples and i for one am sad to see all this that happened at a time i was away for a minute.  really it was a minute. lol but seriously, the cvg family should have always been family to each other and leave out the egos, the biasness and if your gonna work together on projects, be cordial and understanding about things.

No matter what the new sites be called wether The Gaming Panda, cvg united 2, MMV, Crusader , The Frick and Frack show...whatever.. it wont be standing if you guys arent united . My bros and good friends the fighting and issues really need to be done away with and start as a team of good friends and keep that passion for creating you guys all have..but most of all ..work together. Alot of talent is there. No one is better in my eyes than anyone , just each have different skills with different levels of them  and can all be used to make a great products. very great. I really wanna see everyone on the teams get together and work hard and have fun together ...and bring back dang CHAT!!!!  i miss the fun and laughs and sneak peeks of stuff we all showed off.  I wish you guys the best of getting it straight but more importantly.. just do it and keep it working....together.. united my bros and friends. we are Mugen Fam.  :thumbsup:

love all you guys....no homo. lol  :D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[Today at 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar