collapse

Author Topic: how did I made those letters for Mica final screen pack ? well let me show u how  (Read 905 times)

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 11, 2023, 10:45:30 PM
  • Mugen Creator for Stages & Screen Pack
this is no guide or tutorial but I want to show everyone that you dont need to be artist to make cool stuff for mugen
just take time and patient and motivation
you see I dont know how to make fancy letter with Gimp or Photo shop and so I use
the free software that come with my windows 8.1

when I made the letter for my Mica Final version I made and drew the letter like this
by using ms paint

and that how I created this select screen for mica

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 01:17:37 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
I recommend paint.net instead of the regular paint software that comes with windows. It's a little more advanced, but has some very nice features, like a simple layer system.

Paint.Net Website

Tip for spriting in paint.net: Top right -> Settings -> Tolerance - Set to 0%; Under Rasterization, Switch the first to "Antialiasing Disabled."
You can also change the user interface (first tab under settings) to dark, to make your spriting easier on the eyes. ;)

Hope it helps!

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 11, 2023, 10:45:30 PM
  • Mugen Creator for Stages & Screen Pack
I recommend paint.net instead of the regular paint software that comes with windows. It's a little more advanced, but has some very nice features, like a simple layer system.

Paint.Net Website

Tip for spriting in paint.net: Top right -> Settings -> Tolerance - Set to 0%; Under Rasterization, Switch the first to "Antialiasing Disabled."
You can also change the user interface (first tab under settings) to dark, to make your spriting easier on the eyes. ;)

Hope it helps!
I try using that but its has virus some reason and I also try to exclusion it and give me alot problem. some odd reason paint.net wont work for my pc  *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

:w00t: thank you for trying to help but Im happy just using normal ms paint  :)

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
Virus? /:O

Maybe you went to wrong website, or the mirror host could have become corrupted, in an earlier version. MS Paint is still cool. I used that when I first started to do sprite edits. Paint.NET is easier, imo, when you're editing multiple sprites at a time, though.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal