collapse

Author Topic: Few Mugen problems!!!  (Read 521 times)

Offline KojiroBADNESS

• - MUGEN Content Architect -
  • Club Syndicate Admin
  • Last Login:January 05, 2013, 09:39:04 AM
    • Email
Few Mugen problems!!!
« on: August 26, 2007, 05:15:47 AM »
Hey guys, I'm just about done my mugen project. But I'm having a few issues.

1) My game over screen won't work. When I'm beaten in survival mode, it goes straight to the results, and then back to the main menu. And yes, I do have it checked and avtivated but it just won't show up in the game. So I can't really figure out what the issue is.

2) I'm using that ingame announcer Common1.cns file in my game. Everything is good, but one problem. When I load an image into my fight.sff, it doesn't show up in the game. EX. When I do a 3-hit combo and the ingame announcer says "yes", the image "Yes" slides by for a second, then goes away. So I upload the image in my .sff and test it out, it doesn't work. I even tryed taking an image out of the .sff itself and pasting "yes" over the image. But when I do that, it losses it's color or it won't transparent the background color; and yes I have kept the BG color the same as every other color in the .sff. So I'm not really getting how the whole .sff act color editing thing works. It's kind of annoying lol.

3) Nothing to major, but I'm having trouble getting this stage to work. When I load it up, it says theres an error in the .sff file. I even put it through the dos2win but it still won't work. Just wondering if anyone can fix this for me. I'd really be appriciated.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal