collapse

Author Topic: Drunk Zangief  (Read 509 times)

Offline mulambo

• Contributor
  • Last Login:July 01, 2023, 08:06:41 PM
  • Godsent Devil
    • Website
Drunk Zangief
« on: January 16, 2018, 12:45:35 PM »
Zangief drank too many vodka shots, and forgets how to do throws.
My fifth ultra-cheap/overpowered/spamming revision of classic SF2 Zangief.
Stage included (put the stage files into "stages" folder to make them work properly)
DEMO VIDEO:

DOWNLOAD: http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org/download_files/dzang.rar

Offline NX-MEN

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:January 06, 2019, 11:31:38 AM
    • Email
Re: Drunk Zangief
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 01:13:49 PM »
Ahaha. A char per day  :D

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 27, 2024, 11:59:10 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 05:03:39 PM »
I would love to see a demostaration of you character ('s) but you video quality...... leaves allot to be desired :-??. Anyways good on the release  :thumbsup: tho i wont buy because i cant see it.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline mulambo

• Contributor
  • Godsent Devil
    • Website
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 05:08:18 PM »
@NX-MEN Well, they're pretty easy edits. Sometimes difficult because, you know, gotta mess up with the complex code of the real authors... and sometimes I even feel guilty, lol. But this is MUGEN. People made an edit of my Pingu back then, then I'm going to edit 12 characters and screw them up a little.
Revenge, baby, revenge! Hit me once, get 12!
But of course, I'm joking, it's just a game. I don't think that rippers should feel offended, unless I take their chars I don't edit and claim it's "mine".... after all they're taking CapCom's work and just following the guidelines of the original piece (the commercial game). Also... I "politely" stated that they're joke chars. I get no reputation from them (but, strangely enough, people seem to like them more than my "more serious" chars... this hits me right in the originality trigger or "author thing" as someone said in the past... appearently caring about being the author of something is a clear sign of arrogance... whatever, not my problem, not a great deal).
Back to simpler talking : if anything goes well, the "Street WTFighter" project will be over in February and people can experience a worse game than Street Fighter 2 Kouryu Version (MAME). That's where I got my inspiration for this... uhm... stuff.

I would love to see a demostaration of you character ('s) but you video quality...... leaves allot to be desired :-??. Anyways good on the release  :thumbsup: tho i wont buy because i cant see it.
Oh well, Rage, what can I tell you? Buy me a video recorder for my PC, a highly expensive internet service and I'll upload a 1080p video. No, wait, I'll directly send it to your email. No, wait, I'll buy the whole Google and make MUGEN great again. I will set Google so the first result of anything redirects to Elecbyte's page. Then I'll buy Elecbyte too and release my own version of MUGEN 1.2 which will feauture 2560p resolutions, so people can feel comfortable about quality.

Just kidding. I am poor and miserable. I don't have the right hardware and, honestly, these chars don't deserve "elite attention", they're made for the crazier folks (like me). Also, these chars alone mean nothing but a test for the player's patience or an easy way to get through the worst opponents. They're strong, but they're seriously overpowered if compared with standard and well-balanced average characters. They will have more consistency (and fixes) in the final version of the game... whose release will not be anyway "promoted" with high-quality medias. Don't ask me why, I care about what I do, but at the same time I dont'.

I think this game will be to MUGEN what Youtube Poop is to Youtube.... or what Destruction Derby 2 is to Granturismo 2...  Not everyone will like it fr sure lol

woah, that was a huge comment, gotta go to sleep or I'll get the shingles!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:39:43 PM by mulambo »

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 27, 2024, 11:59:10 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 06:15:52 PM »
Dont down your product stand tall by it. Its still took allot of work to bring these guys into mugen regardless of the quality. I know its more then what i can currently do. SO even if it is poop you sell it like its Gold  O0

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline mulambo

• Contributor
  • Godsent Devil
    • Website
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 12:58:17 AM »
Dont down your product stand tall by it. Its still took allot of work to bring these guys into mugen regardless of the quality. I know its more then what i can currently do. SO even if it is poop you sell it like its Gold  O0
Oh well, in fact I have an artistically high consideration for the YTP movement. Or at least, just the one between 2005 and 2010. About my chars, well it's difficult to stand tall when I'm rofl'ing XD

If I can give you a suggestion too, as you gave me one, don't judge the book by the cover ;)

On the other hand, though, I can't sell poop as gold. First of all, it's not really honest (or at least I don't really want to trick others, you know, these are just joke chars they don't deserve much promotion). Second of all MUGEN stuff can't literally be sold :P
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 01:53:29 AM by mulambo »

Tags: drunk zangief vodka SF2 edit 

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista