collapse

Author Topic: R@CE 45's MVC Ability patches  (Read 10524 times)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
R@CE 45's MVC Ability patches
« on: December 09, 2008, 03:20:19 PM »
 Hey guys I'm here to post up my edited patches for random mugen characters that will give these certain chars Marvel Versus Capcom like Attributes, like for example, ariel and ground chaining, superjump, and a launcher.. What you see in these patches are only the files that will give certain characters mvc like abilities, like super jump, ariel and ground chaining and a launcher and minor changes.... These i repeat are not the whole characters nor will they make the character into a real "MVC" character, just giv him or her the some of the attributes of an MVC character...

All you have to do is go and get the characters made by the certain author that i have labled on each patch and drag the new files into the chars folder where each of the original files r located and there you go

To all authors of the characters this is not meant to disrespect any of you, I am making
these patches because alot of these characters will never have the mvc abilities i have
listed except certain characters that already have chaining in them, like Choijin's stuff and Stig 87s and etc... So what started as personal edits of mine has now turned into something I'd like to share..

In no means r these patches meant to improve anything, they just giv you certain abilities
so that you can have some what of the same abilities as an original mvc character like Ryu
or Cable, Gambit etc... Basically so you will have the same attributes as most mvc characters.... So you won't have
to wish your char had those abilities while playing your mvc style mugen with stages that
have super jump and stuff...

I give credit to all of the authors that have made the characters.... Each character will have author's name labled on it letting u kno that its their creation and not mine

Also if a author requests for me to remove a patch, i will, becuz i dont want to not respect the author in any kind of way cus they may have wanted people to play with their characters only in the way they made them....
Me taking down the links r not effecting me becuz i still get to have them cus i made them so it doesnt really matter to me.. but however, if a author says something, well then, i have to do as they asked.... Other than that, enjoy

I have also included my own readme

Thank you guys for your time and i hope you enjoy these patches...

Sorry i can't make videos but this is Vyn's SF3 ryu doing successful hurricane kick supermove after comboing in mid air from ariel chaining after a launcher and during a superjump

This is just an example of what i'm talking about, so be on the look out, there will be more and more added
so far i have the patches for

Vyn's xSF3EvilRyux
blood riot iori's RiotKen
CHOUJIN 's songoku - Note all of these dragon characters are not the up to date ones, so until i get the updated ones and make patches for them, enjoy these
CHOUJIN's piccolo
CHOUJIN's vegeta
CHOUJIN's cell
Stig87's Captain Ginyu
intense_mc's Yang
One Winged Angel 's Sf3Remy
One Winged Angel's Sf3Urien
Phirmost's sf3elena
Tin's 00dudley
jin's Ash
jin's Krauser
jin's nbcrobert
jin's O-Adel
N64Mario's Vega
N64Mario's Fei-long
Full MVC Custom patch for One Winged Angel's Sf3Urien
Full MVC Custom patch for Pot's Guy
Gargoyle's E. Honda

EDIT : Updated download link
Download at : http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=777f6317f9dda72fab1eab3e9fa335ca1e2f53f82c814dc1

aside from those, here is a patch to giv kong's MVC2 Venom, Spiderman's Maximum Spider
http://www.mediafire.com/?w5fwytytmmz

note this is only for the set cmd i inputed this in so if u want it for another difficulty then either add it or wait till i update it for all of them to have it
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 08:06:51 PM by Excursion »

Offline Worksa8

• Rocket Punch!
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 13, 2021, 01:19:25 PM
  • Rocket Punch!
Re: R@CE 45's MVC Ability patches
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 04:40:08 PM »
Thank you, these are very nice =3
Although, I kinda figured LeQuak's combo system was a step ahead of the mvc system in some ways, even if it was harder to use.

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 11:22:55 PM »
WHOA!!! You got the combo system down much better then I do. I used Amit Dabydeen's chaining tutorial. but you should check out the Yang patch. When ever I do the launcher, he slides while doing it. That's the only problem. Other than that, you're are truly a mvc contributor! Nicely done!! :) :thumbsup:

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 11:28:13 PM »
naw i made him like that, cus it seemed like when trying to do a certain combo, his launcher would not hit the opponent after acertain amount of hits, its kinda my style, but u can change the launcher if u want to something else...... but thanks man

but to take the sliding out of the launcher on yang, all u have to do is look for his launcher and take out the velocity add coding and then he will like what u want him to be

Offline Takuma

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 15, 2010, 11:14:32 PM
  • My Fist Have No EQUAL!!!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 08:15:54 AM »
These are really nice.i hope you make lots more.

^^(PM)^

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
  • Last Login:October 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
  • Lost My Mojo....Yeah Baby
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 09:45:42 AM »
Very nice, I hope you make a Hauzer one too.  Always wanted a MVC Hauzer.
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 12:17:59 PM »
Yeah i'm glad u guys like what i did with the patches, and yes hauzer is a must

I have a major patch for urien that i am workin on that will make him almost into a mvc2 like character but in my own way, Cus i'm still learning more and more on how to do do this myself...

Urien will have new special moves and new hypers as well....

Take it like this, Finally i will be able to go toe to toe will Gill, like i think urien should be able too

Another thing they said that urien should be able to wield lighting and metal so thus he will

So with that said, i will be giving urien super armor as well, but it wont be like juggy's or senty, only 1 hit will be able to slide then he will be hurt

So i guess you guys will have to wait and see what is in store..... until then....

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 12:19:22 PM »
Yeah i'm glad u guys like what i did with the patches, and yes hauzer is a must

I have a major patch for urien that i am workin on that will make him almost into a mvc2 like character but in my own way, Cus i'm still learning more and more on how to do do this myself...

Urien will have new special moves and new hypers as well....

Take it like this, Finally i will be able to go toe to toe will Gill, like i think urien should be able too

Another thing they said that urien should be able to wield lighting and metal so thus he will

So with that said, i will be giving urien super armor as well, but it wont be like juggy's or senty, only 1 hit will be able to slide then he will be hurt

So i guess you guys will have to wait and see what is in store..... until then....
You take hauzer and I'll take yun?

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 12:56:44 PM »
hhahaha, u must didnt see already, i did yun already, hahaha beat ya. but not the sf3yun, i did laquak's version... But sure go ahead

Hey who esle r u gonna do?.....

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 01:24:26 PM »
The sf3 yun I mean

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
  • Last Login:October 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
  • Lost My Mojo....Yeah Baby
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2008, 06:09:26 PM »
Thanks for considering a Hauzer, I also hope to see Urien too as well as Twelve, Alex, Lei-Lei, and Q-Bee MVCized.

Keep up the good work. :)
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2008, 06:44:21 PM »
for everyone who didnt know R@CE is perfect at making mvc patches. n im not just sayin that cause hes my boy :D

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2008, 08:57:12 PM »
Have you thought of giving a try at Megaman.exe by Ribeiro?He has the basics with a half launcher,too bad it has only 4 attack buttons

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2008, 08:32:00 PM »
yeah i have but until i get ths computer problem fixed, i cant really do anything cus i dint back any of urien up.... and i'm very up set

GUYS DO NOT GO TO GH HOTEL, THAT SITE WILL GIVE U A DEADLY SPYWARE THING THAT WILL MESS YOUR COMPUTER UP UNEXPECTINGLY...

TAKE IT FROM ME, THIS IS NO JOKE, NOW I HAVE TO REPUT LL OF MY MUSIC STUFF BACK ON THE COMPUTER HOPEFULYY, I IDNT LOE ANYTHING CUS I HAD TO GET GEEK SQUAD TO SAVE ALL OF MY STUFF.....

I DONT EVEN KNO IF I'LL BE ONLINE WHEN EOH COMES OUT, SO I AM COUNTING ON SOME OF U THAT KNO ME TO ATLEAST SEND ME MESSAGES LETTING ME KNO WHAT IS UP OR HOW THINGS R GO9IN, U CAN ALSO EMAIL ME, JUST CLICK ON MY NAME AND YOU'LL SEE MY EMAIL ADDRESS

dUYS, ALL MY YEARS OF MAKING MUSIC, I HAVE ALOT OF THINGS BACKED UP, JUST NOT EVERYTHING I DID IN 08 AND ALL OF IT WAS MESSED UP CUS OF THAT STUPID WEBISITE.. IF I EVER GET MY STUFF BACK UP AND RUNNING LIKE IT WAS, I'M NEVER GONNA MAKE MY OWN MUSIC FOR EVRYTHING....

iT SERVES ME RIGHT FOR GOIN THERE AND ALSO FOR NOT BACKING EVERYTHUNG UP....

WHEN I GET MY EXTERNAL HARDDRIVE BACK AFTER THEY UPLOAD EVERYTHING, MAYBE I WILL PLOAD MY STUFF SO I CAN HAVE IT SAFE
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 10:48:30 PM by R@CE 45 »

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2008, 10:46:01 PM »
yeah i have but until i get ths computer porblem fixed, i cant really do anything cus i dint back any of urien up.... and i'm very up set

GUYS DO NOT GO TO GH HOTEL, THAT SITE WILL GIVE U A DEADLY SPYWARE THING THAT WILL MESS YOUR COMPUTER UP UNEXPECTINGLY...

TAKE IT FROM ME, THIS IS NO JOKE, NOW I HAVE TO REPUT LL OF MY MUSIC STUFF BACK ON THE COMPUTER HOPEFULYY, I IDNT LOE ANYTHING CUS I HAD TO GET GEEK SQUAD TO SAVE ALL OF MY STUFF.....

I DONT EVEN KNO IF I'LL BE ONLINE WHEN EOH COMES OUT, SO I AM COUNTING ON SOME OF U THAT KNO ME TO ATLEAST SEND ME MESSAGES LETTING ME KNO WHAT IS UP OR HOW THINGS R GO9IN, U CAN ALSO EMAIL ME, JUST CLICK ON MY NAME AND YOU'LL SEE MY EMAIL ADDRESS

dUYS, ALL MY YEARS OF MAKING MUSIC, I HAVE ALOT OF THINGS BACKED UP, JUST NOT EVERYTHING I DID IN 08 AND ALL OF IT WAS MESSED UP CUS OF THAT STUPID WEBISITE.. IF I EVER GET MY STUFF BACK UP AND RUNNING LIKE IT WAS, I'M NEVER GONNA MAKE MY OWN MUSIC FOR EVRYTHING....

iT SERVES ME RIGHT FOR GOIN THERE AND ALSO FOR NOT BACKING EVERYTHUNG UP....

WHEN I GET MY EXTERNAL HARDDRIVE BACK AFTER THEY UPLOAD EVERYTHING, MAYBE I WILL PLOAD MY STUFF SO I CAN HAVE IT SAFE

Ok, I got your back R@CE. As for everybody else, I'm gonna take on Hauzer and maybe megaman.exe. Me and R@CE actually have the same goal, so until he gets back, I'll take on his suggestions.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 12:30:17 AM »
May I make a suggestion?

How bout doing patches for Tifa and the newly released Cloud by Yamakichi?
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 12:44:15 AM »
May I make a suggestion?

How bout doing patches for Tifa and the newly released Cloud by Yamakichi?
I'll take a crack at it!

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 02:31:33 AM »
Thing is, my other computer is down, but i still can for now, continue to make other creations for mugen, i'll just have to set my stuff up back to like i had it in order to make these patches.... but i'll see what i can do k

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 01:31:48 AM »
 Ok guys, here's an update,

Laquak doesnt want me to host my patches for his characters anymore (AND HE HAS A VERY GOOD REASON AS TO WHY BUT DO NOT GO ASKING HIM OR ME), so by abiding by what i said in the first post about any author telling me to take a patch made for their character down (if told to do so)then i would, so i will respect Laquak's wishes and take them down...

And Please do not message me about why laquak said what he said, cus he MADE THE CHARACTER IN THE FIRST PLACE AND HE DIDNT HAVE TO MAKE THE CHARACTER AND HE IS MY FRIEND AND YOU DONT SCREW OVER YOUR FRIENDS, OR FELLOW CREATORS  WHOM U R A FAN OF... SO DONT MESSAGE HIM EITHER!!!!
 Respect his wishes and mine and just continue to play mugen and have fun ok... I'll be awhile maybe but i'll be back afterwhile when i get my computer fixed (Spyware = GH Hotel = DO NOT  GO THERE OR U WILL GET ALL TYPES OF CRAP ON YOUR COMPUTER = MALWARE = TROJANS = ETC)
         pEACE  :sugoi:  ;D

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 13, 2024, 11:35:44 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2008, 01:35:39 AM »
Ok guys, here's an update,

Laquak doesnt want me to host my patches for his characters anymore (AND HE HAS A VERY GOOD REASON AS TO WHY BUT DO NOT GO ASKING HIM OR ME), so by abiding by what i said in the first post about any author telling me to take a patch made for their character down (if told to do so)then i would, so i will respect Laquak's wishes and take them down...

And Please do not message me about why laquak said what he said, cus he MADE THE CHARACTER IN THE FIRST PLACE AND HE DIDNT HAVE TO MAKE THE CHARACTER AND HE IS MY FRIEND AND YOU DONT SCREW OVER YOUR FRIENDS, OR FELLOW CREATORS  WHOM U R A FAN OF... SO DONT MESSAGE HIM EITHER!!!!
 Respect his wishes and mine and just continue to play mugen and have fun ok... I'll be awhile maybe but i'll be back afterwhile when i get my computer fixed (Spyware = GH Hotel = DO NOT  GO THERE OR U WILL GET ALL TYPES OF CRAP ON YOUR COMPUTER = MALWARE = TROJANS = ETC)
         pEACE  :sugoi:  ;D

i said [-X

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 10:56:48 PM »
Ok guys, The R@Ce is back and ready to get back to doing things for mugen... I fixed my computer, wooooooooooooo hooooooooooo!!!!!......

Be expecting some patches to be made....

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 07:31:48 PM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 11:06:00 PM »
Glad your computer is up and running again.  I know which patch I wanna to see.   ;)

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2009, 09:04:31 PM »
 Laspacho, i will do Lei Lei next cus i promised u i would finish her so i will ok, hahah

I will be posting a Custom MVC patch for One Winged Angel's Urien soon so be on the look out

Offline davismaximus

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 02, 2015, 12:49:27 AM
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2009, 12:44:55 AM »
Here's a few suggestions:

Vega by N64 Mario
Fei-Long by N64 Mario
Cody by Gou-San
Birdie by Jin Kazama

I think it would be nice to have MVC versions of all the Street Fighter crew, and I don't think anyone's made them yet.  Considering your previous work, I think you could do them all justice.

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 07:31:48 PM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2009, 12:51:00 AM »
I would love to see someone make a MVC Vega (With the claws) patch one day.  I always liked that character even though I can't play him as well as half the other characters.   ;*))

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar