collapse

Author Topic: [BOR] Marvel First Alliance  (Read 42131 times)

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2023, 01:28:41 AM
Re: [BOR] Marvel First Alliance
« Reply #475 on: December 14, 2013, 03:59:03 AM »
In the second part of the savage land stage where your flying and shooting stuff a Terradactyl dinosaur would be cool as a boss or just another enemy.

or sauron and pterradctyls you can use sprites of the dragon morph from altered beast for sauron

other suggestions

cap faster better combos/us agent slow like red hulk and jump like red hulk, increase usagent knockback like green hulk, but strength stays the same.  that gives the illusion of stronger than cap and sets up usagent with a possible combo since he will knock enemy back to put in shooting range if you decrease his basic combo ability.

some kind of passive for Archangel's feathers

how bout cap's block work like gaurdian/colossus's block where bullets bounce off. how about  cap shield throw bounce between enemies. And black panther gets a glow like gaurdian except purple when he blocks and bullets bounce off too.  One of black panther's helper can have a spear or bow/arrow with purple glow since they use vibranium weapons and if you can make them both female...would make more sense since his personal body gaurd are female and would aid him faster.

Wolverine: beserker rage from first genesis xmen game for his passive when he gets closer to death (he just start randomly attack enemies out of control and dies if he uses his special while in the red).  Would love his hyper to be like the special move from the arcade game.

Winter soldier gets a shock grab for cybernetic arm.

flame on back of skycycle during flying missions these sprites are in avengers video game on the back of cap and hawkeye's rocket pack during flying missions

How about similar to Altered Beast except with infinity gems.  Have a hidden gem somewhere on each stage and if player finds it he gets either mind(faster refill of hyper gauge), power(stronger), time (faster), reality (get burned/get shocked added to normal attacks) etc.  At the end of each stage after or before boss fight Thanos stops player simliar to Altered Beast's main bad guy and takes gem back---all this happens only if Player finds a gem. to get what I'm talking about check out any gameplay of altered beast arcade or genesis.

Also reading up on savage land they are filled with beast men and mutates you can use tiger, bear, and wolf from Altered beast game for these enemies, you can use the buffed version of the main guy from that game as a base for Kaazar.  You can use sprites from golden axe for genesis of the guys riding dinosaurs be like your "motor cycle riding enemies" similar to your city stages.  Also you can use the dragon from altered beast as a base for sauron boss.

Last for savage land stage how about deadly plant, lava hazards, spears thrown at them from landing on booby trap area, rolling bolders.  sentinel factory random lights out where only sentinel lights(eyes/chest show), exposed wires for shock.  How about for sentinels when dead fly to peices like arcade game.  You thought about using xmen genesis savage land music or sentinel stage music from genesis for your factory.

stage helpers if you find them for each stage no matter who your character is like in avengers game or MFA 1.

ex.
speed ball for street level (also he needs a power besides kicking and jumping, can he bouce around the screen like his powers in 90's)

shanna she devil or kaazar for savage land

if you make a beach or peir level namor

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 01, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #476 on: December 14, 2013, 07:28:15 AM »
cool, lot of sugestions and feedbacks, thanks:

- sauron would be perfect, i will try him later, pterradctyls too.

- i incressed usagent power to 5, so he can grab dinos and mini sentinels, cap dont do that, also it incress his knockback resistence, cap have one of better combos of game, default combo + U, U, A (2x if enemys is close) + Special or super.

- about cap block tobounce bullets, it is not possible (not at same way i coded bounce bullets at least)

- like i said my biggest reference to black panther was his ultimate cartoon, and i didnt saw females warriors there.

- wolverine beserker will work like jean phoenix, and i like his current hyper.

- Archangel i dont tink is a good ideia becuse i cant see him like a spammer, feathers dont should be a good attack.

- infinity geam, looks something really complex to do, on a roster with 50 chars, that means 6x50 special modes to be coded and loaded at memory.

- savage land is only half of one stage, and it already have a lot of unique minions and stuffs, rest of game diserve some attention too.

- speedball are at this rooftop stage, game will have npc helpers, but not so much because we already have Radio, i was looking for a base to she-devil, didnt found a good(easy) one, namor was already sprited by Maru, but he will be npc to story part 2.

- i like the ideia of sentinels fly pieces like at arcade game, maybe later i check how do it

Fisk Tower stage almost complete, working on Blood Mary, btw which one is her common Alias?

« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 07:51:04 AM by ZVitor »

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #477 on: December 14, 2013, 09:50:57 AM »
No I think you misunderstand just give him the same block as guardian and colossus

you really need to check out all 7 episodes for black panther material...ultimate is not even close.....these are same episodes arkady referenced for char.

check it out

he man handles cap I wish they made more episodes

but yeah his body guards are girls and sister even took the mantle of bp.  also check avengers emh for bp too.

maybe nothing unique for gems just generic speed up or power up if they find a gem.

as far as speedball pics of powers

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1197639

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1197550

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1128421

bloody mary is typhoid mary

powers

Pyrokinesis
Telekinesis
 Limited Mind Control
 via Mutant Zero armor: arsenal of bladed weapons and enhanced strength
 Peak human agility and reflexes
 highly athletic
 skilled armed combatant

basically with her she 3 personalities

good..no power

bad..ultimate power

neutral... even power

so if she is a boss you can make her interesting by

having her change personalites randomly during the fight

by denoting over head a heart for good and make her weak and use knife, put frowning face over head and she will have fire powers, put a equal sign over her head for neutral she can use telekinesis push like your jean grey's hyper

also like I said if you are stuck on base for sauron, the Altered Beast Dragon mode would be a great base to make him a boss during the flying mission is the savage land
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 03:35:50 PM by warecus »

Offline therain

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 13, 2019, 08:41:25 PM
  • When It Rains It Pours!!!
    • Email
« Reply #478 on: December 14, 2013, 10:13:32 PM »
Whoa alot of the stages you did incredible work Z  :O*D

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #479 on: December 15, 2013, 11:36:45 AM »
Fisk Tower done,
Somes small changes at stages to improve it

Offline felideo

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 16, 2023, 08:12:55 PM
« Reply #480 on: December 15, 2013, 11:39:40 AM »
 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Nice work Zvitor  :)

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 08:33:03 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #481 on: December 15, 2013, 01:21:11 PM »
Typhoid Mary looks a lot like Psylocke.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Harbinger

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 07:08:50 PM
« Reply #482 on: December 15, 2013, 02:00:47 PM »

Always full of such constructive comments like usual......
http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/battletycoonfhsfx/sheet/40966/
This is her base.

Awesome work as always z, loving how much work and effort you're putting into this to make it really special

Offline therain

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 13, 2019, 08:41:25 PM
  • When It Rains It Pours!!!
    • Email
« Reply #483 on: December 15, 2013, 03:44:37 PM »
 :o :o :o What that looks outstanding Z amazing work man :O*D

Offline DOPPELGANGA

• Last Login:June 10, 2014, 07:42:23 AM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #484 on: December 15, 2013, 06:46:20 PM »
about this game, its a nice surprise.

On mobile platform exist many good comics games - Avengers, few Spider-Man & Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four, Electra, Watchmen, Superman & Batman, MiB etc.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 06:56:23 PM by DOPPELGANGA »

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #485 on: December 16, 2013, 06:34:25 AM »
is great when someone cant identify a sprite base :)

Good eye Tom.

Offline NX-MEN

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:January 06, 2019, 11:31:38 AM
    • Email
« Reply #486 on: December 16, 2013, 12:11:12 PM »
Amazing work Z!!!  ^^(PM)^

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #487 on: December 16, 2013, 01:35:06 PM »
amigo this game is becoming the most inticipated.  I can't wait to see a play through by you and Gebirge.  One more suggestion that they had in the xmen genesis game is flying bugs/mosquitos in the savage land.  Would be cool if you took the bugs that the battle toads eat for health from their arcade game as enemies in addition to those flying drones during savage land flying mission

here is the game:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=battletoads+arcade+&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=battletoads+arcade+&sc=2-19&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=DF5EB5F7BF97B1050C77B5DD379BDFDCED3F3DE4&selectedIndex=2

also this game has some really good sprites if you are making a space level before you get to thanos

also this game may make a good base for shanna she devil and kaazar:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis_32x_scd/goldenaxe2/sheet/36683/

http://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis_32x_scd/goldenaxe2/sheet/36388/

http://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis_32x_scd/fightingmasters/sheet/23820/

sauron:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis_32x_scd/fightingmasters/sheet/23829/

http://www.spriters-resource.com/master_system/alteredbeast/sheet/47675/

http://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis_32x_scd/alterbeast/sheet/37398/

enemy sprites for lady death's realm to fight thanos

http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/hauntcast/

http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/kingofdragons/sheet/58680/

maybe savage land

http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/kingofdragons/sheet/58681/

the black knight helper for avengers radio

http://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/25342/

maybe longshot helper:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/36668/

maybe Hercules helper:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis_32x_scd/deadlymoves/sheet/30088/

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 30, 2024, 10:03:07 AM
« Reply #488 on: December 16, 2013, 03:32:13 PM »
What do you think about an Asgard level?

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #489 on: December 16, 2013, 05:34:15 PM »
it would seem he could pull a lot from D&D and Golden Axe for that.  Would be really cool to fight along the rainbow bridge

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #490 on: December 18, 2013, 09:25:11 AM »
everything which im doing right now is so boring, so i will skip somes stages, like asgard and atlantis.
this leves was at my plans to part 2, but now i will not do part 2 like other mode,
i will add 2 more stages to conclude original story.
game had 27 levels, so far now it have 34 (without count the levels of 2 extra stages of thanos and blackheart), and with all new projects features, im sure play mfa levels again will not be a boring experience.

prison break stage is done, added water movement at background, a prision basement level, and removed Sentry from cells, but still have to add all custom pain/fall anims to enemys here.

will try finish SHIELD stage this weekend, then i should try code the missing chars and i hope it bring some animation to finish this game.

release: some day at january.... maybe.

other changes,
red hulk power to 6
gambit range to 5
venom power to 5 (nowsdays i was watching spiderman ultimate ans playng marvel lego and he looks so much strong then at my comics time)
us agent power to 5

Offline Cain

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 15, 2019, 04:57:21 PM
« Reply #491 on: December 19, 2013, 09:04:12 AM »
other changes,
red hulk power to 6
gambit range to 5
venom power to 5 (nowsdays i was watching spiderman ultimate ans playng marvel lego and he looks so much strong then at my comics time)
us agent power to 5

Decent changes Z, i can see Red Hulk's power at 6 & Gambit's range at 5. I can also see Venom's power at 5 considering he is much stronger now than he was before... but if you are talking about characters who have gotten much stronger... than Colossus needs more love.

Even official Marvel stats say he is stronger than Thing. He can now lift 100 tons...

And durable enough to withstand adamantium claws...

Even the classic version just tossed my beloved She-Hulk aside and took a full blown blast from Tony Stark without a scratch...

The ultimate version beat the hell outta Thor for 10 minutes and it took a small nuke to put him down...

The classic version even caught the falling Secret Wars battle ship with all the heroes aboard... and he did it while injured...

I don't mean to rant but Colossus is my favorite Marvel character and he's constantly underrated. Please Z, i'm begging... show him some more love.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 03:38:52 PM by Cain »

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #492 on: December 19, 2013, 09:11:47 AM »
nice info, i cant incress his power to 6, because i dont want to do a walk+grab to him,
and looks like this colossus more strongger then thing is the one with cytorax gem,
but i will incress his life to 5 to represent better his durable

Offline Cain

• Initiate
« Reply #493 on: December 19, 2013, 10:25:57 AM »
nice info, i cant incress his power to 6, because i dont want to do a walk+grab to him,
and looks like this colossus more strongger then thing is the one with cytorax gem,
but i will incress his life to 5 to represent better his durable

Thanks Z...
but according to Marvel official ratings, Colossus is stronger, faster, more durable, and even more intelligent than the Thing... and that is before he got the cytorak gem. I understand about the walk+grab thing.

http://marvel.com/universe/Colossus_(Piotr_Rasputin)

http://marvel.com/universe/Thing_%28Benjamin_Grimm%29
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 10:35:06 AM by Cain »

Offline moonmaster1

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 06, 2014, 10:42:08 PM
  • Amateur Movie Maker
    • Email
« Reply #494 on: December 19, 2013, 09:50:08 PM »
I have a sinking feeling that all these superhero stats are taking away from what Is supposed to be a great anticipated game. Fan feedback is cool and all but zvitor seems to have made it clear he wants to wrap things up.

With that said, I'm impressed with how much work you have gotten done in such a short amount of time. Finally, thank you for adding in those songs I sent you. I should have said that to you a few weeks ago.  ???
We don’t need a toilet. The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for us for years, and it will continue to work. — Master Shake

Offline esn23

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 07, 2023, 02:38:39 PM
    • Email
« Reply #495 on: December 19, 2013, 11:33:22 PM »
That's cool stats but I believe Z has said that he is doing a game based off the early 90s versions of the comic chars.
*Note Soon

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #496 on: December 19, 2013, 11:44:34 PM »
great songs, thanks again.
actually i like that kind of discussion about heroes stats, all comics fans love it, who is strongger? who is more fast?
but like esn/dwe23 said, focus here is 90 era, and im sure colossus was not so much strong there, looks like he become strongger after his astonoshing "rebirth"

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #497 on: December 20, 2013, 04:07:58 AM »
actually wolverine's claws are able to slice through colossus and thing in the 90's

Ohh man Z atlantis and asgard would be so cool I hope you reconsider

I hoope you are not getting rid of these ideas because you feel rushed

just work on your own time man and put the stuff you want in.

I hope the boring phase passes and you get motivated again it sucks to work on stuff when you are not into it.

but the game looks really good so far man

Offline Cain

• Initiate
« Reply #498 on: December 20, 2013, 06:27:03 AM »

Sorry Z, i guess i misunderstood. I didn't know MFA2 and all it's characters were based solely on the 90's era... i thought since you upgraded Venom based on how strong he is nowadays that maybe some other characters might get that same treatment. My Bad... didn't mean to offend... u know i luv ya!

:)

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #499 on: December 20, 2013, 06:37:20 AM »
I don't think you meant any harm but if everybody is at hulk levels then who is HUlk?

I still feel hulk should be the strongest in the game, it feels now that what made him unique is not so anymore because everybody getting power boost, now red hulk is 6?  why pick green hulk? red hulk has no weaknesses now and a gun and decent hyper.  as oppose to green hulk being the same strength but having the banner weakness...oh well

Tags: US Agent 

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[Today at 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar