collapse

Author Topic: is it me or did everyone else get there rank put back to what it was ecept me  (Read 900 times)

Offline Misogi

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 18, 2010, 02:01:47 PM
Well i aint Got my rank put back to intiate yet

We Plunder We Destroy We Are Oblivion Mugen Team

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
well post more duh....

Offline Saber Alter

• Best Saber
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 07, 2024, 12:00:35 PM
  • Best Girl
    • LordKurow
    • Email

I believe I had over a thousand posts before....I lost all of 'em.....and you don't see me whining

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email

I believe I had over a thousand posts before....I lost all of 'em.....and you don't see me whining

me too.and you don't see me either.

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
yea no big deal, its just posts. who cares?

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
no one cept mods and admins got the ranks back....haha people are just posting up a storm...so get out the gummy bears and red bull and pull a allllll nighter and you will be back to normal

my new one

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
well i have been with infinity almost since the beginning and i dont have infinity faithful rank yet nick09 does , makes no sense but oh well

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 07:12:37 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=52.105

Talking about who has been here longer or why they think they deserve a title like Infinity Faithful will not get you a special title. Each person that has this title has contributed to this forum in one way or another. They have not complained, then have not whined and they have not posted that they deserve a title because they have been with us for a while. Let their actions speak louder to you than any words of longevity here.

>:(

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=52.105

Talking about who has been here longer or why they think they deserve a title like Infinity Faithful will not get you a special title. Each person that has this title has contributed to this forum in one way or another. They have not complained, then have not whined and they have not posted that they deserve a title because they have been with us for a while. Let their actions speak louder to you than any words of longevity here.

>:(

dude chill i was trying to say that titles should not matter

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
well i have been with infinity almost since the beginning and i dont have infinity faithful rank yet nick09 does , makes no sense but oh well

Ist off, I am "chill." I was trying to "make sense" what you claimed to make no sense. No where in your quoted text above do I see anywhere where you were trying to say that titles do not matter. Besides that, I quoted myself from the post I made in the announcements thread for ALL of you guys that decide to mention or "complain" about being lurkers again that you are not making yourself look good to anyone else here. I will say this for the last time, we all started over. Even I am an Initiate right now, the difference is, my membergroup is hidden. Everyone quit complaining about your title.

dude chill i was trying to say that titles should not matter

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
i guess there is a misunderstanding. i think faithful means that we have been here trough everything since the days that kfm came and was calling us a warehouse and all the rebirths. and i never complained about anything. trust me i love this forum i just dont have enough time  to create chars and i have been here because of the people, because its a friendly place. so to me that is being faithful and that is why i said that it does not make sense to me. nick09 has given alot and i recognize that but shouldn't that be called a contributor. sorry if i upset any mod you guys seem to be really stressed out with everything going on and again i am sorry if you got mad because of my comments.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
Doesnt bother me, I got real homies and they stack like bills, and they know me and thats all that matters. Do your part, and rank doesnt matter.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
 ::)

theyre just posts and this is just a forum. Theres no contest so I cant understand why everybody wants their posts back. Theres no race.

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
No one's mad. No apologies needed.

He has contributed to the FORUM, not the community. If he had contributed to the community, he would have the contributor tag. If I gave out the faithful tag to everyone who has been wit us through the Marvel MUGEN days or through rebirths  galore, then everyone would claim they were here and deserve that special tag. What I dont want is for more people like Freeman to come along and say that because they were here since the (insert rebirth forum number here) rebirth that why does such and such have one and not them. Its unecessary.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal