collapse

Author Topic: MVC Ryo WIP  (Read 660 times)

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
MVC Ryo WIP
« on: April 17, 2014, 10:24:16 PM »
Hey guys, you guys probably don't know this, but I'm a really big fan of Ryo from Art of Fighting and King of Fighters. (albeit for the reason that he's a blatant rip-off of Ryu and I think he's funny, but still.)

Anyway, Since I'm Finally done with college for the summer I figured I kick off a few characters I wanted to make, so I decided to make my second Character be Ryo from Art of Fighting in my Favorite Style, Marvel vs. Capcom. I'm using my Thanos as a base with a few updates to Make it better, as well as playing some CVS2 to hopefully make him feel more authentic. I started working on him today

I'm using Warasuki's SFF file with different effects and some extra stuff, as well as his air with some tweaks to make him feel more at home in a VS. environment.

Now I have a favour guys, can someone help me make me MVC or Alpha in general style Ko'ou Ken and Haoh Shoukou Ken? It would be helpful. the effects I'm using right now are some KOF Effects  found on spriter's resource, and while I can sprite, I cannot for the life of me make effects.

Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)
What's Done:
(click to show/hide)
I've got it planned so that both the charge and half-circle motions for Hien Shinpuu Kyaku Move, since I know some people don't like charge moves.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal