collapse

Author Topic: ya know what irritates me?  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
ya know what irritates me?
« on: August 14, 2007, 03:56:17 PM »
when im on mugen guild, and i tell a person to read the rules or something, the say dumb crap like "dont tell me what to do i have higher posts than you". so what if some1 has higher post count than some1 else. all that says is that they must have more spare time. i have i life. i am a busy person, and that means i dont have as much time to post more. so dont say that you are better or smarter or cooler than me because of your post count.

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
Re: ya know what irritates me?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 03:57:44 PM »
i like infinity better anyways.

TomBewley

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 03:59:45 PM »
Some people don't like to be told what to do. Other's think they are the best and therefore know best. Not much you can do about it really, but it can get annoying.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 04:04:36 PM »
when im on mugen guild, and i tell a person to read the rules or something, the say dumb crap like "dont tell me what to do i have higher posts than you". so what if some1 has higher post count than some1 else. all that says is that they must have more spare time. i have i life. i am a busy person, and that means i dont have as much time to post more. so dont say that you are better or smarter or cooler than me because of your post count.
Well I think it says "You are most likely NOT a mod, don't act like one by posting warnings" Or something like that.

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 04:05:28 PM »
Well I think it says "You are most likely NOT a mod, don't act like one by posting warnings" Or something like that.

not the point.... ist that people act so cool becuase they have high post counts.

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 04:07:14 PM »

not the point.... ist that people act so cool becuase they have high post counts.

shouldn't you be talking to them about this?

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 04:08:43 PM »
mhm^^

@Nightmare: Well the reason could of been you didn't understand that clearly enough OR.

They meant that they've been there longer than you have and they don't know you enough. there's nothing we can do about it.

I see how that can annoy you e_e.

Offline SiddtheKidd

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 01, 2011, 02:42:13 PM
  • I'm different than before, I'm wearing new shoes!
    • Brawlers Avenue
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 04:10:51 PM »

ehh dont even bother man its not worth it i deal with idiots like that all the time they either suck up to the mods or get there little high post count and all of sudden they're the best sh*t in the toilet bowl.
back from the dead

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 02:11:52 PM »
hahaha what a funny thread......but here at infinity post count does not matter rules is rules no matter who enforces them

my new one

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal