collapse

Author Topic: street fighter 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4844 times)

Offline gouki%

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 27, 2017, 01:04:38 PM
    • Email
Re: street fighter 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2007, 12:09:13 PM »
I posted this last night unfortunately it was deleted for some reason. I have found another trailer for Street Fighter 4 on gamespot. Here is the link : www.gamespot.com/video/0/6181186/videoplayerpop?  :-"
The true warrior will enter the arena with all his power at the ready!!

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2007, 01:32:30 PM »
More than a year away?  :( >:( Oh well, guess we have to play the waitin game.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2007, 03:37:41 PM »
don't care if it's 2d or 3d. If I know Capcom, I'm going to play the game, and I'm going to enjoy the game. That's all that matters. Graphics don't count as long as gameplay is good. If it's 3d I wouldn't mind a custom character designer though like MKA.

Veeeery True! :)

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 09, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
    • http://youtube.com/AceWonder20
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2007, 04:09:35 PM »
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> >:D >:D >:D >:D OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT ALLLLLLL MY LIFE, THIS IS IT IT'S TRUE STREET FIGHTER IV I PINCH MYSELF IF IT'S REAL. I TOTALLY PUMPED UP FOR THIS GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD||:) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> >:D >:D >:D >:D

U stole the thoughts right out of my head.  It better be 2D.  But a 3d one would be interesting.  Like Tekken style or something.
Siggy by shinrahunter

Check out my MUGEN vids here - YouTube - AceWonder20's Channel
PSN: AceWonder20

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2007, 04:13:42 PM »
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> >:D >:D >:D >:D OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT ALLLLLLL MY LIFE, THIS IS IT IT'S TRUE STREET FIGHTER IV I PINCH MYSELF IF IT'S REAL. I TOTALLY PUMPED UP FOR THIS GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD||:) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> >:D >:D >:D >:D

U stole the thoughts right out of my head.  It better be 2D.  But a 3d one would be interesting.  Like Tekken style or something.
It doesn't have to play like Tekken.
KOF MI2 was pretty much a perfect 2d style 3d fighter.
If it's like KOF MI2 then I'm definitely buying it, although I really hope SF4 gets other modes.
I'm almost sure that sf4 will be 3d because of Capcom saying "it won't be coming out anytime soon" and we all know 3d games are harder to make then 2d.  :P

Offline SiddtheKidd

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 01, 2011, 02:42:13 PM
  • I'm different than before, I'm wearing new shoes!
    • Brawlers Avenue
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2007, 05:43:04 PM »

If it's like KOF MI2 then I'm definitely buying it, although I really hope SF4 gets other modes.
I'm almost sure that sf4 will be 3d because of Capcom saying "it won't be coming out anytime soon" and we all know 3d games are harder to make then 2d.  :P
well that depends 3d models only have to be made once while sprites have to be done frame by frame and other stuff like that. well if its 3d i hope it plays similar to rival schools
back from the dead

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2007, 09:00:18 PM »

hell no. tekken style is to slow for street fighter and boring.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2007, 09:01:29 PM »

well that depends 3d models only have to be made once while sprites have to be done frame by frame and other stuff like that. well if its 3d i hope it plays similar to rival schools
Yeah but the process of making a 3d model isn't as simple as a head swap. You also have to make sure the skeleton doesn't glitch, like I don't want to see Ryu's head falling in his chest just because they didn't make the skeleton proper, meanwhile you also have to work on the axis of the 3d area, where as 2d it's mostly only y and x axis.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 09:14:42 PM by Violent Ken Masters »

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2007, 09:22:49 PM »

Yeah but the process of making a 3d model isn't as simple as a head swap. You also have to make sure the skeleton doesn't glitch, like I don't want to see Ryu's head falling in his chest just because they didn't make the skeleton proper, meanwhile you also have to work on the axis of the 3d area, where as 2d it's mostly only y and x axis.

yeah but tekken has slow gameplay.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2007, 09:37:31 PM »

and KOF MI2 doesn't.  :P
[youtube=425,350]5wqh9fVtUlM[/youtube]

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2007, 10:51:06 PM »
are you kidding me that wasn't slow that looked pretty sweet actually.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2007, 12:07:38 AM »
Since 3D is a very possible step to follow I would like the game to have Speed Adjust, Just like CVS2, and don't give me that "Taht 1 ahs 2d Spraits!" crap, because 3D games Like Godzilla Unleashed and Digimon Rumble Arena 2 Use that.

So Yeah I want my Game as Fast as MI 2, because that's an example that 2D can work the same in 3D, I know that the first one was kinda bad but the second one fixed it and if there is a third it will be better.

SF already had it's 3D step down that was the EX games but that won't happen again, they learned their mistakes and can't mess up SFIV.

Besides, We're talking about Capcom, not Arika. ;)

But if they go with sprites they better use GG-like sprites.

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2007, 12:35:49 AM »

and KOF MI2 doesn't.  :P
[youtube=425,350]5wqh9fVtUlM[/youtube]

yep this kind of fighting suits alot better street fighter. the only thing is that kof in 3d is welcomed cause the 2d sprites make my eyes hurt when i play hi-res mugen literally.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2007, 12:43:13 AM »
Since 3D is a very possible step to follow I would like the game to have Speed Adjust, Just like CVS2, and don't give me that "Taht 1 ahs 2d Spraits!" sh*t, because 3D games Like Godzilla Unleashed and Digimon Rumble Arena 2 Use that.

So Yeah I want my Game as Fast as MI 2, because that's an example that 2D can work the same in 3D, I know that the first one was kinda bad but the second one fixed it and if there is a third it will be better.

SF already had it's 3D step down that was the EX games but that won't happen again, they learned their mistakes and can't mess up SFIV.

Besides, We're talking about Capcom, not Arika. ;)

But if they go with sprites they better use GG-like sprites.
If I've known anything since the past 6 years, it's that Capcom is getting better and better at making 3d graphics in games, they got the gameplay already down, we've scene like 30 fighters by Capcom, I have high belief that this game will be as good as the previous capcom fighters, if not better.

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2007, 04:48:21 AM »
Dammit! Now Im gonna have to go buy a "Next Gen" console just to play it. I was doing my best to stay away from consoles games cuz I sit on them for hours on end.  I dont wanna spend 500-600$ then 50-60$ on the game.
 >:( >:( >:(
if its anything like the vid it'll be worth it. i've been waiting for SF to go 3D.
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline .:K.I.N.G:.

• King &
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 16, 2013, 07:18:26 PM
  • Accepting All Challenges
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2007, 05:42:56 AM »
KOF MI2 regulation A is by far the best in the 3d KOF series..anyway i just hope that capcom don't hand this over to Arika or something like that also i doubt that Arika even exist now...yes Arika made great animation in sfex and some great characters like skullo mania and c.jack still i some how hated ex3 and it didn't look next gen back then as well..also capcom fighting all star looked bad graphically as well as final fight streetwise so i just hope that capcom do a better job here. :-w

when it come to the next gen consoles i'm still not impressed with tekken6, VF5, SC4, or DOA4 graphics...they looks the same only revamped a little. <_<|...| still i think VF5 have the better graphics tho.
I'm a Dude Playing a Dude, Disguised as Another Dude

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2007, 03:12:25 PM »
when it come to the next gen consoles i'm still not impressed with tekken6, VF5, SC4, or DOA4 graphics...they looks the same only revamped a little. <_<|...|

YOU SAID IT!! Ive always felt that way about Playstation. It never really changed graphically. As far as Microsoft goes <_<|...| same thing
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2007, 03:18:47 PM »
when it come to the next gen consoles i'm still not impressed with tekken6, VF5, SC4, or DOA4 graphics...they looks the same only revamped a little. <_<|...|

YOU SAID IT!! Ive always felt that way about Playstation. It never really changed graphically. As far as Microsoft goes <_<|...| same thing
Look at Final Fantasy VII's graphics, and look at Final Fantasy XII's graphics and tell me which is better.
The reason SFEX3's graphics sucked was because the game practically launched with the ps2. Many years later, we have games as graphically awesome as Killzone.

Offline .:K.I.N.G:.

• King &
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 16, 2013, 07:18:26 PM
  • Accepting All Challenges
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2007, 04:18:56 PM »

Look at Final Fantasy VII's graphics, and look at Final Fantasy XII's graphics and tell me which is better.
The reason SFEX3's graphics sucked was because the game practically launched with the ps2. Many years later, we have games as graphically awesome as Killzone.
the compression don't work this way.
you have to take the game manufacturer in consideration...killzone is not made by capcom plus tekken tag was a lunch title and was by far better than ex3 and maybe even better than tekken 4 graphically.

cus when the tekken development team tried opening up the stages into 3d in tekken 4 which will demand more work on stages so they had to reduce the polygon count for the character models....or els ps2 wouldn't be able to handle it all.

all in all it turned out graphically lower (bad in my opinion) for both characters and stages.

fighting games are usually the type of games to use as graphic showcases cus simply they are not as big as adventure or rpg games so you can't compare a fighting game and an adventure game in terms of graphics....they don't require all the power other genres demand....so basically it's all about graphics and good game play.

if you have a fighting game with bad graphics and good game play then in my opinion it's a half failure.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 04:20:32 PM by Iron Fist »
I'm a Dude Playing a Dude, Disguised as Another Dude

Offline SiddtheKidd

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 01, 2011, 02:42:13 PM
  • I'm different than before, I'm wearing new shoes!
    • Brawlers Avenue
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2007, 07:08:23 PM »
heh im never about graphics unless their bad enought give me a headache. graphics are always 2nd if not 3rd imo
back from the dead

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2007, 07:15:43 AM »

Im sorry but its like Iron Fist said. Other than the stages most Playstation games look the same. Environmentally the games look GREAT dont get me weong. But Ive always noticed that characters, buildings, cars and so on still have that flat and square ede look to them. Plus the gameplay never really seems to change at all. Maybe thats the game developers fault...IDK. Ive seen a lot of "Great Releases" & "Game of the Year" titles that really arent that far off.

I hate to say it cuz folks get all butt-hurt about their favorite games but HALO 3 (for example) looks and plays exactly like the first and second ones to me. I honestly thought when I first played it "All they did was change the stages, vehicles and weapons". Its like its still running the same engine and nothing new. Really, there wasnt any kind of AI difference in Halo 3 it still feels like the first one. Everybody just bought into the hype of it...I think.

I was not impressed at all.
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2007, 03:14:30 PM »

Im sorry but its like Iron Fist said. Other than the stages most Playstation games look the same. Environmentally the games look GREAT dont get me weong. But Ive always noticed that characters, buildings, cars and so on still have that flat and square ede look to them. Plus the gameplay never really seems to change at all. Maybe thats the game developers fault...IDK. Ive seen a lot of "Great Releases" & "Game of the Year" titles that really arent that far off.

I hate to say it cuz folks get all butt-hurt about their favorite games but HALO 3 (for example) looks and plays exactly like the first and second ones to me. I honestly thought when I first played it "All they did was change the stages, vehicles and weapons". Its like its still running the same engine and nothing new. Really, there wasnt any kind of AI difference in Halo 3 it still feels like the first one. Everybody just bought into the hype of it...I think.

I was not impressed at all.
Dude. I've played all games like 50 times each and I can tell you from experience that Halo 3 is over 9000 times better than Halo 1.
The graphics in Halo 1 were so bad the character model's mouths look like their built with hinges, as to where Halo 3 looks almsot like a CG film.

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2007, 04:14:05 PM »
The simplest way of solving this dispute is to post pictures of a franchise that exists both on the PS2 and the PS3. The same can be done with XBOX and the 360. Me, I see a dramatic change in the graphics processors...but  :-??

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2007, 12:33:32 AM »
The simplest way of solving this dispute is to post pictures of a franchise that exists both on the PS2 and the PS3. The same can be done with XBOX and the 360. Me, I see a dramatic change in the graphics processors...but  :-??

::HALO::

::HALO2::

::HALO 3::

OKAY, i stand corrected. Now that I see all 3 lined up together graphically there is a difference. I honestly still feel as though the Gameplay & AI is the same with all three. :-w
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2007, 01:10:17 AM »
Dude. I've played all games like 50 times each and I can tell you from experience that Halo 3 is over 9000 times better than Halo 1.

Only 3 times ma fellow, The graphics doubled in the second game, and tripled in the the third so Yeah...In America!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar