collapse

Author Topic: Versus Kong's Chars  (Read 717 times)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
Versus Kong's Chars
« on: September 13, 2009, 05:48:59 AM »
Here's more vids of myself taking on Kong's chars.

Versus Kong's Gambit, then versus Kong's Marrow

Versus Kong's Magneto

:)

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Roosta7

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 20, 2011, 10:12:50 PM
    • Email
Re: Versus Kong's Chars
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 02:03:45 AM »
Very nice matches. :cool I liked the fight against Magento the most. Great job taking them down. :thumbsup:

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 02:59:30 AM »
where can i find kong's gambit??

And not to be super critical but you are using mgmurrow's hulk which kind of gives you an edge  \-/o but its still good.
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 06:04:19 AM »
where can i find kong's gambit??

And not to be super critical but you are using mgmurrow's hulk which kind of gives you an edge  \-/o but its still good.
How does using MG's Hulk give me an edge in any way.? He's just a well coded char that doesn't have any broken type of moves, aside from that, he's obviously slower then the smaller chars too. If you'd still like to argue that I had an edge against Gambit/Marrow for whatever reason, that's one thing, but against Magneto I had no edge what-so-ever. His truly broken force field hyper made him nearly impossible to beat. I'm sure you know that as it didn't seem the easiest task to stay back with Storm and pummel him with projectiles. If it was hard doing that, going in full force with Hulk is way harder.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 07:10:33 AM »
How does using MG's Hulk give me an edge in any way.? He's just a well coded char that doesn't have any broken type of moves, aside from that, he's obviously slower then the smaller chars too. If you'd still like to argue that I had an edge against Gambit/Marrow for whatever reason, that's one thing, but against Magneto I had no edge what-so-ever. His truly broken force field hyper made him nearly impossible to beat. I'm sure you know that as it didn't seem the easiest task to stay back with Storm and pummel him with projectiles. If it was hard doing that, going in full force with Hulk is way harder.
Hes not slow at all, and believe me I know after fighting him with Strider he can keep up with me very well and yes he does have broken moves.  Just look at that Hulk and the Hulk by One Winged Angel and have them face each other MG's Hulk will slaughter the other Hulk. x.x

Most times it isn't the character but the ai, the ai can make a character broken as hell and all spammy. lol

Good fights though it's good seeing those characters taken down I might do a video later today taking one down or just that Hulk so you can see.  Anyway, hope to see more videos from you in the future. =]
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 07:40:39 AM by Itachi Uchiha »
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline ace_tales

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 20, 2010, 12:49:03 AM
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 07:34:19 AM »
i was going to congradulate you at that amazing feat but considering you use hulk its not all that amazing even if he is slow considering that hulks strong punches take up almost half the screen and his rock quake goes all the way across the screen how slow you are doesnt matter that much sine you dont really have to get close to them to do heavy damage anyway.
*sigh* somone needs to make a original hulk with gamma beams and a head crush grab and maybe a car/tank toss idk but a character who pretty much only punches and throws rocks sucks  *Iceman ThumbsDown!*
o and that goes for magneto and storm too. espically storm *ugly muscly man storm*  :-&

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 07:52:44 AM »
Most times it isn't the character but the ai, the ai can make a character broken as hell and all spammy. lol
Exactly, but I'm not the AI here. If you guys think MG's Hulk is overpowered some, I honestly hadn't noticed. Haven't used another Hulk really since getting his. Don't even really remember fighting him. He isn't broken though, I really think that word gets tossed around a little too loosely. Not sure if the AI is though.

Magneto's unbreakable force field which lasts 15 seconds (and uses it back to back on many occasions) while he eats away at your guard with projectiles in the air is pretty broken. Doing a bit more damage than you're suppose to isn't. I'm not sure about you guys, but beating this Magneto with MG's Hulk is no easy task at all, give it a try and you'll see what I mean.

I'll try taking these guys out again in the future with someone else, maybe Vyn's Terry. Though, not sure about Magneto as he likes to stay in the air too much and Hulk's Gamma Crush was the one real answer to that. :-??

(click to show/hide)

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 08:03:13 AM »
good job but i can beat gambit n marrow as well, dont have that magneto so i wouldnt know. i would love to see u beat either megaman or omega red :O*D

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 08:38:58 AM »
good job but i can beat gambit n marrow as well, dont have that magneto so i wouldnt know. i would love to see u beat either megaman or omega red :O*D
Kong's versions.? Sure, I'll try sometime this week.

(click to show/hide)

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 10:02:27 AM »

well thats what i mean. like it takes 2 hits to flinch it since its the hulk and that specific hulk plays like a regular character and his moves do alot of damage. thats why i feel that you have an edge. now you are right tho when it comes to mags and his shield thats freaking impossible to beat. but as far as storm goes, its nearly impossible to even get projectiles on him since he kept spamming the 3d magnetic tempest move. i guess its safe to say that its harder to beat kong's chars without an edge  :DxDie
You think You Know Me

[/URL]

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »
Kong's versions.? Sure, I'll try sometime this week.

yeh mr batzarro. i have kongs megaman n omegared n everytime i fight them i gotta use f1 lol

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal