collapse

Author Topic: What browser are you using?  (Read 1862 times)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
Re: What browser are you using?
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2007, 11:40:56 PM »
LOL I'm sorry IE?  :DxDie

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2007, 11:45:15 PM »
I use Internet Explore 7

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2007, 11:46:55 PM »

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2007, 11:53:15 PM »
 I never heard of Firefox before. Internet Explorer 7 has features like a filter which check if the site you are visiting, pop-up blocker and you can have 3 pages you are viewing a one browser. Hey blood ninja what features does firefox have because I am interested.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 12:02:22 AM »
I never heard of Firefox before. Internet Explorer 7 has features like a filter which check if the site you are visiting, pop-up blocker and you can have 3 pages you are viewing a one browser. Hey blood ninja what features does Firefox have because I am interested.
it has "adblocker" so if you don't want any ads blocking your view. add-ons for example i have over 51 skins for my Firefox and one of them is the IE7 theme and many beautiful ones beyond that. way better security no ads slipping by once in a while, less lag,coolaris previews an add-on allows you to view websites before clicking on them saving you from wasted time visiting one of those "trash" sites,also automatic spell checking no more "i have problems with sendspace".  "stickie notes" add on allows you to leave Sticky notes on websites for example i can leave a Sticky note right here on infinity reminding me of something if i forget and it will always be there when i come back. google maps everything. free updates thousands of accessories to choose from making your personal browser well "perfect" and if you do get it i recommend session saver so you can save your sessions when you close Firefox

(click to show/hide)

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 12:25:36 AM »
I never heard of Firefox before. Internet Explorer 7 has features like a filter which check if the site you are visiting, pop-up blocker and you can have 3 pages you are viewing a one browser. Hey blood ninja what features does Firefox have because I am interested.
it has "adblocker" so if you don't want any ads blocking your view. add-ons for example i have over 51 skins for my Firefox and one of them is the IE7 theme and many beautiful ones beyond that. way better security no ads slipping by once in a while, less lag,coolaris previews an add-on allows you to view websites before clicking on them saving you from wasted time visiting one of those "trash" sites,also automatic spell checking no more "i have problems with sendspace".  "stickie notes" add on allows you to leave Sticky notes on websites for example i can leave a Sticky note right here on infinity reminding me of something if i forget and it will always be there when i come back. google maps everything. free updates thousands of accessories to choose from making your personal browser well "perfect" and if you do get it i recommend session saver so you can save your sessions when you close Firefox

Thanks for the information. Oh yeah did you ever recieved my message I send you a while back.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 06:12:04 PM »

Thanks for the information. Oh yeah did you ever recieved my message I send you a while back.
I don't remember send it again.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jangles: The Moon Monkey

• Custard Pie
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:September 24, 2013, 09:04:20 PM
  • I should stop changing my name
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2007, 11:04:45 AM »
Firefox  =D>

Offline Sync The Tempest

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 23, 2008, 01:26:00 PM
  • Got Snow?
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2007, 06:02:06 PM »
im using internet browser at my cousins house

Offline StarXS

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 07, 2008, 09:43:28 PM
  • Legionnaire
    • Mugen Battle Network Blog
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2007, 05:00:30 PM »
Opera ftw

Offline ★Leon★

• Kusanagi
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 16, 2008, 01:55:00 AM
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2007, 10:16:09 AM »
Firefox

Offline ~Wolfpaul~

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 06, 2012, 05:57:31 PM
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2007, 10:52:46 AM »
Firefox

Userbar By The Dude Z

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal