collapse

Author Topic: Capcom Universe News and Updates  (Read 134986 times)

Offline imperador

• "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 08, 2019, 03:24:10 AM
  • Emperor
    • Email
Re: Capcom Universe News and Updates
« Reply #600 on: September 16, 2015, 07:15:02 PM »
i'll work on completing the rest of demo 3 which includes: 4 new stages, updating the older stages, finishing Fiona, Pure, C.Viper, Ryu,Zero, Updating hayato's sprites, editing Ken's sprites, and creating a new select screen.

Are you open to graphic suggestions? There's something you will like to see and, maybe, use for your final version of Select Screen.

- Any suggestions for conversions? Look on my thread and have fun! :)

Offline Beximus

• Section Moderator
  • Last Login:June 20, 2020, 07:21:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #601 on: September 16, 2015, 10:37:55 PM »
I already have it planned out but thank you anyway.

Offline Xenomic

• T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 29, 2022, 01:16:29 AM
    • Skype - Shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #602 on: September 16, 2015, 10:54:19 PM »
*Pokes*

Never answered me question earlier. Want or no? Or...did I already give them to you some time ago and I've just forgotten? @_@;

Offline Beximus

• Section Moderator
  • Last Login:June 20, 2020, 07:21:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #603 on: September 17, 2015, 12:11:40 AM »
*Pokes*

Never answered me question earlier. Want or no? Or...did I already give them to you some time ago and I've just forgotten? @_@;

oh right sorry, Yes i'd like to take a look at them please.

Offline Xenomic

• T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 29, 2022, 01:16:29 AM
    • Skype - Shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #604 on: September 17, 2015, 12:16:19 AM »
PM sent to ya. Hopefully some of them are good enough to use at the very least~ Again, see Sky79 or someone else for the Sangue=Passare sprites. I'm sure he wouldn't mind, I think...^^;

Offline Traweezie

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 15, 2018, 01:54:06 PM
  • Bloop
    • Project Crusade Forums
« Reply #605 on: September 17, 2015, 06:56:25 PM »
Gonna be streaming capcom universe demo 3 in a bit

http://www.twitch.tv/reagah

Offline CoopTMA

• Rembrandt "The Crying Man" Brown
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:August 08, 2018, 04:21:38 AM
  • Cry like a man!
« Reply #606 on: September 18, 2015, 03:48:36 PM »
Twitch Sucks. they can't play videos for crap.

Offline Traweezie

• Initiate
  • Bloop
    • Project Crusade Forums
« Reply #607 on: September 18, 2015, 03:53:20 PM »
What do you mean?

Offline CoopTMA

• Rembrandt "The Crying Man" Brown
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:August 08, 2018, 04:21:38 AM
  • Cry like a man!
« Reply #608 on: September 18, 2015, 03:57:13 PM »
Every time I tried to watch archive videos, It freezes and constantly trying to buffer.

EDIT: Now Twitch seems to work fine with your video for some reason. Watching it now Traweezie

Offline manluis

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 06, 2019, 10:51:33 PM
    • Email
« Reply #609 on: September 20, 2015, 04:55:49 AM »
Update from me, I will no longer sprite Poison. It just became boring to me when I did draw her, so sorry about that!

on the plus side, I will no longer sprite RE1 Chris using the screencaps Bex gave me. I'll probably go for a bunch of original, custom stuff, just tracing over stuff became...idk...stale? I have the sprites he has from PxZ, so I'll use those for reference for some new moves, anyway, I know I haven't shown off ANY spriting at all, and thats mainly due to me not being comfortable with the quality my revisions usually have, but I think im finally getting the hang of animation so Ill update you guys soon, I promise.

just to clarify: i am NOT quitting Chris. Im simply changing my plans for him. My plan was to originally base him off the screencaps Beximus sent me, but I dont really like tracing over them anymore, it became really boring and I'd rather do stuff my way and make some original stuff rather than just trace over everything.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 07:13:21 AM by manluis »

Offline Firelord Kursan

• Initiate
  • Last Login:Today at 07:31:22 AM
    • Skype - kanodoom
    • Email
« Reply #610 on: September 20, 2015, 09:45:56 AM »
@luis
So by that point, you'll still continue doing Chris, but you will do it your own way? I understand how the situation can be when you think it's boring, so, i'm actually ok with how you went with your different direction you're taking. Considering the fact that you'll do current version of Chris and using them as a reference, it's more appropriate, let me tell you that. (no sarcasm)
Will have to wait until i see the result at one point when you decide to post about Chris. XP

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 23, 2024, 08:47:15 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #611 on: September 20, 2015, 02:54:08 PM »
Update from me, I will no longer sprite Poison. It just became boring to me when I did draw her, so sorry about that!

on the plus side, I will no longer sprite RE1 Chris using the screencaps Bex gave me. I'll probably go for a bunch of original, custom stuff, just tracing over stuff became...idk...stale? I have the sprites he has from PxZ, so I'll use those for reference for some new moves, anyway, I know I haven't shown off ANY spriting at all, and thats mainly due to me not being comfortable with the quality my revisions usually have, but I think im finally getting the hang of animation so Ill update you guys soon, I promise.

just to clarify: i am NOT quitting Chris. Im simply changing my plans for him. My plan was to originally base him off the screencaps Beximus sent me, but I dont really like tracing over them anymore, it became really boring and I'd rather do stuff my way and make some original stuff rather than just trace over everything.

Cheers!
You get bored too easily.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 10:34:00 PM by Uche_of_IMT »
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Traweezie

• Initiate
  • Bloop
    • Project Crusade Forums
« Reply #612 on: September 20, 2015, 06:58:31 PM »

Offline Hyakaju

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 06:02:33 AM
« Reply #613 on: September 20, 2015, 07:22:09 PM »
You get bores too easily.

With the community being the way it is now, it's very easy for most people to get bores.

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 11:21:03 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #614 on: September 20, 2015, 07:49:46 PM »
With the community being the way it is now, it's very easy for most people to get bores.

If you do not like, you can go back through the same door you came here.

Offline GTAguy

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 06:23:52 PM
« Reply #615 on: September 21, 2015, 04:24:53 AM »

Cheers!

I see. As for me, I'll be focusing on ripping the sprites on some obscure games. Good luck with the other w.i.p's.

Offline Hyakaju

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 06:02:33 AM
« Reply #616 on: September 21, 2015, 12:57:32 PM »
If you do not like, you can go back through the same door you came here.

. . . You obviously missed what I was talking about.
I was commenting on his post. Not the project itself.

Calm down.

Offline manluis

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #617 on: September 23, 2015, 07:31:45 AM »
You get bored too easily.
uh, no, theres a good reason i get bored of tracing, as a pixel artist and artist in general, tracing does NOTHING for my originality and get's in the way of me learning my own way.

Offline ouja1

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 12, 2020, 07:47:40 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #618 on: September 23, 2015, 05:10:02 PM »
The game looks amazing. I just wish Capcom would do their IPs more justice.

Offline Traweezie

• Initiate
  • Bloop
    • Project Crusade Forums
« Reply #619 on: September 23, 2015, 08:40:30 PM »
might stream some cu in a bit next 10 to 15 mins.

Offline Traweezie

• Initiate
  • Bloop
    • Project Crusade Forums
« Reply #620 on: September 23, 2015, 09:32:41 PM »

Offline buckus

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 09, 2020, 10:37:42 PM
    • Email
« Reply #621 on: September 24, 2015, 04:11:14 PM »
Nice stream. I'd like to see Haggar next time. Everything is shaping up well.

P.S: The song from the Ken and Devilotte part is from Comix Zone. I love that game.

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:October 09, 2023, 12:31:46 PM
« Reply #622 on: September 24, 2015, 10:35:44 PM »
uh, no, theres a good reason i get bored of tracing, as a pixel artist and artist in general, tracing does NOTHING for my originality and get's in the way of me learning my own way.

neither making edits of other peoples work will help you with your originality or learning your own way.
i got a good idea of why you get bored so easy. its difficult to make your own characters and time consuming so its easy just to grab somebody else work and do what you like while using the poor excuse of no permission needed just credit and its fine, this is not 1996.

as for calling yourself a sprite artist and artist in general, a few edits dont make you a sprite artist or artist for that matter. as a sprite artist and artist myself, ill be ashamed  if i have to take from creators in this community when if you are a sprite artist for real, you can make your own. maybe this is the reason why you bored so easy because you try but lack the skills to make your own things.

i seen many thru the years that pop up from nowhere promising many characters and that they are working on this many characters when they never done one so imagine multiples. stop misguiding people, you and i both know that none of your so characters will ever be made. as a matter of fact i can bet real money that you will never produce any original character. on the other hand, yes i see you making many edits from other creators because this is the only way you can feel special and that you are part of something.

Offline Superjoker

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:November 11, 2019, 10:01:54 PM
« Reply #623 on: September 24, 2015, 11:31:14 PM »
ahhh "BOREDOM'' the mother of 'FAILURE'..

ps. BLADE is still being made!

Offline manluis

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #624 on: September 25, 2015, 03:25:27 AM »
neither making edits of other peoples work will help you with your originality or learning your own way.
i got a good idea of why you get bored so easy. its difficult to make your own characters and time consuming so its easy just to grab somebody else work and do what you like while using the poor excuse of no permission needed just credit and its fine, this is not 1996.

as for calling yourself a sprite artist and artist in general, a few edits dont make you a sprite artist or artist for that matter. as a sprite artist and artist myself, ill be ashamed  if i have to take from creators in this community when if you are a sprite artist for real, you can make your own. maybe this is the reason why you bored so easy because you try but lack the skills to make your own things.

i seen many thru the years that pop up from nowhere promising many characters and that they are working on this many characters when they never done one so imagine multiples. stop misguiding people, you and i both know that none of your so characters will ever be made. as a matter of fact i can bet real money that you will never produce any original character. on the other hand, yes i see you making many edits from other creators because this is the only way you can feel special and that you are part of something.

i need to get you some cream for your butthurt.

edits? yeah. no. i do my crap from scratch.
if you're gonna talk crap about me atleast try to provide some "evidence" that i edit off of other peoples work. all that was totally uncalled for, im quite dissapointed really, i really looked up to you as a spriter, but after seeing this, you're just a jerk.

insulting me as a person and as a artist really just proves that you really are egocentric, i truly, am dissapointed and i hope that when others see this that they feel the same way. all that was really unwarrented and needless, i know you're just butthurt about me wanting to include Thor in my conversion project with me giving all the credit to Loganir and such, but whatever, feel free to judge me and assume stuff about me, clearly its all just proving how immature you are.

and btw, i wasn't even editing off of peoples work for chris, i was using the screencaps provided to me by beximus, quit trying to shove your issues with me using Thor on MFG onto threads that never even warrented them.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 03:55:15 AM by manluis »

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal