collapse

Author Topic: Insignia Dojo (Dead Thread)  (Read 10816 times)

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
Re: Insignia Dimensions
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2012, 05:00:57 AM »

Important Update!

I'll go ahead and start with that my DeviantArt page has been updated, new journal and gallery skin and other adjustments made. Great place now to find out more about me and keep up to date on things. I have also made a new journal entry if anyone cares to read it. People may see I have voiced my concerns about Infinity, in no way did I bad mouth the site or call anyone names. I just simply said my concerns and left it as that.

On that subject, for now I will be keeping my distance from this community. I think it's best for everyone this way. I will continue to post my work and or updates in my threads here however. But I prefer to keep my interaction with the community to a minimum. Basically I'll just be sticking to business and only posting or replying in my two threads here at Infinity.

If for any reason I decide to leave and drop support for this site, I will just lock and leave my threads here as a bridge to me over at Sinhra and at DeviantArt. You all may still continue to browse my threads here and use any of the stuff that I have permitted for use as long as I am credited of course. The templates will remain to be completely free to use to make your own avatars, sigs and userbars. You may edit the templates if you wish as well, just remember to give credit.

I just need to keep myself focused on Sinhra and DeviantArt and simplify things and restrict my interaction with people in general.

On a happier subject, Sinhra has gotten a redesign by our great and talented !E. It's new feel with new rules and a fresh outlook for the place. It's where I will be stationed as far as forums are concerned. I also may have a possible future major project going on there, of which people here may be very interested in. Anyway, come join if you all wish as it could always use more active members contributing and or just hanging out in general. Plus we already have a Mugen project going on as many already know about called "Capcom Fighting All-Stars".

Long story short, I'm sticking to business and there will still be plenty of future works from me to enjoy. There will always be a place to see what is new from me. Bookmark the links below just in case of anything and to see what's new  ;)

http://sinhra.com/forum/index.php

http://darkgargos.deviantart.com/
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 04:33:58 AM by Darkgargos »

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2012, 04:45:59 AM »

This art piece is an update to an old elf piece I did. It's been given an overhaul to fit my initial intentions. This piece is called "Wrathful Nature" and is a Dark Elf character design. You may also check it out on my DeviantArt page.

http://darkgargos.deviantart.com/art/Wrathful-Nature-313535733

I hope people read my last post as it was very important, but I figure no one cares since who really comes to this section anyway. Which is another issue altogether, the Mugen Graphics area, especially this child board needs some serious looking into to get it to be more active. This area is mostly dead and it seems like a waste to post new work when it gets mostly ignored here. There is too much focus on Mugen and not enough on other avenues like art, graphics and even sprites.

Not sure what could be done, but some re-organizing of sorts could be good. Probably would get more attention if I opened up to requests as I seem to be the one doing remotely anything in here. Oh well, I got stuff keeping me busy anyway what with Sinhra and DeviantArt.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2012, 08:59:04 PM »

Updated my Megaman X wallpaper. Gave it a cleaner and snappier overhaul.

Man, how many of my updates are going to go ignored? Alright, let me pose a question to you people here at Infinity. Do you still wish to see me post my work here? Do any of you take any interest at all in my work? I just need to know whether or not I'm wasting my time posting here, I don't need an additional site to keep track of if it's not going to be of any use.

I would love to continue to post my work, but only if things remain positive and Infinity continues to show interest in my work. I work hard and go through all the trouble to share with you all my various art, but if it's not appreciated here then I would prefer to know upfront about it. I don't know, maybe it's just this area of the forum that is the problem. If my work was somewhere more readily in your face and available then it would probably get seen more.

I just hate to see nothing but my posts of updates with no response. Would opening up to requests get all of your attention? Is that all you want? I need to know what I can do to get things moving here. It's just having Sinhra, DeviantArt and IMT can be a bit much for me so I prefer to only support and share my work where it's worth my time. Like I said in my last post, too much focus on Mugen could be the issue. There are other avenues that are worth enjoying. Infinity should work to be more than just a Mugen site, too much of one thing can be bad....it's time to broaden your perspective and see other talent we have here.

Anyway, enough of that rant...it will fall on deaf ears anyway *sigh*

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2012, 09:03:52 PM »
I like your stuff, just I dont know what to say. Cant really give you feed back to improve anything because i dont see a need for improvement.
I dont get alot of responces to my art topic eather.  :-SS

I like the x wallpaper, i made it apart of my image screen saver.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2012, 09:12:57 PM »
Thanks Spidermew, I know some folks like what I do and I appreciate that. I know it's not just me and my thread either, this is an issue with this entire area of the site. I just feel it needs looking into and some serious promoting by IMT to get things moving. I don't want people to think I have some beef with all of Infinity, as I don't there are some good people here, but the community has changed and a lot of people I used to like are now gone.

I don't know, I'll stick with things for now and see how it goes. But if I choose to leave IMT again (This time for good) don't take it personally. It's not like you guys can't see my work elsewhere.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 05:08:36 AM »

Zero themed wallpaper done in the same style as the MMX one, enjoy!  ;)

What? No ranting or complaining from me this time? Yup, I'm done, I said what I had to say and that's that. Hope you all like the wallpaper.

Offline Infinite Power

• The End All Be All
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 27, 2020, 09:36:52 AM
  • Energy Doesn't Die
    • Infinite Fighting Forum
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 10:43:34 AM »
WOW, you have some really cool artwork.

Now Die, Mortal.

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2012, 11:17:06 AM »
Good stuff. :)

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2012, 11:46:44 AM »
Nice!

Offline EvilRock81

• Last Login:February 18, 2024, 09:07:58 PM
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2012, 01:28:39 PM »
Wow! great stuff, your very talented!

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2012, 08:37:31 PM »
Wow, look at all the replies, thanks guys!  :) I'm glad you all like what I have shared, I will be working on another wallpaper to compliment X and Zero. And if all goes well and I get my rules all planned out maybe I will open requests too. We'll see  :Wink

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 27, 2024, 11:59:10 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2012, 08:55:54 PM »
Wow, look at all the replies, thanks guys!  :) I'm glad you all like what I have shared, I will be working on another wallpaper to compliment X and Zero. And if all goes well and I get my rules all planned out maybe I will open requests too. We'll see  :Wink
[-O< please let it be Axl lol

Sir this duo is epic cant wait to see the complete set.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2012, 09:08:52 PM »
I'll be honest, I never did like Axl...he just seemed like he was shoehorned into the series. That's just me though, I'm sticking to more classic characters from the series. Yeah, this is a series of wallpapers, and not just X related either. I'll be using this style for my Megaman Series wallpapers, I'm just handling the X series first.

Though if I open to requests and Axl is wanted then I will do one of him.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:March 25, 2024, 03:11:16 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2012, 09:16:18 PM »
I'll be honest, I never did like Axl...he just seemed like he was shoehorned into the series...

In Axl's defense, yeah he was and X7's overall performance really didn't help him any...

But HOLY CRAP, Megaman X8, BEST CHARACTER EVER!!
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2012, 09:19:55 PM »
In Axl's defense, yeah he was and X7's overall performance really didn't help him any...

Considering I never played X8, only up to and including X7 maybe that's why I feel that way. X7 left too much of a bad taste in my mouth so I gave up on the series. I'm more into the 2D games and that is where my frame of mind comes from, I prefer X1-3.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 27, 2024, 11:59:10 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2012, 09:37:00 PM »

Thank you sir.

Axl was just thrown into the game as a X pallets or sorts with more mobility. X7 is the worst in the series. X8 redeemed its self. the game is good as a whole. and all the characters are unique. You should check it out. it was a nice finish to the series.

Well i regardless i look forward to what ever you have cooking good sir.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2012, 09:43:48 PM »
I looked into X8, but it just didn't give off that feel I loved about the series and I hated the designs/art. When it comes to anything Megaman, I'll stick to 2D sprites thank you.

Back on topic, Thanks and you guys won't be disappointed with the next wallpaper. I'm always cooking up something, which reminds me I need to start working on a new sprite.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2012, 06:15:40 AM »

New Vile themed wallpaper added, which continues my MMX series wallpaper set  :thumbsup: 

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2012, 08:18:43 AM »

Copy and pasted from Sinhra, yes I'm that lazy!  :P
Alrighty folks, got something special here. To start off I am back to doing Fightstick Skins. These are brand new and a fresh start with these again. All of these are for the Madcatz Tournament Edition S/Full. I'm not certain if these are the exact size they need to be. I had to do my own calculations and get close enough. I keep the PSD's of these so I can make personal changes for people if they need them. I can always upload versions without any cutting done to them. These were made mostly as display pieces, but if they end up usable then that's a added bonus.

And with that I have added a new category under wallpapers for these new Fightstick skins. I chose the Madcatz TE S because it allowed for the most space to work in. Like I said I can upload uncut version so people can cut and fit them to whatever stick they have. Anyway, enjoy them!   :Wink

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2012, 10:11:18 AM »
Thats a pritty cool idea. Ive never seen someone make a cover for a controller before.
My favorate would be the darkstalkers one.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2012, 10:18:46 AM »
Actually, these Fightstick skins and adding your own art to your Arcade Stick is a pretty huge thing among hardcore fighting game players. Lot's of people do this and even get commissions to do these. Fightstick users go all out to customize their sticks so I thought I'd try my hand at this sort of thing.

Glad you like them, Bishamon is my favorite too since he never gets much attention so I wanted to do a more obscure character and from Darkstalkers at that.

I'm always full of ideas, you never know what I will produce next  :)

Offline Error Macro

• Email
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2012, 02:40:21 PM »
I like the Juri and Bishamon ones.  This only encourages me to buy or make a fight stick myself.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 09:01:54 PM by Error Macro »

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2012, 12:10:28 AM »
Glad you like them, now I will be held responsible for people buying new Fightsticks  :P These took quite a lot of work to do, spent the whole weekend designing them.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
Re: Insignia Dimensions (Now open to requests!)
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2012, 03:18:29 AM »

Added Cammy and Cody fightstick skins. These will probably be the last of these type I do, as I want to try something else with these since I can't make proper printable ones.

While I'm at it, it's time to announce that I am now officially open to requests. This will be a test run to see how things go, if it gets out of hand or I feel it becomes a burden then I will close shop. I have made rules which have been added to the first post and can be seen below. Please take the time to read them and make sure to keep them in mind when making requests. I also may shut down requests from time to time to get other things done, but hopefully I won't have to if people don't bombard me too much.

Offline Error Macro

• Email
Re: Insignia Dimensions (Now open to requests!)
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2012, 03:58:39 AM »
Those Cody and Cammy skins look cool.

So, since you're doing requests again, I guess I'll be the first in line. ;D

Here's the image.

I would like the colors to be at a shade of red that's similar to her hair.  I also want "Error Macro" to be at the bottom left.  I think that's enough, let me know if I'm being too vague about anything. :)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista